A Million Aliens Are Coming Here For About 50,000 Jobs?Only So Many Dish Washer Jobs Out There.

There is no immigration clause and this problem is Created by right wing bigotry; we have a naturalization clause and should have no illegals or illegal underclass.

Right, and no borders either :rolleyes:

Trying to carry a sensible discussion with people who do not think is pointless.
only illegals don't care about the law. Show me the express immigration clause.

AND the Dimocrat Winning continues...again ALL TODAY ...ALL from just TODAY.
All I'm doing is watching the NEWS today.....

Is it any wonder this upstanding NEW JERSEY Dimocrat is angry enough to kill? Poor thing. He can't find a job because illegals are taking them all. Let's hope a good Liberal judge will feel HIS pain and go easy on him. Maybe just a little Community service will set him straight....right Daniel?

New Jersey man sentenced to 27 years for killing woman, 18, then ordering pizza and posting on social media
New Jersey man sentenced to 27 years for killing woman, 18, then ordering pizza and posting on social media

Tamar-Reaves.jpg

But wait, it's early. How much death is enough for the Left?
Open Borders is just ONE of a plethora of Dimocrat policies that they love and embrace....that are killing Americans daily.

But they just keep right on denying it and blaming it all on Christians and Conservatives.

WTF do you buy watermelon/collared green and sweet potatah pie pizzas ?

Well. He does have Sarah Fuckmepleez eyebrows

Is it any wonder this upstanding NEW JERSEY Dimocrat is angry enough to kill? Poor thing. He can't find a job because illegals are taking them all. Let's hope a good Liberal judge will feel HIS pain and go easy on him. Maybe just a little Community service will set him straight....right Daniel?

Tamar-Reaves.jpg

Open Borders is just ONE of a plethora of Dimocrat policies that they love and embrace....that are killing Americans daily.

But they just keep right on denying it and blaming it all on Christians and Conservatives.

Both sides are playing a blame game, but the fact of the matter is, you had "open borders" since the time the first colonists came to our shores. Both sides are afraid to step up to the plate, accept responsibility and own their part in the status quo. Meanwhile, the powers that be are using all that anger and channeling it into a way to destroy the Republic. You're just playing along, unable to think outside the box of conservative v. liberal; Democrat v. Republican; left v. right.

BOTH sides have one thing in common: they rely on a massive sized government that both sides created to solve a problem both sides created. It's like watching a rodent on a treadmill.

Tamar-Reaves.jpg

inequality can do that.

equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation would mean more people pursuing Capital happiness under our form of Capitalism.

why blame the Poor. the richest get richer and the Poor get poorer on an Institutional basis.

Tamar-Reaves.jpg

Both sides are playing a blame game, but the fact of the matter is, you had "open borders" since the time the first colonists came to our shores. Both sides are afraid to step up to the plate, accept responsibility and own their part in the status quo. Meanwhile, the powers that be are using all that anger and channeling it into a way to destroy the Republic. You're just playing along, unable to think outside the box of conservative v. liberal; Democrat v. Republican; left v. right.

BOTH sides have one thing in common: they rely on a massive sized government that both sides created to solve a problem both sides created. It's like watching a rodent on a treadmill.

You've got it wrong.
I'm simply the messenger supplying the FACTS....not making them up as I go.

You are invited to disprove a single one of the posts I made today about Leftist crime in the News.
Also, statistics back me up 101%

Both sides in Washington DC may have one thing in common. Outside DC,....good luck proving Republicans and Democrats are the same.

Good thing it's funny to so many people.

Let's check back with you in a few years when your pensions are bankrupt and you can't get basic necessities.

Oh wait, the problem doesn't exist say Democrats.

Meanwhile, Broward and Palm Beach counties began receiving busloads of illegals today.
It's been all over the news. Google immigrants arrive in South Florida for several hundred reports from news outlets across the country.

Looks like the globalists are getting their way regardless. They'll be clamping down on gun ownership BIG time soon. My guess is right after the 2020 elections.

