A military coup??

How lame my source was? Coming from the fucking retard that didn't even know what the Doomsday Clock was... :lmao:

You understand how fucking retarded you are? Every single thread you argue with me you can't discuss the topic but want to make the argument about me. Every single time... every single time like clock work. I can prove it once and for all I am a Criminal Justice major... you wanna see a copy of my LAE membership card for the last two years? Oh wait you don't know what LAE is do you? It's a Law Enforcement organization that ONLY Law Enforcement officials or Criminal Justice students can be members of. Wanna share yours? Oh yea... you can't because your only education in law enforcement is from a fucking forum.

So yes dumbass... The Doomsday Clock was moved closer to midnight than since the Cold War in the 1950's, and in most part because of Trump. I proved that, and you turtled into a bitch. Get over yourself, fuckwad.
I didn't say your source was lame, you can't read. You're just a stupid belligerent asshole and it's why you kept getting banned from officer.com with your legal "expertise".

What I said was your assertion was lame and why, go back and look. You pathetic bastard. You won't find a job in the private sector better than housekeeping.

I was never a member over there..... how many times do you have to be told that? I use the same username on EVERY forum I'm a member. EVERY one of them. My assertion? Let people follow the series of events with you on this thread and see how fucking retarded you are.

I'm still waiting for you to prove I edited something out of the quote earlier... you lying fuck. Can you ever tell the truth about anything? You can't tell the fucking truth about a single fucking thing on this forum. You poor, poor thing.
Of course you were over at o.com. Same exact posting method. You say stupid shit then argue the point, often trying to side track, then get all huffy when it doesn't work. Then claim victory while trying to make the respondent at fault.

Plus, the troll lived in Ohio, was a correctional officer, is a criminal justice student and made the EXACT same argument for pot legalization while claiming he didn't smoke. People aren't as stupid as you think they are. Your above argument demonstrates the MO.

Dude you are funny as hell. I don't live in Ohio... I USED to live in Ohio. I haven't lived in Ohio since 2008. :lmao:
I said the troll lived in Ohio. Lived is past tense. You do not have a grade school understanding of English. Practice saying "Would you like a Biggie Fry with that, sir?".

You seem to be the one with the problem understanding English... you said the troll WAS a member of that other forum... thus they said they LIVED in Ohio... For fuck's sake kid, stop while you are behind. Do you understand how creepy you sound right now? You're obsessed with me. I'm not sure whether to be flattered or get an EPO against you. I'm sorry you lost your buddy over there at the other forum that got banned, but that wasn't me. As I've said, I use the same username on every single forum I'm on, including my gamertag on XBox One. If you want to add me as a friend it is Lewdog19769. :)

Lewdog
overview for Lewdog1976
William Ashley Lewis is part of Edison Nation, where innovators connect with companies seeking product ideas
View Profile: Lewdog - Bengals Jungle Forums
Writing Forums - writers' forums, creative writing community and workshops, challenges and reviews.
View Profile: Lewdog - TV ADDONS FORUMS
RedsZone.com - Cincinnati Reds Fans' Home for Baseball Discussion
Lewdog Profile, Activity and Communities

I'm sure I'm forgetting some...but they are all Lewdog. So sorry buddy, I'm not your guy.

I didn't say your source was lame, you can't read. You're just a stupid belligerent asshole and it's why you kept getting banned from officer.com with your legal "expertise".

What I said was your assertion was lame and why, go back and look. You pathetic bastard. You won't find a job in the private sector better than housekeeping.

I was never a member over there..... how many times do you have to be told that? I use the same username on EVERY forum I'm a member. EVERY one of them. My assertion? Let people follow the series of events with you on this thread and see how fucking retarded you are.

I'm still waiting for you to prove I edited something out of the quote earlier... you lying fuck. Can you ever tell the truth about anything? You can't tell the fucking truth about a single fucking thing on this forum. You poor, poor thing.
Of course you were over at o.com. Same exact posting method. You say stupid shit then argue the point, often trying to side track, then get all huffy when it doesn't work. Then claim victory while trying to make the respondent at fault.

Plus, the troll lived in Ohio, was a correctional officer, is a criminal justice student and made the EXACT same argument for pot legalization while claiming he didn't smoke. People aren't as stupid as you think they are. Your above argument demonstrates the MO.

