A morning to remember why

While we are remembering. Let's get some perspective:

We were attacked first in 1993 (with a Democrat in the White House - for those of you who want to 'blame Bush')

We tried 'reason' and a 'proportional response'.

We were attacked again on 9/11/2001 (with a Republican in the White House)

We responded.... with force.

The "reason" for the attacks - according to Osama Bin Laden himself - was the US support of Israel.

Despite what anyone's opinion is of Iraq and Afghanistan.... the world has a message now: We will not let terrorist attacks on US soil go unpunished. Better message than the first time around. Maybe if we had reacted with brute fucking force in 1993, we would not be mourning the loss of 2,977 people today.

And, while we're remembering them... remember this.... 86 countries lost citizens that day. It was an attack on Western Society - not the United States alone.

Excuse me dildo.

But wouldn't it had been better for the US to cease and desist fucking around the internal affairs of others nations. Had we done so 2, 977 people would be alive today and I wouldn't have to worry about the scumbags messing around with our junk at US airports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, our Foreign Policy is not dictated by terrorists, or cowards. And no amount of !!!!!!s is gonna change that.

I was hoping that the OP would have had a thread remembering 9-11 and not making it a political gamesmanship. Too much to ask :eusa_whistle:

Remembering, but with perspective. 3,000 or so people from dozens of nations died on Sept. 11; our response was emotional and has cost many times that number around the world. At least half again as many young Americans have been killed in a war of choice and many, too many more, have been horribly and permanently wounded.

When we are hit again, and we will be, I hope our leaders on both sides of the aisle act reasonably. The horror of Sept. 11th lives on everyday for the families who lost loved ones in NYC, PA and DC; and for those who lost loved ones in Iraq and Afghanistan.

If half the money spent on war had been spent to mitigate the reasons we were attacked on Sept. 11th, the world would and our country would be a safer and saner place.

:cuckoo:

Attachments

• $flag.jpg
    $flag.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 58
I was hoping that the OP would have had a thread remembering 9-11 and not making it a political gamesmanship. Too much to ask :eusa_whistle:

We remeber in different ways
I remeber what it has done to the world as much as it did to our country
remebering those lives lost and sacrificed is political?

While we are remembering. Let's get some perspective:

We were attacked first in 1993 (with a Democrat in the White House - for those of you who want to 'blame Bush')

We tried 'reason' and a 'proportional response'.

We were attacked again on 9/11/2001 (with a Republican in the White House)

We responded.... with force.

The "reason" for the attacks - according to Osama Bin Laden himself - was the US support of Israel.

Despite what anyone's opinion is of Iraq and Afghanistan.... the world has a message now: We will not let terrorist attacks on US soil go unpunished. Better message than the first time around. Maybe if we had reacted with brute fucking force in 1993, we would not be mourning the loss of 2,977 people today.

And, while we're remembering them... remember this.... 86 countries lost citizens that day. It was an attack on Western Society - not the United States alone.

Excuse me dildo.

But wouldn't it had been better for the US to cease and desist fucking around the internal affairs of others nations. Had we done so 2, 977 people would be alive today and I wouldn't have to worry about the scumbags messing around with our junk at US airports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, our Foreign Policy is not dictated by terrorists, or cowards. And no amount of !!!!!!s is gonna change that.

Correct, our foreign policy is dicated by our need for oil and other natural resources and the greed of those who profit from defense spending and war.

Remembering, but with perspective. 3,000 or so people from dozens of nations died on Sept. 11; our response was emotional and has cost many times that number around the world. At least half again as many young Americans have been killed in a war of choice and many, too many more, have been horribly and permanently wounded.

When we are hit again, and we will be, I hope our leaders on both sides of the aisle act reasonably. The horror of Sept. 11th lives on everyday for the families who lost loved ones in NYC, PA and DC; and for those who lost loved ones in Iraq and Afghanistan.

If half the money spent on war had been spent to mitigate the reasons we were attacked on Sept. 11th, the world would and our country would be a safer and saner place.

We acted reasonably in 1993. And we got 9/11/2001. We cannot reason with people who are beyond reason. We cannot build peace with those who do not want peace.

The 1993 and 2001 attacks were not because of our support of 'Israel' (as OBL claimed). If it had been, then why attack 86 countries? Why not just the US? You glibly whine about 'mitigating the reasons'... you would prefer we sacrifice our freedom to placate those who hate us for those freedoms. Fuck you. You are not an American. That is not our way.

Excuse me dildo.

Correct, our foreign policy is dicated by our need for oil and other natural resources and the greed of those who profit from defense spending and war.

:lol:

Israel has oil? Damn, I thought that was why we sucked up to the Arabs.

You have a remarkably narrow and simplistic view of the world.

Your opinion is noted with the respect it was written

We acted reasonably in 1993. And we got 9/11/2001. We cannot reason with people who are beyond reason. We cannot build peace with those who do not want peace.

The 1993 and 2001 attacks were not because of our support of 'Israel' (as OBL claimed). If it had been, then why attack 86 countries? Why not just the US? You glibly whine about 'mitigating the reasons'... you would prefer we sacrifice our freedom to placate those who hate us for those freedoms. Fuck you. You are not an American. That is not our way.

You and I have had our differences
your spot on this morning
Thanks you

:lol:

Israel has oil? Damn, I thought that was why we sucked up to the Arabs.

You have a remarkably narrow and simplistic view of the world.

He's a Pelosi voter. That pretty much explains everything.

Jeremiah was a bulldog........
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-AMYos0Js&feature=related]Rev. Wright; God Damn America - Long Version - YouTube[/ame]

Why is it all the assholes tend to surface at a time most of us are remembering the fallen?

was the response not in a full blown remebering of those died that day AND in 1993?
People forget that the mastermind of the 93 bombing was an Iraqi citizen?

These people for the most part are not ass-holes
we see it in a differrent light than you do. That includes ALL of the innocent people who have gave there lives sense then

Osama bin Laden flat out stated that the reason America was attacked was because of its support of Israel.

He never said anything about attacking us for our so called " Freedoms".

Yet even to day many Americans still claim we were attacked because of our so callled "freedoms" and nothing to do with our support of Zionist Israel.

So he murdered the citizens of 86 countries.... because the US supports Israel? :lol: Sorry, Sonny, but if you believe that, you're as dumb as Osama.

People tell us we are creating more terrorists by our actions.... well, guess what, they created a whole fucking country full of people who are prepared to track them down and kill them too. 360 million of us. How many you got?

Osama bin Laden flat out stated that the reason America was attacked was because of its support of Israel.

Yet even to day many Americans still claim we were attacked because of our so callled "freedoms" and nothing to do with our support of Zionist Israel.

It's going to suck to be you today! :lol:

Recognising WHY it happened is what is needed.

We spent far too many years already pretending they did it because they "hate our freedoms" and other stupid things

They did it because they hated. They stil eat with one hand and wipe their ass with the other. They are not intelligent beings. And, neither are you.

And what do you suggest we do with 1/5th of the worlds population?

So he murdered the citizens of 86 countries.... because the US supports Israel? :lol: Sorry, Sonny, but if you believe that, you're as dumb as Osama.

People tell us we are creating more terrorists by our actions.... well, guess what, they created a whole fucking country full of people who are prepared to track them down and kill them too. 360 million of us. How many you got?

Why did they chose to attack the twin towers?

why that target?

Jihad. Big Satan, Little Satan. Infidels. Penis Envy. Pick your excuse.

Forum List

Back