A Message to the NFL

Doubtful given the kneel will continue.

The NFL does, the players no. But I don't miss them either.
Nah. If the NFL cared, they would have seriously cracked down on the practice. Instead, they gave players the option of staying in the locker room or paying a small fine if they kneel on the sideline — which some players are already saying they’ll happily pay. So no, they don’t miss you. I doubt anyone will.

You are a lefty and you have Mueller's picture in your AV so you're not too bright to start with but even you know better than that.
Oh? What’s wrong with me sportin’ Mueller’s mug?

Nothing is wrong with it, it just shows that you aren’t very bright.
Thanks for admitting you’re just scratching like a 4 year old girl.

when you wear it as underpants, shirts and hats its an insult to the flag itself. Kneeling is not a sign of disrespect. Actually in a way they respect it more.

Incredible what an ass you are. Tell me, do you really believe the crap you say, or do you just say it hoping to irritate others? How would anyone know you are wearing the flag as underpants, and someone wearing the flag on the shirt, hat, helmet or gas tank, etc., it isn't an insult, no one take that as anything but a show of pure patriotism! Love of country.

View attachment 206562

The WHOLE POINT of kneeling during the ANTHEM (not flag) IS to show contempt for your country. To protest, object. Just ask the guy that started it. Gee, its hard to get your head around the fact that an ADULT which follows these issues and reads and debates them all day long can still get a 100% diametrically BACKWARDS take on every issue! I guess that's why they say liberalism IS a mental disorder. Colin Kapernick is NOT saying he loves his country when he kneels during the anthem, he is PROTESTING IT.

Protesting is fine, but take it off the job, take it off the field, do it on YOUR time, not on my dime. I'm paying to see a game, not be offended.
You’re not their employer; you don’t get to make them do it off their job. Your limited to boycotting them and that’s it. Meanwhile, they can do whatever they want as long as the NFL, their actual employer, allows it.

That's true. The employees in this case have a special skill set that allows them the carte blanche to do as they wish pretty much. Put another way, they have their employer over the barrel.

I would strongly disagree. If a player gets injured, they replace them. There are better and worse players but ALL can be replaced. The ONLY party that cannot be replaced is the FAN. The FAN holds the cards, the FAN owns the NFL, the FAN is who these players work for ultimately. Should the fans finally grow a pair and walk off en masse like many already have, should the stadiums significantly empty, advertisement dollars drop, the NFL would suddenly change its tune REAL fast. The main issue right now is that most season ticket holders don't want to give them up.

How many slaves were brought to the US ?

Boatloads or if your prefer ship loads.

How many ?
Thousands.

That is correct. It's not millions, like some would have you believe.

when you wear it as underpants, shirts and hats its an insult to the flag itself. Kneeling is not a sign of disrespect. Actually in a way they respect it more.

Incredible what an ass you are. Tell me, do you really believe the crap you say, or do you just say it hoping to irritate others? How would anyone know you are wearing the flag as underpants, and someone wearing the flag on the shirt, hat, helmet or gas tank, etc., it isn't an insult, no one take that as anything but a show of pure patriotism! Love of country.

View attachment 206562

The WHOLE POINT of kneeling during the ANTHEM (not flag) IS to show contempt for your country. To protest, object. Just ask the guy that started it. Gee, its hard to get your head around the fact that an ADULT which follows these issues and reads and debates them all day long can still get a 100% diametrically BACKWARDS take on every issue! I guess that's why they say liberalism IS a mental disorder. Colin Kapernick is NOT saying he loves his country when he kneels during the anthem, he is PROTESTING IT.

Protesting is fine, but take it off the job, take it off the field, do it on YOUR time, not on my dime. I'm paying to see a game, not be offended.

I disagree. I see flag undies all over in ads, usually on NRA sites. Again the kneelers are not disrespecting anything about the flag , its about racial discrimination by police.

The NFL should not be a tool for recruitment.

Anyone who has a problem with it is listening to Trump who made it about the NA and flag.

Don't watch football or go to a game.

You're a liar. From the horses mouth: "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick said

How many ?
Thousands.

View attachment 206562

I disagree. I see flag undies all over in ads, usually on NRA sites. Again the kneelers are not disrespecting anything about the flag , its about racial discrimination by police.

