A Message to the NFL

BS I stand with the kneelers. Most of them have a longer heritage to the US than most of us, since they were brought here as slaves.

Also most vets know it has nothing to do with the flag. But Trump made it all about the Flag and the NA, its about the race divide, and police shooting black men.

Speak for yourself. What the hell is a "real American"???
Besides the fact that these football idiots demonstrate their own stupidity by essentially protesting their right to protest (which is one of many things the flag represents) you don’t know if these alleged blacks are related to slaves or west African slave traders or both.
Obama had no black American legacy and moronic bigots like you presume that he does just because of his appearance.
What a bunch of ignorant left wing bigoted phonies.

It is funny to watch the NFL struggle with this issue.

I believe the players have the right to kneel. I also believe the fans have a right to protest an action they don't believe is right. For example, a person may have the right to burn a US Flag. But, I certainly do not have to watch them do it.

We shouldn't compel players to stand. Why should we compel fans to watch these games?

The NFL's only move is to allow the players to kneel and take the financial hit that comes with it. That is just the cost of doing business.

Dear NFL,

We real Americans can all go another year, and more without watching you idiots coming onto our TV screens disrespecting our Flag, our Country, our National Anthem, our Military, our Veterans, and our Police Officers. We watch you people to play football and to be entertained, and to be entertained ONLY, not to see you dimwits protesting over fake manufactured oppression. If you want to "protest" by getting on your knees, DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! So either wise up or be unemployed.

Enough is enough. And you Owners had better listen up as well.

Do you personally say or the place you work at insist that people stand up every morning for the pledge of allegiance and sing the Star Spangled Banner?

No?

Then be quiet.
My place of employment flys a flag every day and lowers it on those occasions when it is appropriate to do so. The do NOT have a tradition of reciting or singing the national anthem.

The NFL, however, does.

So, shut the fuck up.

I think we finally found a name that can replace the Redskins. What does everyone think of the Washington Impeachers?

Dear NFL,

We real Americans can all go another year, and more without watching you idiots coming onto our TV screens disrespecting our Flag, our Country, our National Anthem, our Military, our Veterans, and our Police Officers. We watch you people to play football and to be entertained, and to be entertained ONLY, not to see you dimwits protesting over fake manufactured oppression. If you want to "protest" by getting on your knees, DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! So either wise up or be unemployed.

How will "real Americans" respond to players who choose to stay in the locker room as opposed to being used as a recruitment tool for the US armed forces?
greatest-purveyor-750-720x405.jpg
greatest purveyor?? the US
total bullshit
Have you paid any attention to the "Big Stick" lately?
330px-Tr-bigstick-cartoon.JPG

The US military is almost single-handedly responsible for the greatest refugee flow since the end of WWII.

Why would any rational human being respect that?

Washington Impeachers vs the New England Patriots. Think about the story lines. The Washington logo could be 45 with the line through it

Dear NFL,

How will "real Americans" respond to players who choose to stay in the locker room as opposed to being used as a recruitment tool for the US armed forces?
total bullshit

The US military is almost single-handedly responsible for the greatest refugee flow since the end of WWII.

wrong--WW2 caused the post WW2 problems = hitler caused the greatest refugee flow
anyway, please specify the US responsibility in these refugees??
give some examples

Dear NFL,

Do you personally say or the place you work at insist that people stand up every morning for the pledge of allegiance and sing the Star Spangled Banner?

No?

Then be quiet.
My place of employment flys a flag every day and lowers it on those occasions when it is appropriate to do so. The do NOT have a tradition of reciting or singing the national anthem.

The NFL, however, does.

So, shut the fuck up.

So?

You confirm the NFL is more patriotic (if there is such a thing). They have a flag AND play the anthem

Dear NFL,

total bullshit

wrong--WW2 caused the post WW2 problems = hitler caused the greatest refugee flow
give some examples
Where should we start?
The Middle East or North Africa or Central America?
DMT_SyrianRefugeeMap_2018%20.org%402x.png

"On World Refugee Day, let's examine our role in displacing millions around the globe."

