A more perfect union?

$puke1.gif

$puke3.gif

mad scientist - enuf about Barry and the wife, tell me more about your pants. :lol:

The Obamas: A more perfect union - TODAY: Relationships - MSNBC.com

Barack and Michelle: A more perfect union? :eusa_boohoo:

I'm sorry but this is really getting sickening.

I'm just waiting for them to walk on water, part the Atlantic and solve world hunger and peace.

It is a little sickening, I do understand, :) , but to be black and elected president of the USA must feel to them, in that photo, just about on par with
parting the Atlantic. Pretty amazing to think what must be going through their heads when the election was called for Obama. after growing up black in the US.

I don't mind if you call me racist, I grew up in southern Indiana. :)

It is a little sickening, I do understand, :) , but to be black and elected president of the USA must feel to them, in that photo, just about on par with
parting the Atlantic. Pretty amazing to think what must be going through their heads when the election was called for Obama. after growing up black in the US.

I don't mind if you call me racist, I grew up in southern Indiana. :)

My disgust has nothing to do with him being the first black president. For this nation to elect a Black, a Female or Hispanic is wonderful.

But come on .......... dolls, coaster sets, pens, coins, clothes, framed photo's, educational books, role model for married couples and so on ........... We have a new government office, the office of The President Elect.

I just want to see the guy start the job, go to work each day and do a good job. I don't care for a spectacle, I can find one of those on any street corner, I want a effective president.

He is a come from no where, over night sensation and history tells me that spells trouble. They normally don't last long and fall hard. so all this fan fair like a college football team is laughable.

Oh, for crying out loud. NOW we're supposed to be all agog because they ::gasp!:: go out together and kiss?! Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't MOST married couples do those things? If not, then my husband and I are as miraculous and deserving of swooning awe as the Obamas.

Next thing you know, we'll be expected to give a national standing ovation to Barack Obama's bowel movements. Sheesh.

Hmmm .............. Maybe instead of doing a weekly radio address as president, the first couple could do a one hour Happy Marriage show on TV. I'm sure Opra would produce it for them or maybe Michelle could begin a new government ran social program, how to motivate your man and build him for success!

Hmmm .............. Maybe instead of doing a weekly radio address as president, the first couple could do a one hour Happy Marriage show on TV. I'm sure Opra would produce it for them or maybe Michelle could begin a new government ran social program, how to motivate your man and build him for success!

Considering the democrats created the system we have now where most black men do not stay to take care of their kids, who they gonna teach?

Considering the democrats created the system we have now where most black men do not stay to take care of their kids, who they gonna teach?

Maybe they are counting on the increases in social program benefits to keep more men hanging around the crib. At least at the first of the month.

Maybe they are counting on the increases in social program benefits to keep more men hanging around the crib. At least at the first of the month.

Our social programs CREATE the situation where the family is better off if the father is gone. Unless he is a total handicapped person unable to work.

:lol:

Our social programs CREATE the situation where the family is better off if the father is gone. Unless he is a total handicapped person unable to work.

Well, they certainly create the situation where the father no longer has to feel any obligation to take care of his children or their mother, or any shame at not doing so. Nor does a woman now have to feel any compulsion to look for a man who will feel that obligation, leaving her free to screw around profligately with men she doesn't really like or respect, simply because it feels good at the moment.

Ahhh, women's liberation.

Forum List

Back