A mild apology

mattskramer

Apr 11, 2004
Texas
I want to apologize to the Christians out there. I’ve been thinking about my rhetoric lately and it seems as though I was excessively cruel and critical. I guess that I have my biased based on my limited experience. The negative experiences that I have had may be isolated incidences. My event selection bias may have also warped my opinion. Like a guy with a chronic headache or hemorrhoids, perhaps I have a bitter streak - an uncomfortable negative attitude toward Christians – particularly those who are so ready to tell people about their Christianity.

See my signature line. Perhaps I should practice what I preach – see things from both sides – see that there are good and bad examples in practically everything and everyone. Anyway, I’ll try to lighten up.

:eusa_think:

I want to apologize to the Christians out there. I’ve been thinking about my rhetoric lately and it seems as though I was excessively cruel and critical. I guess that I have my biased based on my limited experience. The negative experiences that I have had may be isolated incidences. My event selection bias may have also warped my opinion. Like a guy with a chronic headache or hemorrhoids, perhaps I have a bitter streak - an uncomfortable negative attitude toward Christians – particularly those who are so ready to tell people about their Christianity.

See my signature line. Perhaps I should practice what I preach – see things from both sides – see that there are good and bad examples in practically everything and everyone. Anyway, I’ll try to lighten up.

:eusa_think:

Thats ok, I don't mind. Maybe you are like I get sometimes. I get my optical nerve crossed with my rectal nerve and get a s**ty outlook on life.

Forum List

Back