America's Role in the Refugee Crisis - Institute for Policy Studies

The "Big Stick" used by the US in Iraq in 2003 has consequences reaching far beyond the NFL.

Dear NFL,

Don't watch if you don't want to. It's a free country....just thought I'd remind you of that, since it seems to have slipped your mind.

Dear NFL,

The NFL proved they support racists and they are unpatriotic. How are you going to penalize someone for exercising their constitutional rights to protest?

Learn something for once retard. They have the right, yes, but only on their own time. The owner has the right to fire their stupid asses.
They are on their own time time retard. The anthem is played prior to the start of the game.

No retard, they are in uniform and are representing the team. How stupid are you actually?

BS I stand with the kneelers.
Ask anyone here if they CARE or are surprised.

Most of them have a longer heritage to the US than most of us, since they were brought here as slaves.
Guess you failed basic arithmetic as well. Slave owners were here BEFORE slaves. And you haven't a CLUE about their heritage.

Also most vets know it has nothing to do with the flag. But Trump made it all about the Flag and the NA, its about the race divide, and police shooting black men.
Except it has EVERYTHING to do with the flag, it has been dragged in and victimized over a non-existent fictitious issue: the truth is blacks are FAR LESS accosted by the police 1:5 compared to whites for the crimes and confrontations they commit! Blacks are for the most part "hands off" out of fear of a racism charge. Just another fake news story manufactured by the MSM that Derps like you swallow whole.

when you wear it as underpants, shirts and hats its an insult to the flag itself. Kneeling is not a sign of disrespect. Actually in a way they respect it more, Liberty and Justice for all.

Tell it to the Marines.
Marines are grown ups...they don't whine about this like little trumpanzees do.

Dear NFL,

No?

Then be quiet.
My work pays me to behave how they want. If their customers want us to stand for the pledge of allegiance every morning, then that is what i will have to do, or i can go find employment elsewhere.
So...you give up your rights with both hands, eagerly. I see. :26:

Dear NFL,

I will be starting my 5th straight year of boycotting the NFL. It’s easy now, I never longer miss it. I started back when the Saints did that stupid “Hands Up Dont Shoot” garbage that was based on a total lie. It was the last straw for me. The kneeling just gave me reason to stay away.
Congratulations....You are quite the stud.
upload_2018-7-21_14-56-49.jpeg

Dear NFL,

No?

Then be quiet.
The Star Spangled Banner is done before every sporting event though and so far it being done at all has not hurt or killed anyone. Therefore, if there are people out there who do not want to hear it, what is so difficult about not being present while the song is being done?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
So far kneeling has never harmed or killed anyone. Whats so difficult about them being there and kneeling?
I don't remember ever saying such a thing about a person's decision to kneel instead of standing. I do however remember saying that if the standing can not be done, that the respect had better be shown in some way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Are hats still being removed at least?
What made you think you can demand someone stand to show respect to you?
It's an interesting concept.....that someone would think that respect can be forced.

Dear NFL,

total bullshit

give some examples
Where should we start?
The Middle East or North Africa or Central America?
DMT_SyrianRefugeeMap_2018%20.org%402x.png

"On World Refugee Day, let's examine our role in displacing millions around the globe."

America's Role in the Refugee Crisis - Institute for Policy Studies

The "Big Stick" used by the US in Iraq in 2003 has consequences reaching far beyond the NFL.
DUMBASS shit----
read some history--wars cause refugees

that is just like saying the US caused the most deaths/refugees by defeating the Axis in WW2!!!!!!!
ahahahahahhahahahahahahah
WTF?
1. Gulf War of 2003 was a continuation of PG1 which Saddam started--NOT the US!!
2. the US did not force the terrorists to attack the US..
you are blaming the US for defending itself?

....this is exactly like saying the Israelis cause so many deaths--BULLSHIT--they are defending themselves

the US takes in hundreds of thousands of immigrants
gives/helps the world with the most $$$$$$$$$
---one of the very few [ if any ] that help in natural disasters with carriers/choppers/amphib ships/etc

these countries are shitholes anyway
your evidence has no basis
Iraq 2003 was started by Saddam/Iraq--not the US

Forum List

Back