A Message to the Revolution: The Easiest Way to Destroy a Movement is to Become It

Octoldit

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2008
Harold Gray
JustGetUsThere
April 14, 2009

LINK: A Message to the Revolution: The Easiest Way to Destroy a Movement is to Become It

I guess you could say that the media’s new catch phrase these days is Tea Party. A couple of years ago, this tradition was reborn by a nationwide grassroots movement of non-partisan freedom lovers, who are seeking a return to the Constitutional roots of this nation.

Arising first as the Ron Paul Revolution and now the Campaign For Liberty, this diverse and tech-savvy group of creative individuals reignited the idea of liberty in the political collective consciousness. Congressman Ron Paul has stated many times, "freedom is popular", so as our liberties continue to be curtailed, the resistance grows. Our instinctive reflex is to rebuke these incremental attacks on our un-a-lien-able rights. This human dynamic to rebel against tyranny is also well known by the elite controllers of the world today. The veritable peaceful, organic, spontaneous, synchronistic rebellion by the immensely informed sovereigns, united under one banner of freedom, has to be prevented at all costs by the establishment. A genuine social movement would enable a paradigm shift to occur, which would enhance the publics understanding of the true geopolitical construct that sustains the status quo. This will allow people to stop fixating on presidential appointments and start focusing on the control system itself, and the architects of the global agenda who manipulate both sides of the political spectrum.

Yes, it definitely should be noted that the Ron Paul grassroots movement was the first to use the "Tea Party" name for a cause.

Oh wake up. This is nothing more than the usual GOP hoodwinking of the anti-government people back into the party. The GOP promises to be a small government party, the stool eaters then believe them, and vote for them and disappointment soon follows. How much bigger is the government now than when the "Reagan Revolution" happened? Answer: much, much bigger.

Oh wake up. This is nothing more than the usual GOP hoodwinking of the anti-government people back into the party. The GOP promises to be a small government party, the stool eaters then believe them, and vote for them and disappointment soon follows. How much bigger is the government now than when the "Reagan Revolution" happened? Answer: much, much bigger.

well at least i didn't get hoodwinked into voting for change and then not getting it....

well at least i didn't get hoodwinked into voting for change and then not getting it....

:lol:

well, he did bring some change....more spending, higher taxes, and more snooping on american citizens....

Excuse me? Wasn't that the point of the tea baggers, that they didn't like Obama's change??

Excuse me? Wasn't that the point of the tea baggers, that they didn't like Obama's change??

no.
you're not very bright, are you?
do the other kids at middle school tease you?

I doubt many Ron Paul supporters were "hoodwinked" by these tea parties. This thread is about giving credit where credit is due for the idea, and that is to the Ron Paul supporters.

Yes, it definitely should be noted that the Ron Paul grassroots movement was the first to use the "Tea Party" name for a cause.
No matter where it came from it's perfect for the grass roots movement we're seeing sprout up all over the country. What's better is that the Loons can't conceive that it's merely a symbolic catalyst that a lot of Americans understand and identify with.

Flipping stations last night to see what the network paparazzi had to say about it was cause for hearty laughter!

You're a leftwingnut calling someone else on being hoodwinked? Sure thing, bubba.:cuckoo:

See Post #9 please.

I doubt many Ron Paul supporters were "hoodwinked" by these tea parties. This thread is about giving credit where credit is due for the idea, and that is to the Ron Paul supporters.
The tea parties aren't a bad thing though even for Ron Paul supporters. If they get peoples attention enough to listen maybe they will hear what he is saying needs to be done next time he campaigns.

Ron Paul? You mean that also ran in the Republican primary? He's a joke

I think your mistaken there. But, most of your posts are.

Because he isn't a sell out or some bought off paid for scum bag that is only in it for the money he may be a joke to you, but that is not saying much is it.

Yeah, ok.

:rolleyes:

What on earth does Ron Paul have to do with the Tea Parties? If he actually took a stand and refused to take earmarks maybe we wouldnt have to be having these parties.

New Topics

Forum List

Back