A mexican, an iraqi, and a Kentuckian Were Drinking Beer...

Discussion in 'Humor' started by 007, Aug 7, 2005.

1. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,913
    A Mexican drinks his beer and suddenly throws his glass in the air, pulls out his pistol and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, "in mexico our glasses so cheap we don't need to drink from the same glass twice."

An Iraqi, obviously impressed by this, drinks his beer, throws his glass into the air, pulls out his AK-47 and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, "in iraq we have so much sand to make glasses that we don't need to drink out of the same glass twice either."

The Kentucky boy, cool as a cucumber, picks up his beer and drinks it, throws his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the mexican and the iraqi, and catches his glass. He says, "in America we have so many illegal mexicans and arabs that we don't have to drink with the same ones twice."

God Bless America!

2. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

ps: opps I meant la Razza...not la Familia...must be the glass of wine vs the beer I partook in...being of Italian decent that is...so sorry!

but be careful pale the brown berrets and la Familia will be after ya like they did over the funny "Frito Bandito" commercial.... :whip:

3. Gabriella84

Gabriella84 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I doubt the truthfulness of this story. The Kentucky boy would have allowed the Mexican and Iraqi to screw his sister before he shot them. :blah2:

4. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,359
    I'm afraid they would ALL turn their guns on you, my dear... :slap: :spank3: :laugh:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,913
    Leave it to the liberal hoe from san frandildo to degrade the American, in typical America hating, liberal, trailer trash fashion.