A more 'logical' 9/11 conspiracy theory

The simplest explanation fro 9-11 is that our intelligence organziations failed (as they typically do) and our miltiary failed (as they have seldom done) to do their jobs.

The simplest explaination is that defence is harder and more expensive to pull off than an offense conducted by people willing to DIE in the attack.

if you gloss over all the facts in a simple child like way.. and disregard the laws of physics it is..

Last edited:
if you gloss over all the facts in a simple child like way.. and disregard the laws of physics it is..

exactly.The thing that proves that wild theory to be incorrect is that Bush threatened FBI agents with arrest if they tried to stop the attacks when they came forth to him saying they had information that there were going to be terrorists attacks in new york soon.I guess according to him all these FBI agents who have come forward and said that their FBI superiours had no interest in it when they told them they had information on the terrorists attacks were all lying.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
minuter or minute I belive is the word your struggling for...pussy boy
no, asshole, it was MINOR the "r" and "t" are right next to eachother, otherwise known as a typo
i could fix my typo, but you will always be a moron

Oh would you listen to the big bad chickenhawk.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

he's so tough he supports the WAR from the comfort of his bedroom..
still don't understand the issues, eh

btw, for someone that supposedly has me on ignore, you sure cant resist reading my posts

nice to know i own such a large piece of real estate in your cranium

Last edited:
still don't understand the issues, eh

btw, for someone that supposedly has me on ignore, you sure cant resist reading my posts

nice to know i own such a large piece of real estate in your cranium

I enjoy debating you for the same reason I cant not look at a car accident. Their is something about the absolute failures and cowards of society that demand a 2nd take. you know kind of like watching intervention, except your family is trying to help you with your lack of intellect.

Forum List

Back