A message to believers and non believers

I'm often amused at the Christians that so often claim they or other Christians are being treated so poorly, no matter how loony the particular Christian's rantings may be. It's ok to treat crazy ideas as crazy, unless they are incorporated into someone's Christian interpretation!

:eusa_hand:

See what I did there? :eusa_whistle:

Well montro, it is happening, because other religous groups and that includes atheist feel their rights are being violated.

We are suppose to ignore the fact that the main belief system in this country is Christianity.

What is going on today in this country when it comes to Christians, I would hate to think of what would happen to people that think like they do today if they were back in time by about 300 years.

If the vast majority of people in this country are Christians, how much of a fight against Christianity could there be? Do the 70% (or whatever the number is) of people who follow Christianity not see? Are the non-Christians so much more powerful and influential than the Christians are?

None of which speaks to the point, which is that just because someone wants to couch their crazy ideas in the context of their religious beliefs doesn't exempt them from ridicule. If you say something nutty, it doesn't matter of you say it's in the Bible, or that god spoke to you, or you read it on the back of a cereal box....it's still nutty. I don't care how many Bible verses you quote, saying that all 3 branches of the US government are going to cede power to the UN in the very near future is nutty.

Let's just say political correctness and the anti crowd are in power and will be til the end.

Well montro, it is happening, because other religous groups and that includes atheist feel their rights are being violated.

We are suppose to ignore the fact that the main belief system in this country is Christianity.

What is going on today in this country when it comes to Christians, I would hate to think of what would happen to people that think like they do today if they were back in time by about 300 years.

If the vast majority of people in this country are Christians, how much of a fight against Christianity could there be? Do the 70% (or whatever the number is) of people who follow Christianity not see? Are the non-Christians so much more powerful and influential than the Christians are?

None of which speaks to the point, which is that just because someone wants to couch their crazy ideas in the context of their religious beliefs doesn't exempt them from ridicule. If you say something nutty, it doesn't matter of you say it's in the Bible, or that god spoke to you, or you read it on the back of a cereal box....it's still nutty. I don't care how many Bible verses you quote, saying that all 3 branches of the US government are going to cede power to the UN in the very near future is nutty.

Let's just say political correctness and the anti crowd are in power and will be til the end.

That sounds defeatist, like you've given up. A self-fulfilling prophesy?

No Gods time frame is different from mans. With God a thousand years is one day so it's only been two days in Gods time frame. The end time which no one knows how long it lasts but it does give signs of the end time.

God's time frame is irrelevant. The Bible was written to men, not God. That verse that you have mind in mind, you have no understanding of, in spite of it being simple. It is not explaining the meaning of soon. It is explaining why God wasn't acting soon, about something God didn't say he would do soon.

No Gods time frame is different from mans. With God a thousand years is one day so it's only been two days in Gods time frame. The end time which no one knows how long it lasts but it does give signs of the end time.

God's time frame is irrelevant. The Bible was written to men, not God. That verse that you have mind in mind, you have no understanding of, in spite of it being simple. It is not explaining the meaning of soon. It is explaining why God wasn't acting soon, about something God didn't say he would do soon.

It has everything to do with timing on God and mans part because it was prophesy about the future.

I have no idea what you are implying.

That sounds defeatist, like you've given up. A self-fulfilling prophesy?

Well of course that is what is to happen we can't change what God already knows. We live our lives the best we can until the appointed time.

It has everything to do with timing on God and mans part because it was prophesy about the future.

I'm saying that when the Bible says "the time is at hand" it's not an inside joke with a secret meaning. I'm informing you that when the Bible says a thousand years is as a day, it's explaining why God chooses the timing that he chooses. It's not explaining that timing indicators are inside jokes with secret meanings.

You've failed at simple reading comprehension.

Last edited:

I'm saying that when the Bible says "the time is at hand" it's not an inside joke with a secret meaning. I'm informing you that when the Bible says a thousand years is as a day, it's explaining why God chooses the timing that he chooses. It's not explaining that timing indicators are inside jokes with secret meanings.

The time is at hand for the last days to begin by Gods timing.

When is the end ?

Rev 2:26 And he who overcomes and keeps My works to the end, to him I will give power over the nations.

Read mattew chapter 24 it gives you from the time of the temple to the gospels being preached in all lands is the last days.

But once the gospels have been preached in all lands and every nation that is an identifying factor for the time of the end.

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be proclaimed in all the world as a witness to all nations. And then the end shall come.

