A Message to the NFL

Dear NFL,

We real Americans can all go another year, and more without watching you idiots coming onto our TV screens disrespecting our Flag, our Country, our National Anthem, our Military, our Veterans, and our Police Officers. We watch you people to play football and to be entertained, and to be entertained ONLY, not to see you dimwits protesting over fake manufactured oppression. If you want to "protest" by getting on your knees, DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! So either wise up or be unemployed.

Enough is enough. And you Owners had better listen up as well.

Do you personally say or the place you work at insist that people stand up every morning for the pledge of allegiance and sing the Star Spangled Banner?

No?

Then be quiet.
My work pays me to behave how they want. If their customers want us to stand for the pledge of allegiance every morning, then that is what i will have to do, or i can go find employment elsewhere.
I agree. Your work is where u work, be an activist in your off time.

PS there seems to be differing polls on if the public wants the anthem played much less how fervently

Until then, the NFL is playing the anthem. Questioning the league’s patriotism when you and yours do not even play the song is thin ice.

Dear NFL,

We real Americans can all go another year, and more without watching you idiots coming onto our TV screens disrespecting our Flag, our Country, our National Anthem, our Military, our Veterans, and our Police Officers. We watch you people to play football and to be entertained, and to be entertained ONLY, not to see you dimwits protesting over fake manufactured oppression. If you want to "protest" by getting on your knees, DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! So either wise up or be unemployed.

Doubt if there's any NFL owners here but I am proud owner of the Gilbert (Arizona) Hayseeds and the Woof Blitzers in a couple ESPN fantasy leagues with the guys I used to work with. Our draft is coming up in a month, my strategy this year will be to send out a list of top players and say if they draft them they're un-American so hopefully I can scoop them up.

Dear NFL,

The NFL will be fining players who continue to kneel on the sidelines during the National Anthem, so why are you still angry at the NFL and not just the players who will kneel anyway?

Dear NFL,

The NFL proved they support racists and they are unpatriotic. How are you going to penalize someone for exercising their constitutional rights to protest?

Dear NFL,

Do you personally say or the place you work at insist that people stand up every morning for the pledge of allegiance and sing the Star Spangled Banner?

No?

Then be quiet.
The Star Spangled Banner is done before every sporting event though and so far it being done at all has not hurt or killed anyone. Therefore, if there are people out there who do not want to hear it, what is so difficult about not being present while the song is being done?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Dear NFL,

No?

Then be quiet.
The Star Spangled Banner is done before every sporting event though and so far it being done at all has not hurt or killed anyone. Therefore, if there are people out there who do not want to hear it, what is so difficult about not being present while the song is being done?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
So far kneeling has never harmed or killed anyone. Whats so difficult about them being there and kneeling?

Dear NFL,

No?

Then be quiet.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I’m indifferent personally. However if one is critical of the league, they need to examine what they do vs what the league does.

Dear NFL,

I will be starting my 5th straight year of boycotting the NFL. It’s easy now, I never longer miss it. I started back when the Saints did that stupid “Hands Up Dont Shoot” garbage that was based on a total lie. It was the last straw for me. The kneeling just gave me reason to stay away.

Dear NFL,

The NFL proved they support racists and they are unpatriotic. How are you going to penalize someone for exercising their constitutional rights to protest?

Learn something for once retard. They have the right, yes, but only on their own time. The owner has the right to fire their stupid asses.

Odds I’ll watch it:

index.jpg

Dear NFL,

No?

Then be quiet.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
So far kneeling has never harmed or killed anyone. Whats so difficult about them being there and kneeling?
I don't remember ever saying such a thing about a person's decision to kneel instead of standing. I do however remember saying that if the standing can not be done, that the respect had better be shown in some way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Are hats still being removed at least?

Dear NFL,

Learn something for once retard. They have the right, yes, but only on their own time. The owner has the right to fire their stupid asses.
They are on their own time time retard. The anthem is played prior to the start of the game.

Dear NFL,

No?

Then be quiet.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I don't remember ever saying such a thing about a person's decision to kneel instead of standing. I do however remember saying that if the standing can not be done, that the respect had better be shown in some way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Are hats still being removed at least?
What made you think you can demand someone stand to show respect to you?

BS I stand with the kneelers. Most of them have a longer heritage to the US than most of us, since they were brought here as slaves.

Also most vets know it has nothing to do with the flag. But Trump made it all about the Flag and the NA, its about the race divide, and police shooting black men.

Speak for yourself. What the hell is a "real American"???
and what are you standing for?
police brutality against blacks/etc?
...I've linked/documented/etc many times that's BULLSHIT/a myth--there is not a major, chronic problem of police shooting people--especially without cause

The NFL and the players need to come to an agreement on what is permissible and what is not.

The players are allowed to make their statement and the fans have every right to react positively or negatively, so both have rights and both are free to express them. The players should form a charity to help bridge the gap between the police and the black community, I think it would benefit them more then kneeling for two minutes.
..I thought you couldn't do certain things at work? so they do not have that right without being fired...if it is a right, they would not be able to be fired
..many people get fired/etc for what could be termed ''free speech''
Rosanne for one
B.C. woman fired from car dealership after racist tirade caught on camera at Lethbridge restaurant
Fort Myers man heckles comedian, loses job for racist message
6 people who were fired for social media posts - Workopolis Blog
etc etc

Dear NFL,

How will "real Americans" respond to players who choose to stay in the locker room as opposed to being used as a recruitment tool for the US armed forces?
greatest-purveyor-750-720x405.jpg

Dear NFL,

How will "real Americans" respond to players who choose to stay in the locker room as opposed to being used as a recruitment tool for the US armed forces?
greatest-purveyor-750-720x405.jpg
greatest purveyor?? the US
total bullshit

Forum List

Back