A more 'logical' 9/11 conspiracy theory

I enjoy debating you for the same reason I cant not look at a car accident. Their is something about the absolute failures and cowards of society that demand a 2nd take. you know kind of like watching intervention, except your family is trying to help you with your lack of intellect.
LOL you dont know how to debate

LOL you dont know how to debate

:lol: I own your sorry ass,, what happen to the obama crimes thread?? I thought both parents needed to be citizens for a child to be given natural born status? are you saying the laws are incorrect and instead we should take the word of a Fox news groupie whose greatest accomplishment is being a waterboy..

:lol: I own your sorry ass,, what happen to the obama crimes thread?? I thought both parents needed to be citizens for a child to be given natural born status? are you saying the laws are incorrect and instead we should take the word of a Fox news groupie whose greatest accomplishment is being a waterboy..
nope typical for a moron, you have that backwards

Last edited:
You gotta admit though, those WERE some pretty stupid typos, especially in the face of being called out on them in the first place.

Just sayin.

You gotta admit though, those WERE some pretty stupid typos, especially in the face of being called out on them in the first place.

Just sayin.
no, only a moron points out typo and spelling errors in a post unless someone had already pointed out some, i never do that unless, like shes doing, points out and makes a big deal about a typo or spelling error
its weak and a pussy thing to do

no, only a moron points out typo and spelling errors in a post unless someone had already pointed out some, i never do that unless, like shes doing, points out and makes a big deal about a typo or spelling error
its weak and a pussy thing to do

The grammar and sentence structure are a bit off, too, I see. :D

Just sayin.

Not too mention I expected more from the guy who labels all who disagree with him "morons"

Moron: a person of subnormal intelligence

I just thought his spelling ability was a bit "subnormal"

Forum List

Back