A modest suggestion -- race forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever considered allowing free speech in the race forum?

Allowing the worst black racists to have complete control over what people are allowed to say is inimical to the notion.

You have captured one of the major reasons why racism will continue to be a problem. When the terms of the discussion have been determined by one side and there is no safe space to discuss racism people will not engage in being truthful. If there is no truth then there can be no solutions.

In summary, white people are not permitted to discuss race.
Not only ate whites not allowed to discuss race, we aren't even allowed to defend ourselves against black racism .

My first experience with black privilege came back in the eighties. My wife and I were living in Oakland and our child was in the Oakland school district. He has a disability called ankylosing spondylitus which limits his mobility and athleticism

.He was one of only 5 white kids in a black schoolroom, and was picked on constantly by black kids who were taught to hate whites by those similar to some of those here. One time aafter a particularly brutal beat down when 5 black kids attacked him and called him a white faggot and whatnot, we went to the head of the Oakland school district only to be told that WE must be the racists.

This forum works on the same principle. In fact, I mentioned my son getting hurt earlier only to have a black poster taunt me by saying it made him happy my kid was hurt. Not ONE moderator here had the human decency to come to bat for me by at least applying the no family attack rule, and two even mocked me.

Being black gives people immunity. It is as simple as that .

I hate to hear when kids are bullied. Nothing fires up a parent more then when their children are being harmed physically or mentally. It is totally understandable why you have grown to feel the way you do. You're frustrated and don't feel like you are being heard. It's a familiar theme and one that most likely got Trump elected.

Even with that said, I have to disclose that I do believe that Trump is a racist.

Thanks for sharing you story. I hope you were able to find some resolution to your son's situation. No one should dread going to school.

Allowing the worst black racists to have complete control over what people are allowed to say is inimical to the notion.

You have captured one of the major reasons why racism will continue to be a problem. When the terms of the discussion have been determined by one side and there is no safe space to discuss racism people will not engage in being truthful. If there is no truth then there can be no solutions.

Not only ate whites not allowed to discuss race, we aren't even allowed to defend ourselves against black racism .

My first experience with black privilege came back in the eighties. My wife and I were living in Oakland and our child was in the Oakland school district. He has a disability called ankylosing spondylitus which limits his mobility and athleticism

.He was one of only 5 white kids in a black schoolroom, and was picked on constantly by black kids who were taught to hate whites by those similar to some of those here. One time aafter a particularly brutal beat down when 5 black kids attacked him and called him a white faggot and whatnot, we went to the head of the Oakland school district only to be told that WE must be the racists.

This forum works on the same principle. In fact, I mentioned my son getting hurt earlier only to have a black poster taunt me by saying it made him happy my kid was hurt. Not ONE moderator here had the human decency to come to bat for me by at least applying the no family attack rule, and two even mocked me.

Blacks must be intimidated or something, meaning they themselves feel like whites are their betters and they need protections and safe spaces to express their racism and hate without being forced to explain it. According to their own pathology, they are indeed inferior and the race forum biases reflects their obvious inferiority complex. they've been socially promoted through the education system getting special handwaves, and they can't function without them after they leave those systems either.

Not an uncommon story. Minorities are much more racist than whites in general, and also more violent. Academia has created some sort of fictional narrative that minorities are more moral and sensitive to unfairness n stuff and therefore 'better people' for being all oppressed n stuff, but of course in real life that is total bullshit, and just the opposite is true.

Blacks must be intimidated or something, meaning they themselves fell like whites are their betters and they need protections and safe spaces to express their racism and hate without being forced to explain it. According to their own pathology, they are indeed inferior and the race forum biases reflects their obvious inferiority complex.

I think the past 10 or so years the country was immersed in so much political correctness that it created this false sense of a shift in race relations. I wrote an article about a year before Trump was elected and highlighted that the political correction movement was going to create a huge backlash. It happened in the form of the 2016 election.

There is racism in the country and there always has been but I think the definition or perception of what racism is has been distorted to the point that it has no impact when invoked.

Unless it involves banning IM2 from posting another "Whitey owes us reparations" thread, fuck that.

Blacks must be intimidated or something, meaning they themselves fell like whites are their betters and they need protections and safe spaces to express their racism and hate without being forced to explain it. According to their own pathology, they are indeed inferior and the race forum biases reflects their obvious inferiority complex.

I think the past 10 or so years the country was immersed in so much political correctness that it created this false sense of a shift in race relations. I wrote an article about a year before Trump was elected and highlighted that the political correction movement was going to create a huge backlash. It happened in the form of the 2016 election.

There is racism in the country and there always has been but I think the definition or perception of what racism is has been distorted to the point that it has no impact when invoked.
from what I have seen, a person needs to prove they are racist against whites to avoid being called a racist.

Being neutral and color blind doesn't cut it with today's authoritarian left.

I don’t spend much time upstairs because this place become a sewer. Most of the racism I see on this board is by whites.

But racism shouldn’t be a reason why people have their posts deleted.

Rather than the mods deal with it, it should be left up to the membership to police it.

This place has become over-modded.

I think they just label what is just simple prejudice 'racism' because it's more 'catchy'. Avoiding groups of tards posturing around in gangbanger drag is just common sense, not 'racism', for instance. Also, the fact is Nixon practically handed black radicals everything they wanted, including control of their own school systems and administration of their own programs, and they failed even worse than before all the civil rights legislation, and created their own monster, and we all know it, hence the lack of patience and empathy for those who not only refuse to address their real problems but resort to violence in order to extort and intimidate others for even more money and power by babbling fake narratives.

The Black Caucus wanted the 'War On Drugs', for instance, to clean up the heroin epidemic in the Hoods, and then turned around and complained about how it was arresting lots of black scum, denying they ever wanted it. That was not 'racism', but a case of hypocrites refusing to acknowledge their own corruption and failure as well.

No reason for posts to be removed if they are on topic.
Will -- I have now been thread banned in a third thread, and this came right after I was threatened by a black racist. All my posts were on topic and the black racist has indulged in off topic posts including those demanding I leave.

Since you think this is all funny to you, perhaps you could respond.

Will -- I have now been thread banned in a third thread, and this came right after I was threatened by a black racist. All my posts were on topic and the black racist has indulged in off topic posts including those demanding I leave.

Can you link to this example?

My most recent thread banning came here:

Affirmative Action-for whites

I also had a post removed for content where I pointed out that the site I referenced was actually a black website after being accused of indulging in racist wives tales.

My most recent thread banning came here:

Affirmative Action-for whites

I also had a post removed for content where I pointed out that the site I referenced was actually a black website after being accused of indulging in racist wives tales.
That thread was closed due to excess trolling.

you need to stop discussing moderator actions in open forum.

Thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back