A Message to the NFL

BS I stand with the kneelers. Most of them have a longer heritage to the US than most of us, since they were brought here as slaves.

Also most vets know it has nothing to do with the flag. But Trump made it all about the Flag and the NA, its about the race divide, and police shooting black men.

Speak for yourself. What the hell is a "real American"???

I doubt if you'd know one if you'd see one! And I AM Speaking for myself..'Any other questions?

Except you said "we", not "I".

How do you feel about freedom of speech? Judging from your OP I'd say you oppose it.

BS I stand with the kneelers. Most of them have a longer heritage to the US than most of us, since they were brought here as slaves.

Also most vets know it has nothing to do with the flag. But Trump made it all about the Flag and the NA, its about the race divide, and police shooting black men.

Besides the fact that these football idiots demonstrate their own stupidity by essentially protesting their right to protest (which is one of many things the flag represents) you don’t know if these alleged blacks are related to slaves or west African slave traders or both.
Obama had no black American legacy and moronic bigots like you presume that he does just because of his appearance.
What a bunch of ignorant left wing bigoted phonies.

Hey the NG and Army gave them the platform in 2009, when recruitment was slow for the "war on terror" the never ending war. Before that they stayed in the locker room.

Dear NFL,

We real Americans can all go another year, and more without watching you idiots coming onto our TV screens disrespecting our Flag, our Country, our National Anthem, our Military, our Veterans, and our Police Officers. We watch you people to play football and to be entertained, and to be entertained ONLY, not to see you dimwits protesting over fake manufactured oppression. If you want to "protest" by getting on your knees, DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! So either wise up or be unemployed.

Enough is enough. And you Owners had better listen up as well.

Do you personally say or the place you work at insist that people stand up every morning for the pledge of allegiance and sing the Star Spangled Banner?

No?

Then be quiet.
My place of employment flys a flag every day and lowers it on those occasions when it is appropriate to do so. The do NOT have a tradition of reciting or singing the national anthem.

The NFL, however, does.

So, shut the fuck up.

So?

You confirm the NFL is more patriotic (if there is such a thing). They have a flag AND play the anthem
And we are permitted to call them on their bullshit. Do you know why we stand for the Anthem?

We stand........

WheelChair-Games-2.jpg

Because they can't.

To those of you that asked "What is a REAL American"

Your answer is in the Picture above!
Are you claiming that the only real americans are war veterans?

Actually taking a knee was and is a sign that they do not feel America represents them, therefore they don't feel like Americans. They are protesting and will reap whatever that protest yields. So far it is reduced viewership, which will eventually translate to lower incomes. Many could fall from one percenter status.

What utter bullshit.

Actually taking a knee was and is a sign that they do not feel America represents them, therefore they don't feel like Americans. They are protesting and will reap whatever that protest yields. So far it is reduced viewership, which will eventually translate to lower incomes. Many could fall from one percenter status.

The NFL is fading anyay. Between the protests, the pink shoes and the basic pussifiaction... it's just a matter of time.

No. its a sign of what they said it was. You dont get to lie on them just because you are offended.

Dear NFL,

We real Americans can all go another year, and more without watching you idiots coming onto our TV screens disrespecting our Flag, our Country, our National Anthem, our Military, our Veterans, and our Police Officers. We watch you people to play football and to be entertained, and to be entertained ONLY, not to see you dimwits protesting over fake manufactured oppression. If you want to "protest" by getting on your knees, DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! So either wise up or be unemployed.

Enough is enough. And you Owners had better listen up as well.
Seige Heil Mein Freund..

Don't forget how the demagogues will condemn your right to freedom of speech and expression..
While extolling the greatness of our nation because of freedom..

Don't forget how the demagogues will condemn your right to freedom of speech and expression..

I don't know where you work, but try making political statements in any place of business I know of, it isn't going to play out well for you. Do that shit on your own time. Hell, these millionaire athletes have the funds to take out all the TV Advertisements they want.

Freedom of expression.
Hyperbolic outrage from the Right.
Exercising one's rights does not equate to freedom from consequences or counter protest.
Yeah, I hear that from the Regressive Left, too.

Amazing how similar the two ends can be.

Looka, I totally support their taking the position. However, I just feel it isn't the proper forum.
Yeah. But I can live with it, and I see no reason to punish people for it.

I don't know where you work, but try making political statements in any place of business I know of, it isn't going to play out well for you. Do that shit on your own time. Hell, these millionaire athletes have the funds to take out all the TV Advertisements they want.
I work for myself because I never liked being subjected to tyrants just to earn a living.

Forum List

Back