CDZ A Moderate Maifesto

Nobody's seriously imploring anyone to bequeath their property to a poor black family/individual. The BLM author is merely pointing out, at a very personal level, how America's culture contrived to oppress blacks.
You may well be right. However, if this author was serious about starting a conversation, they would, surely, have used a far less divisive tactic. Therefore, it still illustrates the point I was trying to make, which is:
Many of those who claim they wish to start a national dialog, really aren't interested in hearing any debate, they just want to shout about how they have been wronged and provide few, if any real solutions.
they just want to shout about how they have been wronged

Well, insofar as there are plenty of people who deny and/or discount that the wrongs occur -- in much the same way as many do regarding whether "so and so" sexually molested various women and despite the fact that there is far more probative and circumstantial information corroborating their assertion than there is regarding any specific woman's assertion that "so and so" sexually molested, abused, assaulted, etc. them -- asserting that the wrongs are happening strikes me as the appropriate place to start the dialogue. One, society, cannot very well get to solutioning when a material-enough quantity of society in effect says "your truth is a figment of your imagination -- it didn't happen."

I recall watching Leeann Tweeden's interview with Jake Tapper. After the interview, Tapper remarked that without exception, every female Facebook friend of his has asserted that they too had been been subjected to sexual misconduct of some man or group of men. As goes the miscarriage of equitable treatment, justice, every black person I know well enough to have a conversation about it says they have been subject to something that was unfair as goes their treatment by cops.

As goes the miscarriage of equitable treatment, justice, every black person I know well enough to have a conversation about it says they have been subject to something that was unfair as goes their treatment by cops.
As has every person arrested by a cop. It is not the cops job to meet your definition of fair, but merely to give you due process as you enter the criminal justice system.

Every time I have ever been arrested the cop did something to fuck with me, and I doubt that is a unique experience.

As goes the miscarriage of equitable treatment, justice, every black person I know well enough to have a conversation about it says they have been subject to something that was unfair as goes their treatment by cops.
As has every person arrested by a cop. It is not the cops job to meet your definition of fair, but merely to give you due process as you enter the criminal justice system.

Every time I have ever been arrested the cop did something to fuck with me, and I doubt that is a unique experience.

I have to take your word for having been arrested and what you had to say about it.

I have had a cop stop me give me a ticket for speeding, and I didn't accuse the cop of being unfair. Hell, I didn't even think that. I took it to be my fault, and I took several steps to make sure that didn't, barring the most unusual of circumstances, happen again and to make sure that no speeding infraction appeared on my driving record.

I have to take your word for having been arrested and what you had to say about it.

I have had a cop stop me give me a ticket for speeding, and I didn't accuse the cop of being unfair. Hell, I didn't even think that. I took it to be my fault, and I took several steps to make sure that didn't, barring the most unusual of circumstances, happen again and to make sure that no speeding infraction appeared on my driving record.

I have been arrested for PI twice and reckless driving once.

PI?

PI?
Public Intoxication

I used to have a drinking problem

PI?
Public Intoxication

I didn't know if you meant that or public indecency. LOL I figured I should ask rather than speculate.

PI?
Public Intoxication

I was thinking it might be pissing indiscriminately.

At least speaking from personal experience, usually comes hand in hand with the public intoxication.

Forum List

Back