a miner? really?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
the son...the one that was dating a doctor...is now dating a miner....not underage that in minor....but a miner....mineral mine in spruce pine....i didnt even ask if she was an office worker....i have given up....he did add that she is 'real country'....

o snap what if she is a miner?

the son...the one that was dating a doctor...is now dating a miner....not underage that in minor....but a miner....mineral mine in spruce pine....i didnt even ask if she was an office worker....i have given up....he did add that she is 'real country'....

Man, there's some jokes in here....

DRILL BABY, DRILL! Takes on a whole new meaning. :lol:

MINERS, not MINORS

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1kYFNGuJAo[/ame]

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::anj_stfu:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::anj_stfu:

whoa, deep.

having fun radio?

now riddle me ....am i snob?

i really dont know how i will handle this if it continues....a miner? a little country girl from spruce pine?
really son?

having fun radio?

now riddle me ....am i snob?

i really dont know how i will handle this if it continues....a miner? a little country girl from spruce pine?
really son?

Yes :D

Snob? I don't think so. You're just showing concern. See if you can find more about her before coming to any real judgement.

all i know is they went to dinner.....went to his place for a movie....she didnt stay the night...

so far no family name...etc...

She gets his rocks off?

You are moving too fast. One dinner with a girl is not time to buy GMAT study materials for the grandkids.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back