A Most Dangerous Theory

Jeremiah when caught in a blatant lie always falls back on........"You need Jesus.....blah, blah,......call on Jesus,...... blah, blah, blah,........ :lol: :lol:

What can I say Sunni? Other than I forgive you and write God have mercy over your door ( cyber door! ) that is all I can do and I will keep you in my prayers. Just as I keep all the people on this board in my prayers. All of you - Ravi too.

What can I say Sunni? Other than I forgive you and write God have mercy over your door ( cyber door! ) that is all I can do and I will keep you in my prayers. Just as I keep all the people on this board in my prayers. All of you - Ravi too.
I catch you in a lie......and now you want to forgive me. .... :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

You have never caught me in a lie, Sunni Man. I believe I was mistaken on which Hizbollah leader was poisoned by Mossad but that was an honest mistake and not a lie. ( a discussion we had long ago ) I have not lied to you nor would I. You are deceived and do not recognize the Truth when it is right before you. You have believed a lie - for sure - but it was not I who told it to you. As I said, I pray God have mercy upon your soul. I am a great believer in Mercy. Mercy triumphs over Judgment. Blessed are the Merciful. You should learn what that means and then go preach it from the rooftops, Sunni Man.

The man without mercy? Shall receive no mercy from God. It is true. You are heaping up judgment upon yourself that you need not do - yet you persist and I see it as an act of self -destruction. Which causes me to feel great mercy for you. It grieves me to see you in such a state.

And yes, even those of us who have none at all respect your right to believe just as you should respect our right to be free of your beliefs.
Peace
DT"

For once we agree DL.

Jeremiah, my opinion is that you are bible thumping. And while you may be preaching the truth, you appear to be trying to force them to accept what you are saying. .and what you believe....and that's not up to you Jeremiah....We, as Christians are to tell of the Gospel, plant those seeds, and let our Father do the rest.

If you understand God's word, you know that not all will end up in heaven,,, (Matthew7:21-23)

Just offer up the information as to how anyone at all can receive the gift of Salvation,,,,, then accept that they will either accept or reject that gift. Now that you have presented to folks the path to Salvation, step aside and give God the opportunity to reach down and touch the hearts of those He knows will someday receive Him. You have done your job here, now move on to others that have not heard the Gospel and stop being a stumbling block in your ambition to see everyone saved.....

sunni man said:
I catch you in a lie......and now you want to forgive me. .... :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

It's because—according to her—she "doesn't worship the same God" as us.

Actually, I should say the same God whom you or (no and option; only or) I do, because I don't even myself worship the same God whom you do.

At any rate, Jeri has never sinned. Ever.

She's better than everyone else on this board.

It's okay for her to lie because she is doing so—lying—for our own good.

Jeri has come here to save us all. :badgrin:

Last edited:

Christianity, Baby!

God's Love can melt a heart.

She frequently channels God's love.

Enjoy it.

It's a good thing.

Worship me instead.

Let us unite and destroy all of your "religious leaders". Let Muslims and Christians and Jews unite together against Mecca, the Vatican, and Jerusalem, and do what must be done!

Let there be one religion. One vision.

My vision.

I will not bow to you.

But I do enjoy reading your stuff.

It's very entertaining — not ignorant and haughty, like everything the OP of this thread says.

Odd, that: I've noticed that arrogance and ignorance have a special symbiotic relationship with one another.

Now stupid — that's a whole 'nutha animal right there.

I'm genuinely afraid that Jeri just might be that — and not merely ignorant.

No matter how many times one tells her that this or that translation is exigetically incorrect, she keeps on keepin' on makin' more of the same BS threads.

Keep making' this board a fun place to visit, Ashy. :thup:

Odd, that: I've noticed that arrogance and ignorance have a special symbiotic relationship with one another.

Now stupid — that's a whole 'nutha animal right there.

On that we agree!

As far as Jeri goes she is no more "wrong" than anyone else who "believes" in their religion. Religion is about believing something without having any factual verifiable basis on which it can be established as being correct, hence the need for faith to overcome the inherent cognitive dissonance.

It is futile to even try and argue against the beliefs and faith of theists since it has the opposite effect. Rather than establishing that there are gaping holes in their religion they simply become and more convinced that they are "right". Their religion even teaches them that this is the way to handle these situations.

Instead I find it more effective to simply ignore the rantings when it is doing no harm and point out the hypocrisy if it is one religion pointing a finger at another.

All religions have their fundamental flaws and their extremists who commit atrocities in the name of said religion. That doesn't make the religion wrong or those that sincerely believe wrong either. It is the individuals who are to blame for the acts they commit. Only when those in charge fail to hand over the offenders to the law does the religion become complicit in the crimes.

But ordinary believers are not in the position of power to do that so that means they cannot be held liable for the acts of others who share their beliefs. They can be held accountable for their own acts but if those acts are merely attempting to convince others to share their beliefs then that is their right. Equally so it is the right of others to ignore those attempts if they don't wish to be bothered.

Image Wallet

The Bible is filled with complexities that can not be negotiated easily by the frailties of man.

The Bible suggests that people will declare themselves as prophets in times when humility is the most wise virtue. These people will make themselves powerful kings and raise up prophetic figures of fear and wrath.

The Book of Genesis states that the lines of Isaac and Ishmael give rise to Judaism and Islam, and both were begotten by Abraham who was blessed by God.

For our modern age of mercantilism-catalyzed globalization (i.e., eTrade), searching for ways to build bridges between religions without compromising the belief systems of individual religions is the real networking achievement.

Christians have a hard time in the media professing the authority of their religion, but Muslims do not feel as reserved in professing claims about the superiority of their religion. Perhaps this is because of checks-and-balances: Christianity is popular in developed countries, while Islam is popular in less wealthy countries. Perhaps poverty breeds religious passion in times of financial struggle.

We need better dialogue surrounding the appeal of Judeo-Christian teachings and how such appeal can complement more stringent debates with advocates of Islam. This could make differentiating between the legacies of Isaac and Ishmael in the Bible easier for popular culture activity.

:blues:

Labyrinth film - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

goblin.jpg

sunni man said:

It's because—according to her—she "doesn't worship the same God" as us.

Actually, I should say the same God whom you or (no and option; only or) I do, because I don't even myself worship the same God whom you do.

At any rate, Jeri has never sinned. Ever.

She's better than everyone else on this board.

It's okay for her to lie because she is doing so—lying—for our own good.

Jeri has come here to save us all. :badgrin:

She's doing what she believes she is supposed to do as a good Christian.

And I'd say its better than what "good Muslims" are supposed to do. (I.E. Conquest of the entire world through jihad in the name of Allah.)

You guys may be against Islamic fundamentalism, but I think you need to know in the end it is Christianity and Christians like Jeremiah who will save all of us from the encroaching Islam.

Mark my words.

Jeremiah tries to let God's love channel through her to the world.

Sorry you can't stand the light.

It is good to review this material from time to time - look back over it and see what the LORD is speaking to your heart about it now compared to when you first read the thread - for those reading it for the first time - read it through and then look up scripture in your bible to confirm what the LORD is saying in this hour.

Forum List

Back