A Message to the NFL

The NFL and the players need to come to an agreement on what is permissible and what is not.

The players are allowed to make their statement and the fans have every right to react positively or negatively, so both have rights and both are free to express them. The players should form a charity to help bridge the gap between the police and the black community, I think it would benefit them more then kneeling for two minutes.
..I thought you couldn't do certain things at work? so they do not have that right without being fired...if it is a right, they would not be able to be fired
..many people get fired/etc for what could be termed ''free speech''
Rosanne for one
B.C. woman fired from car dealership after racist tirade caught on camera at Lethbridge restaurant
Fort Myers man heckles comedian, loses job for racist message
6 people who were fired for social media posts - Workopolis Blog
etc etc

Sure they can get fired, I don’t think they should be.

BS I stand with the kneelers. Most of them have a longer heritage to the US than most of us, since they were brought here as slaves.

Also most vets know it has nothing to do with the flag. But Trump made it all about the Flag and the NA, its about the race divide, and police shooting black men.

Speak for yourself. What the hell is a "real American"???
and what are you standing for?
police brutality against blacks/etc?
...I've linked/documented/etc many times that's BULLSHIT/a myth--there is not a major, chronic problem of police shooting people--especially without cause
So...there's no problem? Just ignore it? Or rather....support it?

The NFL and the players need to come to an agreement on what is permissible and what is not.

The players are allowed to make their statement and the fans have every right to react positively or negatively, so both have rights and both are free to express them. The players should form a charity to help bridge the gap between the police and the black community, I think it would benefit them more then kneeling for two minutes.
..I thought you couldn't do certain things at work? so they do not have that right without being fired...if it is a right, they would not be able to be fired
Rosanne for one
B.C. woman fired from car dealership after racist tirade caught on camera at Lethbridge restaurant
etc etc

so if you walk out of work to protest, you don't think you should get fired?
or if you stopped working at your desk/etc, you should not get fired?? your employer should pay you for not working?
...another aspect, so if a McDonald's employee says racist/harmful/etc stuff--and people do not want to go there because of the racist employee, the employer doesn't have the right to fire them??

Dear NFL,

We real Americans can all go another year, and more without watching you idiots coming onto our TV screens disrespecting our Flag, our Country, our National Anthem, our Military, our Veterans, and our Police Officers. We watch you people to play football and to be entertained, and to be entertained ONLY, not to see you dimwits protesting over fake manufactured oppression. If you want to "protest" by getting on your knees, DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! So either wise up or be unemployed.

Enough is enough. And you Owners had better listen up as well.
Enough with this ridiculous whining from the right.

The problem isn’t the flag, or players kneeling, or what owners might do – the problem is authoritarian conservatives frightened by dissent making an ‘issue’ out of a nonissue.

Rosanne for one
etc etc

so if you walk out of work to protest, you don't think you should get fired?
or if you stopped working at your desk/etc, you should not get fired?? your employer should pay you for not working?
...another aspect, so if a McDonald's employee says racist/harmful/etc stuff--and people do not want to go there because of the racist employee, the employer doesn't have the right to fire them??

Not working, walking out on a job then it is up to the employer to decide how to handle it, if they decide to fire them, that is up to the employee and employer.

Dear NFL,

We real Americans can all go another year, and more without watching you idiots coming onto our TV screens disrespecting our Flag, our Country, our National Anthem, our Military, our Veterans, and our Police Officers. We watch you people to play football and to be entertained, and to be entertained ONLY, not to see you dimwits protesting over fake manufactured oppression. If you want to "protest" by getting on your knees, DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! So either wise up or be unemployed.

Do you personally say or the place you work at insist that people stand up every morning for the pledge of allegiance and sing the Star Spangled Banner?

No?

Then be quiet.
The Star Spangled Banner is done before every sporting event though and so far it being done at all has not hurt or killed anyone. Therefore, if there are people out there who do not want to hear it, what is so difficult about not being present while the song is being done?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
So far kneeling has never harmed or killed anyone. Whats so difficult about them being there and kneeling?
I don't remember ever saying such a thing about a person's decision to kneel instead of standing. I do however remember saying that if the standing can not be done, that the respect had better be shown in some way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Are hats still being removed at least?
What made you think you can demand someone stand to show respect to you?
I am not saying that the respect be shown to me. I am saying that it should be shown to those who deserve it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. One more thing for those who have no intention of showing any respect: If you aren't going to show any, don't go expecting any in return.

