A Michael Steele Breakfast

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
All of the republicans are having Steele for breakfast. It is hillarious to see Linzy Graaammmm Cracker and John McCrazy rip Steele another new asshole on the tv news talk shows. Who does Steele represent anyway?

All of the republicans are having Steele for breakfast. It is hillarious to see Linzy Graaammmm Cracker and John McCrazy rip Steele another new asshole on the tv news talk shows. Who does Steele represent anyway?

Good question. But I don't see why he is being lynched for what he said to begin with. Big deal. And I would like to smack that annoying McCain up the side of his head. What a friggin PHONY he is.

Good question. But I don't see why he is being lynched for what he said to begin with. Big deal. And I would like to smack that annoying McCain up the side of his head. What a friggin PHONY he is.

Yes.....someone who actually fought for his country

Doesn't get more phony than that

What in the WORLD does that have to do with it?

A problem with the top Republicans in general.

Steele was making 0bama eat his words with jalapenio sauce, and the top republicans jump on Steele?

It makes me weep.

We don't need the head of the RNC disparaging the efforts of men and women out in Afghanistan. He's got to go immediately!

He's not some anonymous doofus posting on the Internet from his mom's basement: he's the supposed head of a formerly major political party.

He's need to be fired immediately.

What it has to do with is Steeles insistence that somehow Afghanistan is Obamas war and Obama's war alone. McCain has every right to speak about the war in Afghanistan....to claim he is "phony" for doing so is a disgrace

We don't need the head of the RNC disparaging the efforts of men and women out in Afghanistan. He's got to go immediately!

He's not some anonymous doofus posting on the Internet from his mom's basement: he's the supposed head of a formerly major political party.

He's need to be fired immediately.

I agree it wasn't bright. He says it was taken out of context. I haven't heard him say what was said, so I don't know.

What it has to do with is Steeles insistence that somehow Afghanistan is Obamas war and Obama's war alone. McCain has every right to speak about the war in Afghanistan....to claim he is "phony" for doing so is a disgrace

Oh bull. McCain is no conservative...he belongs on your team to start with.

Don't dare question my loyalty to those that serve (d), including my husband. You will find no one more loyal to our people that served.Doesn't mean I shall agree with them all MERELY because they served. GMAB.

Nice deflection. It has zero to do with his Military Service and what he had to bear at the Hanoi Hilton. That's about the only reason he gets respect from ANY Conservative and thus where it ends.

McCain only becomes Conservative only when the political winds blow that way and his political fortunes are in jepoardy of being compromised.

Nice deflection. It has zero to do with his Military Service and what he had to bear at the Hanoi Hilton. That's about the only reason he gets respect from ANY Conservative and thus where it ends.

McCain only becomes Conservative only when the political winds blow that way and his political fortunes are in jepoardy of being compromised.

On spot!! And of course I have always felt for him for what he endured. But, that is where it ends for me. He's a thorn.

I really hate to break it to you but Steele is the REPUBLICAN National Chairman not the CONSERVATIVE National Chairman.
John McCain is a proud Republican with a superior record of achievement. He has every right to speak out against the chairman of HIS party

Last edited:

I really hate to break it to you but Steele is the REPUBLICAN National Chairman not the CONSERVATIE National Chairman.
John McCain is a proud Republican with a superior record of achievement. He has every right to speak out against the chairman of HIS party

But not because he served in the military. :lol: :rolleyes:

And we as conservatives have just as much right to speak against McCain. ;)

John McCain was the best candidate the Republicans had to run for president in 2008...

Too bad the conservatives saddled him with a VP and platform that was unwinnable

GOP lacks a candidate in 2012 with the strength of John McCain

John McCain was the best candidate the Republicans had to run for president in 2008...

Too bad the conservatives saddled him with a VP and platform that was unwinnable

Wrong. He was the best that the Repubicans had to offer...while they rejected others that were far better qualified.

So disagree about McCain. As for the other...
yapyapyapf-1.gif
yapyapyapf-1.gif
yapyapyapf-1.gif

Steele, another swollen hemorrhoid from the political orifice of D.C. Only outdone by B.H. Obama. Not that I am cynical or anything like that :tongue:.

Forum List

Back