A Modest Proposal For The Liberals...

This thread reminds me of Rush's Hemispheres. Anyone that knows the album gets the reference. Those that don't have shitty taste in music. :D

I know the reference, and I hate the band.

What's that worth?

Oh and we get dibbs, on coal, oil and nuclear.. youse guys keep yer azzes moving with wind, and yer azzes warm with sun..

Yeah, here is where I would have to part ways with the left. Nuclear is a big part of solving our energy needs. And I do a lot of fishing in the cooling resevoir by the nuclear station here. The fish don't have extra rectums or anything.

It's a damn shame the OP is a idiot.

A modest proposal was originally written by Jonathan Swift and it was a parody that the Irish should eat their children to solve their current crisis. He denounced all other actual viable solutions in exchange for the one that is out of this world.

Though the difference between Jonathan's and OP's copypasta which he knows he stole; Jonathan's was witty and funny.

I'm going to give you a chance to prove I "stole" the article. Give us your "proof." Oh wait... you can't... you were just talking out your ASS again.

Little bobbie.... tsk, tsk. Being a drop out sure hasn't helped you.

Last edited:
Hey Pale,

I never thought of you as the type to cut and run. :razz:

I'd do just about anything if I got the chance to rid the country of you liberals. You really don't serve any purpose at all... :funnyface:

You don't consider scapegoat for all of society's ills a worthy purpose? :eusa_whistle:

I guess every society has a lower class... and you libs do fill that rather well.

So Gunny relented and is letting you keep the stolen supporting member pic aye?

Forum List

Back