Anyone who has a problem with it is listening to Trump who made it about the NA and flag.

You're a liar. From the horses mouth: "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick said

Worse than that, the jackass is a symbol of the fact that the oppression he protests is but a figment of his imagination.

How many ?
Thousands.

View attachment 206562

Meanwhile that fucker is making more $$$$ that most whites.....Fuck off Kaepernick

View attachment 206562

Meanwhile that fucker is making more $$$$ that most whites.....Fuck off Kaepernick

Oh they make lots of money, so they should stand for the NA. LOL. Funny how we pay lots to athletes all over.Tiger Woods , etc.

Thousands.

View attachment 206562

Oh they make lots of money, so they should stand for the NA. LOL. Funny how we pay lots to athletes all over.Tiger Woods , etc.

Kapernick is nothing but a whiner. Let him put his monwy where his mouth is. Go out and tell them not to hate law enforcement. For instance.

Dear NFL,

We real Americans can all go another year, and more without watching you idiots coming onto our TV screens disrespecting our Flag, our Country, our National Anthem, our Military, our Veterans, and our Police Officers. We watch you people to play football and to be entertained, and to be entertained ONLY, not to see you dimwits protesting over fake manufactured oppression. If you want to "protest" by getting on your knees, DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! So either wise up or be unemployed.

Enough is enough. And you Owners had better listen up as well.

You people? What do you mean by you people? They are protected by the first amendment to protest whatever they want and what they should do is get rid of the National Anthem before games so rednecks like you (That is in your name) can quit complaining about it. Did you not watch Trump kneel to Putin? Where is your outrage there? Your "You people" is a reference to "You black people" and it is rooted in racism so either you learn to accept God created black men equal to white men and wise up or you can go somewhere else. You done complaining? I guarantee you, you will be watching the NFL this year. I hope you do.

Dear NFL,

We real Americans can all go another year, and more without watching you idiots coming onto our TV screens disrespecting our Flag, our Country, our National Anthem, our Military, our Veterans, and our Police Officers. We watch you people to play football and to be entertained, and to be entertained ONLY, not to see you dimwits protesting over fake manufactured oppression. If you want to "protest" by getting on your knees, DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! So either wise up or be unemployed.

You people? What do you mean by you people? They are protected by the first amendment to protest whatever they want and what they should do is get rid of the National Anthem before games so rednecks like you (That is in your name) can quit complaining about it. Did you not watch Trump kneel to Putin? Where is your outrage there? Your "You people" is a reference to "You black people" and it is rooted in racism so either you learn to accept God created black men equal to white men and wise up or you can go somewhere else. You done complaining? I guarantee you, you will be watching the NFL this year. I hope you do.
Go suck on a Lemon!

Dear NFL,

AND PS TRUMP IS STILL YOUR PRESIDENT!

View attachment 206562

Kapernick is nothing but a whiner. Let him put his monwy where his mouth is. Go out and tell them not to hate law enforcement. For instance.

YEAH!

View attachment 206562

IN SPADES !

Dear NFL,

Dear NFL,

That was a great comeback. Spoken in all caps. I am very intimidated. I did not say Trump was not our President I am merely pointing out you are more offended by black NFL players kneeling to the National Anthem to protest police brutality than you are of OUR PRESIDENT KNEELING TO PUTIN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW. I CAN SPEAK IN CAPS TOO.

View attachment 206562

Amen to that

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick said

That is what we're offended by the players about.

Plus ya'll on the left don't seem to understand that 99% of the workers in the nation get fired for doing that kind of political grand-standing on the job. In fact, that's why the right usually loses the culture war, because we're fucking working our asses off to support the very people who are bitching. From NFL proceeds to fucking welfare we're paying out the nose and pulling 70% of the weight for this nation, and ungrateful bastards like these are going to disrespect not only us, but our flag and nation?!? Fuck them, seriously.

You hate America? Then move; use your TDS diagnoses to claim asylum in Europe. Start a go-fund-me, guaranteed a lot of folks will donate to help you leaches live the dream of socialism across the pond.

According to Liberals this is what oppression looks like in America.

Forum List

Back