A Michaeline preacher on TBN

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Interesting, TBN now broadcasting a popular
Sheva Day Adventist Preacher, one who isn't affraid of the full context of Dan 12 and not affraid of the name.

Dan 12:1"At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise"

Notice most preachers conveniently leave out and ignore verse 1 and start reading from DAN 12:2-4
Michaeline sects like SDA and JW's and Coptics believe the Biblical Messiah is Michael therefore they assume Jesus was Michael even though he claimed to be the nemesis of Michael in Rev 22:16.

and smells like chocolate chip cookies
*rolling my eyes*

The "compass star" to find ones path is designed as the symboled Evening Star as are the woodwork in courtrooms where 'the judge' resides.
Jesus the nemesis of the Evening Star accused (satan=accuser) the Kohanim, but did not judge the wicked, instead he let the guilty go free including Hitler, Saddam, Stalin, Bin Laden, Idi Amin...etc.
Rev 9:1 the fallen star(Morning Star) was given
the key to the shaft of the Abyss. remember
Jesus is the one admitting to having this
Key to the abyss in Revelation 1:18 He’s
also always saying salvation is in death and
we see his proud proclaimation of being the
gate keeper of death: -Apocryphon of
James- "become seekers for death, like the
dead who seek for life; for that which they
seek is revealed to them. And what is there
to trouble them? As for you, when you
examine death it will teach you election.
Verily I say unto you, none of those who fear
death will be saved; for
*the kingdom of death* belongs to those who put themselves to death!"

Jesus kingdom is of death,
Michael's Kingdom is of Life.
War Scroll” (4Q471)
Where in verse XVII, it says, “God will send eternal bliss by the might of the Princely Angel of the Kingdom of Michael. He will enlighten with joy the children of Israel.
Deuteronomy\Devarim: 30:19 I call heaven
and earth to witness against you this
day,That I have set before you life and
death, the blessing and the curse;Therefore
choose life, that you may live, you and your
children.

The Blessing and the Curse it cant be more straightforward then that......
i find it fascinating how these simple concepts are missed or misunderstood...Jesus as a curse...Who could miss that...Even people use his name as a curse....They dont use the name Michael as a curse.....Who could be a bigger curse then the one who turned people away from obeying his laws and will he not be the least in gds kingdom to come....Yup we live in an upside don world where everything is opposite of what it should be...No wonder people suffer from vertigo their balance and equilibrium is completely screwed up from being pulled in the wrong directions by the many false teachers pushing their agenda and cursing the people as they fleece them not only of their money but their spirit and drive as well......

Dan 12:1"At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise"

Notice most preachers conveniently leave out and ignore verse 1 and start reading from DAN 12:2-4
Michaeline sects like SDA and JW's and Coptics believe the Biblical Messiah is Michael therefore they assume Jesus was Michael even though he claimed to be the nemesis of Michael in Rev 22:16.
Did you know? the Mormons believe that Michael is Adam.

Yeah we had this discussion before Tyrone.
1)Adam means man, represented mankind not a literal singular figure.
But there's so many problems with the Joseph Smith accts.
2) Smith claims visitations by others like Michael & Gabriel but President John Taylor identified yet others who ministered to the Prophet, notably Adam.
3)Smith claims the visitation by Jesus was like Paul's a luciferous light came to him. I wonder if he got an alien probe to go with that process.
4) mistakes regarding being of the order of Melchizedek priests, he seperates Melchizedek and Michael when Melchizedek is a term/role for one in the same.
Means he does not know and is just regurgetating what he was taught in error.=exposed
5) Claims on John the baptist is problematic because John was murdered and had his flock stolen by Jesus who ploted his demise with Salome his friend and follower. Plus this would prove compiled christs.
6) his main source was an angel called 'Moroni' a play on moronic or moron just as Rome used a insulting funny name IeSous (the swine) to make fun of the character they created as the idol the fools for christ would worship, so to did Smith taunt his audience as Morons. Otherwise his subconcious was telling him or others that the message he was spouting was moronic.
And the errors I pointed out prove it.