Buckle up folks, The ride is about to get seriously rough.
Democrats would send Aid 2 Guatemala Honduras and El Salvador legalize pot and end the problem. Extend NAFTA to them -it's not like they're huge countries -they must be emptying out LOL. I myself and the Democrats in 2010 tried to pass an ID card which would end this problem forever. But the Republicans come back with that's communism and Big brother, even though many other countries do it and have just as much freedom as we do. Just no illegal aliens.

Last edited:
inequality can do that.
equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation would mean more people pursuing Capital happiness under our form of Capitalism.
why blame the Poor. the richest get richer and the Poor get poorer on an Institutional basis.

Today, inequality is more a mindset conditioning....or state of mind.
You are mostly bound by your own demons or lack of skills.

That said, when wealthy people are allowed to use that wealth to bend and manipulate politics and the Justice system to their favor, the system as failed everyone else.

[
Democrats save send Aid 2 Guatemala Honduras and El Salvador legalized pot and end the problem. Do they stand and NAFTA to them it's not like they're huge countries they must be emptying out LOL. I myself and the Democrats in 2010 tried to pass and ID card which would add this problem forever. But this Republicans come back with that's communism in Big brother, even though many other countries do it and have just as much freedom as we do. Just no illegal aliens.

with all due respect, I found that difficult to read. Please look over it and correct.

Tamar-Reaves.jpg

You've got it wrong.

You are invited to disprove a single one of the posts I made today about Leftist crime in the News.

Both sides in Washington DC may have one thing in common. Outside DC,....good luck proving Republicans and Democrats are the same.
Re your signature-the only spike in violence has been against blacks Muslims Jews and gays.

The GOP at this point is a hate propaganda spewing disgrace. Everyone that's in jail is a Republican except for the guy in Illinois and I think that was unfair.

Last edited:
Good thing it's funny to so many people.

Let's check back with you in a few years when your pensions are bankrupt and you can't get basic necessities.

Oh wait, the problem doesn't exist say Democrats.

Meanwhile, Broward and Palm Beach counties began receiving busloads of illegals today.
It's been all over the news. Google immigrants arrive in South Florida for several hundred reports from news outlets across the country.

Looks like the globalists are getting their way regardless. They'll be clamping down on gun ownership BIG time soon. My guess is right after the 2020 elections.

Buckle up folks, The ride is about to get seriously rough.
Democrats would send Aid 2 Guatemala Honduras and El Salvador legalize pot and end the problem. Extend NAFTA to them -it's not like they're huge countries -they must be emptying out LOL. I myself and the Democrats in 2010 tried to pass an ID card which would end this problem forever. But the Republicans come back with that's communism and Big brother, even though many other countries do it and have just as much freedom as we do. Just no illegal aliens.
There you go. All Democrats are likely to do is make background checks really universal. And maybe ban sale of what are called assault weapons-their styling is not civilians. There already are 15 million or something sold for God's sake lol. Confiscation will never happen they just get older and older....

special pleading? you don't care about natural rights except in abortion threads.

What makes you think I don't care about "natural" rights?

I think the unborn have as many natural rights as you do.

How can you say they don't? What if someone had decided you were to be aborted?
Roe versus Wade says no abortions after 3 or 4 months which the Supreme Court says. After that only if the mother's life is in danger or several doctors agree the fetus is not viable. You people see conspiracies everywhere- just crazy. Actually brainwashed and fear-mongered misinformed and divided just to get your propaganda machine ratings and money and votes.

inequality can do that.

Today, inequality is more a mindset conditioning....or state of mind.
You are mostly bound by your own demons or lack of skills.

That said, when wealthy people are allowed to use that wealth to bend and manipulate politics and the Justice system to their favor, the system as failed everyone else.
in right wing fantasy, you are Always right.

special pleading? you don't care about natural rights except in abortion threads.

What makes you think I don't care about "natural" rights?

I think the unborn have as many natural rights as you do.

How can you say they don't? What if someone had decided you were to be aborted?
seeking asylum is a natural right.

Tamar-Reaves.jpg

You've got it wrong.

You do not want to go there. You're wrong and I'd be embarrassing you.

Forum List

Back