You fail at simple reading comprehension. Revelation says the things in the book are at hand, not the beginning of God's timing is at hand (whatever shit that means).

When is the end ?

Rev 2:26 And he who overcomes and keeps My works to the end, to him I will give power over the nations.

Rev 2:26 is a message to the Church in Thyatira. That's a first century church, not a twenty-first century church. Learn to read, or at least learn not to impose your lies onto what you read.

Read mattew chapter 24 it gives you from the time of the temple to the gospels being preached in all lands is the last days.

But once the gospels have been preached in all lands and every nation that is an identifying factor for the time of the end.

The temple was destroyed and the gospel reached to the world in the first century. The first is undisputed history. The second is declared by the Bible, Colossians 1:23.

Jesus said.

Joh 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would fight so that I might not be delivered to the Jews. But now My kingdom is not from here.
Joh 18:37 Pilate then said to Him, Are you a king then? Jesus answered, You say it that I am a king. To this end I was born, and for this cause I came into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.

Jesus said.

Mat 10:21 And brother will deliver up brother to death, and the father his child. And the children shall rise up against their parents and cause them to be put to death.
Mat 10:22 And you will be hated of all men for My name's sake, but the one who endures to the end shall be kept safe.

The god of this world.

2Co 4:4 in whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving ones, so that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ (who is the image of God) should not dawn on them.

So in the book of revelations I believe the times hard to deal with will be for Gods people not the non believers. The beast that was resurrected from the dead was the united nations who use to be the the beast that was put to death which was the league of nations.

All power and authority was given to this beast by all nations. They will make things good for a while until the Lord comes as a theif in the night.

Rev 13:1 And I stood on the sand of the sea, and I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns. And on its horns were ten crowns, and on its heads was the name of blasphemy.
Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and its feet like those of a bear, and its mouth like the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him its power and its seat and great authority.
Rev 13:3 And I saw one of its heads as having been slain to death, and its deadly wound was healed. And all the earth marveled after the beast.
Rev 13:4 And they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast. And they worshiped the beast, saying, Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with it?
Rev 13:5 And a mouth speaking great things was given to it, and blasphemies. And authority was given to it to continue forty-two months.
Rev 13:6 And it opened its mouth in blasphemy toward God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle, and those dwelling in Heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given to it to war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given to it over every tribe and tongue and nation.
Rev 13:8 And all dwelling on the earth will worship it, those whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain, from the foundation of the world.
Rev 13:9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear.
Rev 13:10 He who leads into captivity will go into captivity. If anyone will kill with the sword, he must be killed by a sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
Rev 13:11 And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. And it had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke like a dragon.
Rev 13:12 And it exercises all the authority of the first beast before him, and causes the earth and those dwelling in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev 13:13 And it does great wonders, so that it makes fire come down from the heaven onto the earth in the sight of men.
Rev 13:14 And it deceives those dwelling on the earth, because of the miracles which were given to it to do before the beast, saying to those dwelling on the earth that they should make an image to the beast who had the wound by a sword and lived.
Rev 13:15 And there was given to it to give a spirit to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might both speak, and might cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
Rev 13:16 And it causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark on their right hand, or in their foreheads,
Rev 13:17 even that not any might buy or sell except those having the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of its name.
Rev 13:18 Here is the wisdom. Let him having reason count the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. And its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

But our redemption draws near.

Luk 21:26 men fainting from fear, and expecting those things which have come on the earth. For the powers of the heavens shall be shaken.
Luk 21:27 And then they shall see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to happen, then look up and lift up your heads, for your redemption draws near.

Conclusion.

All countries will hand over authority to the beast I believe this beast is the resurrected league of nations now called the United Nations. Satan will rule and wage war with God's people through the United Nations. But God eases our minds by letting us know this must take place but hold our heads up because our deliverance is near.

I believe if Obama wins the election I believe that is just the kind of administration that would hand over authority to the united nations.

I thought there was no way Obama could win re-election unless by an act of God we will see if I am right soon enough.

Your thoughts ?

My thoughts...In the scheme of eternity all this political stuff is rightly meaningless.

You fail at simple reading comprehension. Revelation says the things in the book are at hand, not the beginning of God's timing is at hand (whatever shit that means).

When is the end ?

Rev 2:26 is a message to the Church in Thyatira. That's a first century church, not a twenty-first century church. Learn to read, or at least learn not to impose your lies onto what you read.

The temple was destroyed and the gospel reached to the world in the first century. The first is undisputed history. The second is declared by the Bible, Colossians 1:23.