that is just like saying the US caused the most deaths/refugees by defeating the Axis in WW2!!!!!!!
ahahahahahhahahahahahahah
WTF?
1. Gulf War of 2003 was a continuation of PG1 which Saddam started--NOT the US!!
Saddam's invasion of Kuwait in '91 posed no threat to the US homeland.
Bush I thought he could get reelected by starting a war he couldn't lose.
How did that turn out?
images

Dear NFL,

The problem isn’t the flag, or players kneeling, or what owners might do – the problem is authoritarian conservatives frightened by dissent making an ‘issue’ out of a nonissue.
you idiots always used the ''scared'' frightened'' terms
stupid
...the problem--the root of the problem--are blacks having babies when they are not intellectually, mentally and financially ready--which breeds criminals--criminals that resist/do not comply --are very STUPID
...blacks breeding kids that graduate at lower levels
all facts which I have documented/linked many times
you are ''frightened'' of the facts---this is obvious from your postings

Dear NFL,

Please, the left wing nuts hav whined since November of 2016, take care of your own house before butting into other’s business.

Dear NFL,

Do you personally say or the place you work at insist that people stand up every morning for the pledge of allegiance and sing the Star Spangled Banner?

No?

Then be quiet.
My place of employment flys a flag every day and lowers it on those occasions when it is appropriate to do so. The do NOT have a tradition of reciting or singing the national anthem.

The NFL, however, does.

So, shut the fuck up.

So?

You confirm the NFL is more patriotic (if there is such a thing). They have a flag AND play the anthem
And we are permitted to call them on their bullshit. Do you know why we stand for the Anthem?

We stand........

WheelChair-Games-2.jpg

Because they can't.

BS I stand with the kneelers. Most of them have a longer heritage to the US than most of us, since they were brought here as slaves.

Also most vets know it has nothing to do with the flag. But Trump made it all about the Flag and the NA, its about the race divide, and police shooting black men.

BS I stand with the kneelers.

Of course you do. You're USMB's top anti-American racist.

Dear NFL,

Tell us more about the Confederate flags and Statues and schools named Robert E Lee, Shitforbrains.

It doesn't really matter because their protest was based on a false narrative about law enforcement which is why folks are sickened by their kneeling.

Dear NFL,

No?

Then be quiet.
My place of employment flys a flag every day and lowers it on those occasions when it is appropriate to do so. The do NOT have a tradition of reciting or singing the national anthem.

The NFL, however, does.

So, shut the fuck up.

So?

You confirm the NFL is more patriotic (if there is such a thing). They have a flag AND play the anthem
And we are permitted to call them on their bullshit. Do you know why we stand for the Anthem?

We stand........

WheelChair-Games-2.jpg

Because they can't.

Who? The players? If you wish...sure. However if you’re going to call the NFL non patriotic you should know they do more than 99% of other businesses you encounter and freely spendyour money. WMT. they never play the anthem. Largest company in the nation

No?

Then be quiet.
The Star Spangled Banner is done before every sporting event though and so far it being done at all has not hurt or killed anyone. Therefore, if there are people out there who do not want to hear it, what is so difficult about not being present while the song is being done?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
So far kneeling has never harmed or killed anyone. Whats so difficult about them being there and kneeling?
I don't remember ever saying such a thing about a person's decision to kneel instead of standing. I do however remember saying that if the standing can not be done, that the respect had better be shown in some way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Are hats still being removed at least?
What made you think you can demand someone stand to show respect to you?
I am not saying that the respect be shown to me. I am saying that it should be shown to those who deserve it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. One more thing for those who have no intention of showing any respect: If you aren't going to show any, don't go expecting any in return.
Who told you that there was a designated person to determine who should be shown respect? Seems to me thats an individual choice. I certainly dont allow people to make the decision on who or what I should respect. Do you?

Dear NFL,

No?

Then be quiet.

The NFL, however, does.

So, shut the fuck up.

So?

We stand........

WheelChair-Games-2.jpg

Because they can't.
Sounds like personal choice.

Dear NFL,

No?

Then be quiet.

The NFL, however, does.

So, shut the fuck up.

So?

We stand........

WheelChair-Games-2.jpg

Because they can't.

To those of you that asked "What is a REAL American"

Your answer is in the Picture above!

Dear NFL,

No?

Then be quiet.

The NFL, however, does.

So, shut the fuck up.

So?

We stand........

WheelChair-Games-2.jpg

Because they can't.

To those of you that asked "What is a REAL American"

Your answer is in the Picture above!

You have to be in a wheelchair to be a "real" American?

Dear NFL,

Yet another Trumpette who was duped by his orange leader to think the protest was about the flag, anthem, soldiers, etc.

I fins that white supremacist, racist fucks like you think abuse of blacks is OK.

The NFL does not need you ignorant fucks & neither does America.

Forum List

Back