A morning to remember why

Recognising WHY it happened is what is needed.

We spent far too many years already pretending they did it because they "hate our freedoms" and other stupid things

They did it because they hated. They stil eat with one hand and wipe their ass with the other. They are not intelligent beings. And, neither are you.

And what do you suggest we do with 1/5th of the worlds population?

Absolutely nothing.

Unless they bring it to us.... then, we go after them... and we follow them to the ends of the earth.... and we kill them. That is called 'justice'.

Maybe if Mr Clinton had played hard ball in 1993, we wouldn't have been mourning these 2,977 individuals today.

Osama bin Laden flat out stated that the reason America was attacked was because of its support of Israel.

He never said anything about attacking us for our so called " Freedoms".

Yet even to day many Americans still claim we were attacked because of our so callled "freedoms" and nothing to do with our support of Zionist Israel.

It's going to suck to be you today! :lol:
Not sure what you mean by that ??

I am a loyal and patriotic American citizen .

And anyone who attacks our country has attackEd me personally.

And needs to be hunted down and brought to justice . :cool:

Last edited:
DECLARATION OF
WAR
AGAINST THE
AMERICANS
OCCUPYING THE
LAND OF THE
TWO HOLY PLACES

"Expel the Infidels from the Arab Peninsula"

A Message from Usama bin Muhammad bin Laden unto his Muslim
Brethren all over the World generally, and in the Arab Peninsula specifically

Disclaimer: Azzam Publications has provided this document for information purposes and as a reference for other Media organisations only. It does not automatically mean that we agree with or endorse everything written in this document.

Introduction

Osama bin Laden Declaration of War
The Long Version

Or you could just take my word that it Parrots Someone we know all too well. ... Bush did it.... The Conservatives did it. FOX News is owned by Satan. You know, the stuff we hear every day. From OBL it sounds more like "I'm a Baby Monkey, Nobody Loves me", or Why is the World so resistant to Sharia Domination, why won;t they just let us take everything over, they are wrong to question or resist our will, they must unjustly hate us, Bastards!"

Last edited:
The reaon OBL decided to do the things he did 9-11-2001 matter as much as why Saddam chose to kill over 1 million people and then lie to the world when he was told to clean it up

They were insane. Both had to be dealt with after 9-11

The root cause of the attack was there was 19 insanly motivated Saudis who killed over 3000 people, nothing else
that was there last mistake and was the last time this country tried to deal with these insane people other than total end to there being

Debating this is ones right, but to use excuses that never existed is not
we were attacked
we were lied to by Saddam when lying was no longer an option

Its that simple

They hit the pentagon and the symbol of our economic power.

Think about that

911 does nothing to explain why we invaded Iraq, except maybe to show how fear allows us to be used against our best interests. Iraq had nothing to do with 911.

Damn there are some stupid fucks out there.

Today is Patriot day, it is not a day of celebration, it is a day of remembrance. For many it is a day of mourning. President Bush signed this day into law on Dec 18, 2001. In his signing he asked for a moment of silence starting at 8:46 AM. How many of you observed that? Don't answer I know who didn't. We probably all know.

I will tell you I did not. Are you surprised? This morning I went out at 6:35 and lowered 10 public flags (counting my own) to half staff. At 8:46 I played taps in front of my house while I saluted the flag.

Some of us understand that today is not about politics or oil. It is not about which side of the fence you are on, or if you are sitting on the fence. It's not about conspiracies or name calling.

It's about being an American and remembering that we lost nearly 3000 people on this day. People like you and I just going about their own business. People with friends and families who will never see them again. Remember them today, and do something for your community if you can.

I've done what I can today, what will you do...........................

Last edited:
Correct, our foreign policy is dicated by our need for oil and other natural resources and the greed of those who profit from defense spending and war.

:lol:

Israel has oil? Damn, I thought that was why we sucked up to the Arabs.

You have a remarkably narrow and simplistic view of the world.

He's a Pelosi voter. That pretty much explains everything.

Nancy is a traitor to this country. I am, therefore, not surprised that he supports her.

Today is Patriot day, it is not a day of celebration, it is a day of remembrance. For many it is a day of mourning. President bush signed this day into law on Dec 18, 2001. In his signing he asked for a moment of silence starting at 8:46 AM. How many of you observed that? Don't answer I know who didn't. We probably all know.

I will tell you I did not. Are you surprised? This morning I went out at 6:35 and lowered 10 public flags (counting my own) to half staff. At 8:46 I played taps in front of my house while I saluted the flag.

Some of us understand that today is not about politics or oil. It is not about which side of the fence you are on, or if you are sitting on the fence. It's not about conspiracies or name calling.

It's about being an American and remembering that we lost nearly 3000 people on this day. People like you and I just going about their own business. People with friends and families who will never see them again. Remember them today, and do something for your community if you can.

I will remeber WHY American suffered this tragedy.

Its the best way to honor the dead.

They woud want us to know the truth of their murder and how to prevent it from happening to other Americans.

Today is Patriot day, it is not a day of celebration, it is a day of remembrance. For many it is a day of mourning. President Bush signed this day into law on Dec 18, 2001. In his signing he asked for a moment of silence starting at 8:46 AM. How many of you observed that? Don't answer I know who didn't. We probably all know.

I sent out emails to every military friend saying 'thank you'. And we (as a family) made our usual donation to Wounded Warriors, as we do every 9/11. And, later, I will donate to Help for Heroes in the UK - their equivalent. It's not much, but it is all I can do.