Love your neighbor man!

When is the end ?

No it didn't reach the whole world in the 1st century. Are you kidding ?

Just admit it you are wrong as you were about me being a Christian.

If you're going to use the Bible as an authority, you can't pick and choose verses, else you're just being a shithead. You point to the Bible saying the Gospel has to be preached, and I pointed to a verse that says it already has been. That should be where you admit that you're full of shit.

You don't have a Christian's instinct nor much in the way of reading ability, to know shit doctrine from good doctrine. The Bible doesn't say the Gospel has to be preached to the whole world.

KJV: And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Maybe I can slightly forgive you, a non-Christian, for your error because someone not familiar with the language of the Bible could easily be mislead with that verse. If you were familiar with the Bible, you'd know that biblically "all" doesn't carry the same absolute meaning as our word. And, you'd know that "world" doesn't mean the planet. It just means a region.

For example, Luke 2:1 And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed.

Ceaser Augustus didn't control much more than western Europe at the area near the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. "All the world", it doesn't mean the whole planet, it just means the area that's relevant. The only thing relevant when Jesus said "all the world" is the Jewish world. The end that Jesus spoke of isn't the end of the planet, but the end of the Jewish religious system that ended when the Temple was destroyed.

God's done with the Damned Jews. And, so should we be done with them.

If you're going to use the Bible as an authority, you can't pick and choose verses, else you're just being a shithead. You point to the Bible saying the Gospel has to be preached, and I pointed to a verse that says it already has been. That should be where you admit that you're full of shit.

You don't have a Christian's instinct nor much in the way of reading ability, to know shit doctrine from good doctrine. The Bible doesn't say the Gospel has to be preached to the whole world.

KJV: And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Maybe I can slightly forgive you, a non-Christian, for your error because someone not familiar with the language of the Bible could easily be mislead with that verse. If you were familiar with the Bible, you'd know that biblically "all" doesn't carry the same absolute meaning as our word. And, you'd know that "world" doesn't mean the planet. It just means a region.

For example, Luke 2:1 And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed.

Ceaser Augustus didn't control much more than western Europe at the area near the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. "All the world", it doesn't mean the whole planet, it just means the area that's relevant. The only thing relevant when Jesus said "all the world" is the Jewish world. The end that Jesus spoke of isn't the end of the planet, but the end of the Jewish religious system that ended when the Temple was destroyed.

God's done with the Damned Jews. And, so should we be done with them.

You are a fool and have no clue concerning the scriptures that is evident. That is pure idiocy to believe the whole world was taxed. He was speaking as far as Rome reached but that was not the whole world was it ? Now you are turning and twisting scriptures can you reason ?

God is not just the God of Rome and the middle east,he is God of the whole world got it ?

Last edited:
You are a fool and have no clue concerning the scriptures that is evident. That is pure idiocy to believe the whole world was taxed. He was speaking as far as Rome reached but that was not the whole world was it ? Now you are turning and twisting scriptures can you reason ?

God is not just the God of Rome and the middle east,he is God of the whole world got it ?

Shithead, I didn't say the whole world was taxed. You have an IQ of about 50 and putting a straw in a Coke would be a challenge for you if not for your extensive experience sucking down flavored sugar water.

When is the end ?

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be proclaimed in all the world as a witness to all nations. And then the end shall come.

Why is there never a shortage of Marshall Applewhite imitators?

I have to ask

Do most christians live with the belief we are living in the time prophesized in revelations?

Why do I ask? I find these "end-timers" a little creepy. Are they cheering the end of humanity as we know it? At times, it seems so to me.

Geez, Jesus' followers believed he would be back would be back within their life time. According to the devoted we have ALWAYS been living in the end times. They just keep moving the date along.

Geez, Jesus' followers believed he would be back would be back within their life time. According to the devoted we have ALWAYS been living in the end times. They just keep moving the date along.

Real Christians recognize that Jesus "returned" around 70AD. The return was the judgement of the Jews.

Which provides that hazardous. Self-fulfilling prophecy does not allow the option. From the Christian fundamentalist point of view, the inherent human greed, evil, base, which is the components of an ideology of self-realization, in view of the fact that we continue to survive (although religious prohibitions), which is a real experience. So the question becomes: What is the purpose of religious endtimes service because it is not correct -? This is redundant, destructive? Yes, of course, yes. Assume that this belief is due to the influence of religion is to promote this idea is worth the price of extracts of human?

Forum List

Back