Dude you are funny as hell. I don't live in Ohio... I USED to live in Ohio. I haven't lived in Ohio since 2008. :lmao:
I said the troll lived in Ohio. Lived is past tense. You do not have a grade school understanding of English. Practice saying "Would you like a Biggie Fry with that, sir?".

You seem to be the one with the problem understanding English... you said the troll WAS a member of that other forum... thus they said they LIVED in Ohio... For fuck's sake kid, stop while you are behind. Do you understand how creepy you sound right now? You're obsessed with me. I'm not sure whether to be flattered or get an EPO against you. I'm sorry you lost your buddy over there at the other forum that got banned, but that wasn't me. As I've said, I use the same username on every single forum I'm on, including my gamertag on XBox One. If you want to add me as a friend it is Lewdog19769. :)

Lewdog
overview for Lewdog1976
William Ashley Lewis is part of Edison Nation, where innovators connect with companies seeking product ideas
Writing Forums - writers' forums, creative writing community and workshops, challenges and reviews.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some...but they are all Lewdog. So sorry buddy, I'm not your guy.
Lived in Ohio can be present or past and you're trying to make an argument about it? That's what you do. And the o.com troll was banned numerous times over a period of time, posting just like you do here.

Lewdog
overview for Lewdog1976

Lived in Ohio can be present or past and you're trying to make an argument about it? That's what you do. And the o.com troll was banned numerous times over a period of time, posting just like you do here.

Dude, seriously, you are obsessed at this point. You might need to check yourself into an institution if you keep this up. I was never a member over there, and never will be if you are representative of the nut jobs that post there. Hell the only time I went over there to even look at it was when you mentioned it and it was a fucking graveyard. The only area I would be interested in now was the Emergency Management section and I don't think there had been a new post there in like 2 years.

A. Asking people to be calm while supporting the propaganda lie that Trump is "akin to Kim Jong-un" is the most hypocritical act I have ever witnessed. You are the problem.

You're right. It's not fair to Kim.

no-longer-craziest-leader-lol-no-longer-the-craziest-13496528.png

If the left is that convinced that Trump is crazy, evil unworthy of the office, they have an obligation to take the streets and remove him by force. If they are convinced, what is stopping them?

Actress Sarah Silverman called for a military coup against President Trump on Wednesday night in the midst of violent riots in Berkeley, California.

In a screaming all-capital-letters tweet exhorted her almost 10 million followers to “wake up & join the resistance,” a term from World War II that anti-Trump rioters have used to define themselves.

She then outlined her preferred scenario for the violent overthrow of the legitimately elected government, still in all capital letters.

“Once the military is w us fascists get overthrown. Mad king & his handlers go bye bye,” Ms. Silverman posted.

She ended her post with four heart emojis, presumably signifying love.
Of course it's possible, but it won't happen real soon. It is an extreme act, when all other ways out are impossible.

However, I also wouldn't underestimate Drumpf's general lack of upstairs material causing this soon by ordering something on a large scale.

It is pathetic of you to make fun of his name while you are calling for a military coup. You are the problem.

LIberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.
Why should he be ashamed of his grandfather's name?

Also I was not calling for a coup, I was talking about the likelihood of one.

If the left is that convinced that Trump is crazy, evil unworthy of the office, they have an obligation to take the streets and remove him by force. If they are convinced, what is stopping them?
until republetards are convinced too removal by force is futile Are there no sane tards out there?

Actress Sarah Silverman called for a military coup against President Trump on Wednesday night in the midst of violent riots in Berkeley, California.

In a screaming all-capital-letters tweet exhorted her almost 10 million followers to “wake up & join the resistance,” a term from World War II that anti-Trump rioters have used to define themselves.

She then outlined her preferred scenario for the violent overthrow of the legitimately elected government, still in all capital letters.

“Once the military is w us fascists get overthrown. Mad king & his handlers go bye bye,” Ms. Silverman posted.

She ended her post with four heart emojis, presumably signifying love.
Of course it's possible, but it won't happen real soon. It is an extreme act, when all other ways out are impossible.

However, I also wouldn't underestimate Drumpf's general lack of upstairs material causing this soon by ordering something on a large scale.

It is pathetic of you to make fun of his name while you are calling for a military coup. You are the problem.

LIberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.
Why should he be ashamed of his grandfather's name?

Also I was not calling for a coup, I was talking about the likelihood of one.

YOu are using that name to honor his grandfather?

Liberals: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

We've empowered Congress with that ability. We're in week 3. Can't wait to see the condition of the Left in month 3. :D

Forum List

Back