I think that not invading Iraq would have been a way to not create more hatred against America.
So as to reduce future terror attacks.

I was hoping that the OP would have had a thread remembering 9-11 and not making it a political gamesmanship. Too much to ask :eusa_whistle:

Remembering, but with perspective. 3,000 or so people from dozens of nations died on Sept. 11; our response was emotional and has cost many times that number around the world. At least half again as many young Americans have been killed in a war of choice and many, too many more, have been horribly and permanently wounded.

When we are hit again, and we will be, I hope our leaders on both sides of the aisle act reasonably. The horror of Sept. 11th lives on everyday for the families who lost loved ones in NYC, PA and DC; and for those who lost loved ones in Iraq and Afghanistan.

If half the money spent on war had been spent to mitigate the reasons we were attacked on Sept. 11th, the world would and our country would be a safer and saner place.

We acted reasonably in 1993. And we got 9/11/2001. We cannot reason with people who are beyond reason. We cannot build peace with those who do not want peace.

The 1993 and 2001 attacks were not because of our support of 'Israel' (as OBL claimed). If it had been, then why attack 86 countries? Why not just the US? You glibly whine about 'mitigating the reasons'... you would prefer we sacrifice our freedom to placate those who hate us for those freedoms. Fuck you. You are not an American. That is not our way.

Oh grow up. We acted reasonably in '93 because it does no good to act unreasonable. As for my status as an American, child, I enlisted in the US Navy in 1967 during a time of war (as it turns out another unnecessary war which cost the lives of a number of guys I served with and went to school with). Bums, like you and the Cheney's, and nearly every signer of the PNAC never served, never but themselves or their kids into harms way. See their names, here:

Statement of Principles

Save your "fuck you's" for someone who cares, I don't give a damn what phonys and faux patriots like you believe.

This is not a 9/11. remember thread.

The last word in the title is "Why"

Basically why did it happen?

Because we went to the defense of Kuwait, Because there were infidels in the so called Holy lands. Pretty damned stupid reason to attack innocent civilians isn't it.

Because we support a small country, surrounded by bigger (more fanatical) countries that have a desire to see that small country wiped off the map.

Muslims should learn to be more accepting of others.

What freedom have you lost?

How Congress Has Assaulted Our Freedoms in the Patriot Act

by Andrew P. Napolitano

The compromise version of the Patriot Act to which House and Senate conferees agreed last week and for which the House voted yesterday is an unforgivable assault on basic American values and core constitutional liberties. Unless amended in response to the courageous efforts of a few dozen senators from both parties, the new Patriot Act will continue to give federal agents the power to write their own search warrants – the statute’s newspeak terminology calls them "national security letters" – and serve them on a host of persons and entities that regularly gather and store sensitive, private information on virtually every American."

How Congress Has Assaulted Our Freedoms in the Patriot Act by Andrew P. Napolitano

Funny innit? I don't feel the least bit violated. Except at the airport.

even that could be stopped
locking down the cab along with metal detectors, etc... would do the job. Obama is scared to death he would be seen as weak I guess

I flew allot until 2003, back then all of that crap was not in place

Remembering, but with perspective. 3,000 or so people from dozens of nations died on Sept. 11; our response was emotional and has cost many times that number around the world. At least half again as many young Americans have been killed in a war of choice and many, too many more, have been horribly and permanently wounded.

When we are hit again, and we will be, I hope our leaders on both sides of the aisle act reasonably. The horror of Sept. 11th lives on everyday for the families who lost loved ones in NYC, PA and DC; and for those who lost loved ones in Iraq and Afghanistan.

If half the money spent on war had been spent to mitigate the reasons we were attacked on Sept. 11th, the world would and our country would be a safer and saner place.

We acted reasonably in 1993. And we got 9/11/2001. We cannot reason with people who are beyond reason. We cannot build peace with those who do not want peace.

The 1993 and 2001 attacks were not because of our support of 'Israel' (as OBL claimed). If it had been, then why attack 86 countries? Why not just the US? You glibly whine about 'mitigating the reasons'... you would prefer we sacrifice our freedom to placate those who hate us for those freedoms. Fuck you. You are not an American. That is not our way.

Oh grow up. We acted reasonably in '93 because it does no good to act unreasonable. As for my status as an American, child, I enlisted in the US Navy in 1967 during a time of war (as it turns out another unnecessary war which cost the lives of a number of guys I served with and went to school with). Bums, like you and the Cheney's, and nearly every signer of the PNAC never served, never but themselves or their kids into harms way. See their names, here:

Statement of Principles

Save your "fuck you's" for someone who cares, I don't give a damn what phonys and faux patriots like you believe.

Shit on you bud. Two million soldiers have volunteered to go and fight this filth on their turf. These two million believed in what they were doing and we honor those who have died there. so fuck you right back.

This is not a 9/11. remember thread.

The last word in the title is "Why"

Basically why did it happen?

Because we went to the defense of Kuwait, Because there were infidels in the so called Holy lands. Pretty damned stupid reason to attack innocent civilians isn't it.

Because we support a small country, surrounded by bigger (more fanatical) countries that have a desire to see that small country wiped off the map.

Muslims should learn to be more accepting of others.

Has there ever been a more ironic post, anywhere, anytime by anyone?

Forum List

Back