A message to Candy-ass Libs from the "Ghost of Patton"

manu1959 said:
i am a general sherman man

Sherman's men burned to the ground everything my family ever owned and killed all the men who hadn't gone to war, so you'll have to excuse me for not singing his praises.

What utter BS.

<blockquote> “Do everything you ask of those you command.” - George S. Patton</blockquote>

Not something Dubbyuh is familiar with.

<blockquote> “Good tactics can save even the worst strategy. Bad tactics will destroy even the best strategy.” - George S. Patton</blockquote>

The strategy of the Administration was completely FUBAR even before they went into Iraq. The tactics they have since used have only compounded the problem.

<blockquote> “If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.” - George S. Patton</blockquote>

Nor, might I add, is the Republican party's leadership thinking.

General Patton was a warrior in the truest sense of the word. He never asked his troops to do anything he was unwilling to do himself. His actions were true bravado that inspired the honor, respect and loyalty of the troops he led into battle. His tactical genius has remained unmatched since.

That some whanker used his name and image to spew such BS would not, I think, inspire anything but anger in him and earn the perpetrator anything but a sound and richly deserved beating.

That many of you think this pernicious bit of jingoistic excrement to be "excellent" indicates that you really aren't doing much thinking at all.

Bullypulpit said:
What utter BS.

<blockquote> “Do everything you ask of those you command.” - George S. Patton</blockquote>

<blockquote> “Good tactics can save even the worst strategy. Bad tactics will destroy even the best strategy.” - George S. Patton</blockquote>

The strategy of the Administration was completely FUBAR even before they went into Iraq. The tactics they have since used have only compounded the problem.

<blockquote> “If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.” - George S. Patton</blockquote>

General Patton was a warrior in the truest sense of the word. He never asked his troops to do anything he was unwilling to do himself. His actions were true bravado that inspired the honor, respect and loyalty of the troops he led into battle. His tactical genius has remained unmatched since.

That some whanker used his name and image to spew such BS would not, I think, inspire anything but anger in him and earn the perpetrator anything but a sound and richly deserved beating.

That many of you think this pernicious bit of jingoistic excrement to be "excellent" indicates that you really aren't doing much thinking at all.

Why do libs always lose?

Pale Rider said:
Because they're shrill, out of touch, rather give up the country than fight extremist, morons like B'pul'it.
Aw cmon...this is just BP's daily troll. He can't help himself anymore than your neighbors dog can keep from crapping on your lawn. In fact the end result is about the same....Bully dumps a load of crap and then goes home.

Patton and Andrew Jackson are what we need today...blunt,bold and up yours kinda guys!

Bullypulpit said:
What utter BS.

My Uncle Joe served with Patton...the war stories he related to me caused me to Join the Army and serve in Armored Cav...and by the way my Uncle told stories about Patton that would ring true of this humorous vid!

Forum List

Back