The bible is how big??? and your basing Michael on how many passages??? and you're criticizing me for my beliefs???? And then conclude your remarks with circular reasoning???
ah no.

Busted!
Jesus is listed 0 times in the Tanakh.
Plus you fail to notice the Hebrew and thus prerequisites
being filled by Michael.

The name of Moshiach is in "the Bible" (Mikra). -Melakim {I Kings8:43)and The Torah-Devarim 14:22

The name is in the Temple (MIKDASH) in his name.- (Melakim {I Kings8:43}
Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah says
About tithing the produced food and eating it at the Temple:
“at the site that He shall choose to place His Name”
Michael is the Thresher thus it's also called the MIKdosh (dosh=thresher).
Refering to removing the chaff from the wheat and thus thin film veil from our eyes as well
(Isaiah 25:7says Moshiach removes the thin veil from our eyes)

Jewish tradition says The name of Moshiach will be in the Torah portions;
Torah portion:
Mikeitz מִקֵּץ – Hebrew for "at the end,"
Ketz= A particularly auspicious time for Moshiach to bring the exile to an end.= Mike is the name of the Moshiach who's revealed in the Torah portion regarding the "RETURN" from Exile.
And thus "Restorer". (Ruth, Jeremiah, Isaiah- Jeremiah 11:20, Jeremiah 23:5-6, Isaiah 51:9, Isaiah 59;19, Is.11:4,
Isaiah 25:8)

It is Michael who defeats the devil which is why the "Mikvah" is the name of the ritual cleansing from death.

Michael is the Shiloh (Genesis, Ezekiel)who over turns the false messiah for shiloh means the "one who's
(actual) right it is", that was stolen by the thief.

In Fact Ezra 1 and Isaiah 44-45 the redeemer is the one who battles with the Persian prince and King Cyrus' heart to do the right thing in gathering the Jews and rebuilding the Temple and Dan 10 tells you who that redeemer is by first & last name. That name coinciding with all these prerequisites, like in the name of the Bible, Temple, city Torah portions etc..

Busted!
Jesus is listed 0 times in the Tanakh.
Plus you fail to notice the Hebrew and thus prerequisites
being filled by Michael.

The name of Moshiach is in "the Bible" (Mikra). -Melakim {I Kings8:43)and The Torah-Devarim 14:22

The name is in the Temple (MIKDASH) in his name.- (Melakim {I Kings8:43}
Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah says
About tithing the produced food and eating it at the Temple:
“at the site that He shall choose to place His Name”
Michael is the Thresher thus it's also called the MIKdosh (dosh=thresher).
Refering to removing the chaff from the wheat and thus thin film veil from our eyes as well
(Isaiah 25:7says Moshiach removes the thin veil from our eyes)

Jewish tradition says The name of Moshiach will be in the Torah portions;
Torah portion:
Mikeitz מִקֵּץ – Hebrew for "at the end,"
Ketz= A particularly auspicious time for Moshiach to bring the exile to an end.= Mike is the name of the Moshiach who's revealed in the Torah portion regarding the "RETURN" from Exile.
And thus "Restorer". (Ruth, Jeremiah, Isaiah- Jeremiah 11:20, Jeremiah 23:5-6, Isaiah 51:9, Isaiah 59;19, Is.11:4,
Isaiah 25:8)

It is Michael who defeats the devil which is why the "Mikvah" is the name of the ritual cleansing from death.

Michael is the Shiloh (Genesis, Ezekiel)who over turns the false messiah for shiloh means the "one who's
(actual) right it is", that was stolen by the thief.

In Fact Ezra 1 and Isaiah 44-45 the redeemer is the one who battles with the Persian prince and King Cyrus' heart to do the right thing in gathering the Jews and rebuilding the Temple and Dan 10 tells you who that redeemer is by first & last name. That name coinciding with all these prerequisites, like in the name of the Bible, Temple, city Torah portions etc..
after reading your threads I've come to the conclusion that my dog knows more about sunday school than you know about the Bible.

Dan 10:21 then is saying your dog knows more then Jesus...of course your dog exists and Jesus doesn't so he already has "a leg up on Jesus".
:-D

Forum List

Back