A Modern Timeline of Liberals Claiming That Opposition to Obama = Racism

Nice timeline 2 whole examples...Case closed
I know leftists aren't very good at math ("We'll make the nation prosperous by taking more money away from people!!"), but if you click the link, you'll find more than two.

As for the rest of your drivel, you're desperate to pretend it's widespread -- but it's not.

Or do you want to apply your same "logic" to racist Democrats? Your call.

Only one of us is pretending Dave and it aint me. Not only were all those examples of racism but they were defended by the right. It's widespread enough for me to provide all those examples and wide enough for you to edit them out.

I know leftists aren't very good at math ("We'll make the nation prosperous by taking more money away from people!!"), but if you click the link, you'll find more than two.

As for the rest of your drivel, you're desperate to pretend it's widespread -- but it's not.

Or do you want to apply your same "logic" to racist Democrats? Your call.

Only one of us is pretending Dave and it aint me. Not only were all those examples of racism but they were defended by the right. It's widespread enough for me to provide all those examples and wide enough for you to edit them out.
Uh huh. Remember the scary racist white man with a scary bullet hose MSNBC reported on at a TEA Party rally?

You know -- the scary racist white man who turned out to be black?

MSNBC: ObamaCare Protesters

You're fed a carefully-crafted image of the right. And it's not accurate. And you're not bright enough to see you're being manipulated.

Wait, Someone claimed that Obama took oath on the Koran...Must've been dems
Someone claimed that Obama was really a secret muslim...Must've been dems
Someone sent emails with a watermelon patch in front of the White House...Must've been dems
Someone defended the watermelon emails....Must've been dems
Someone made a picture of Obama as a bone thru the nose african witch doctor...Must've been dems

racistobamaimage9.jpg

Dems must've did it

image_7048215.jpg

Dems must've did that

images

Dems did it again

images

Dems did that too

Matter fact only one party has defended all of this and the party is not the Dems

Two examples? I guess you didn't click the link...

I expect the race rhetoric to get even louder.

The self-defeating this is that the birthers are a net positive for Obama. If I were a republican, I'd bet shouting them down at every turn. Yet none of the republicans on here can be bothered with such a chore apparently. Personally it makes me wonder if there is that type of racism just beneath the surface... It would be sad if that were the case.

The lengths the Left goes to defend Obamo from the birthers is absolutely hilarious!

I expect the race rhetoric to get even louder.

The self-defeating this is that the birthers are a net positive for Obama. If I were a republican, I'd bet shouting them down at every turn. Yet none of the republicans on here can be bothered with such a chore apparently. Personally it makes me wonder if there is that type of racism just beneath the surface... It would be sad if that were the case.

The lengths the Left goes to defend Obamo from the birthers is absolutely hilarious!

He's doing quite the job defending himself and making you look like out of touch idiots. Feel free to keep it up though.

Forum List

Back