A message to believers and non believers

so the question becomes: Because it is not true -- what purpose does a religious endtimes serve? Is it superfluous and damaging? Yes, of course it is. Assuming such beliefs are furthered due to the influence of religion, is such thinking worth the price is extracts on humankind?
lol, i bet you are a real joy to talk to at parties and other social evens.

Ever wonder why you rarely get invited?? :badgrin: :cuckoo:

:d

So the question becomes: because it is not true -- what purpose does a religious endtimes serve? Is it superfluous and damaging? Yes, of course it is. Assuming such beliefs are furthered due to the influence of religion, is such thinking worth the price is extracts on humankind?
LOL, I bet you are a real joy to talk to at parties and other social evens.

You're just spamming of course but if we visit the 7th century vista of Iran, we can find similar Endtime obsessed folks. The Shiite franchise of islamist ideology has such a vision. In their eschatology mythos, the messiah who will restore peace and justice (the Islamo-version, of) and herald in the endtimes, is referred to as the mahdi. The raving Islamo-whackjob and current prefab president of Iran talks a lot about the mahdi. He also thinks that he's on a mission from God.

You do realize that shia is the true islamism. You should consider shia'ism for your next conversion. You need to get on board with real Islam.

The bible gives identifying factors to know that the time is near I can';t help people always believed the end was near I am purely speculating from scriptures.

I listed some of my reasons at the beginning of this thread.

The United States has done the bidding of the United Nations for decades, Obama wasn't needed for that.

We've killed millions of people at the orders of the U.N., whether it be a "peace keeping" mission, or a country supposedly violating U.N. not U.S. regulations.

If I am wrong I am wrong,but we will see soon enough.

Yep and if I am wrong I am wrong.

No way to prove either one of us correct. Except by dying.
You want to try it first?
since you believe you will go to heaven and live forever it should not be so bad.
I believe it is just the end.

I believe the only ones resurrected shortly after death are the saints. I believe when I die that is it until the resurrection day. And I believe what I am saying will be proven right or wrong in the near future.
I think it would be prudent to take action now. Have you considered abandoning your possessions, packing the car and driving to the desert to wait for the rapture?

Do it now Bunky before its too late.

The United States has done the bidding of the United Nations for decades, Obama wasn't needed for that.

We've killed millions of people at the orders of the U.N., whether it be a "peace keeping" mission, or a country supposedly violating U.N. not U.S. regulations.

It's gonna get worse. They will have complete control someday of all participating countries.

Please explain ?

Revelation 1:The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

John to the seven churches which are in Asia:

Your theology is satanic and uplifts the children of Satan (the God Damned Jews). Your theology has done more harm to Christianity than 2000 years of pagans attacking Christianity. Try reading the Bible for what it really says. Revelation is not talking about something many centuries later.

since you believe you will go to heaven and live forever it should not be so bad.

I believe the only ones resurrected shortly after death are the saints. I believe when I die that is it until the resurrection day. And I believe what I am saying will be proven right or wrong in the near future.
I think it would be prudent to take action now. Have you considered abandoning your possessions, packing the car and driving to the desert to wait for the rapture?

Do it now Bunky before its too late.

Don't believe in the rapture either. Was this your attempt at being funny ?

Please explain ?

Revelation 1:The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Your theology is satanic and uplifts the children of Satan (the God Damned Jews). Your theology has done more harm to Christianity than 2000 years of pagans attacking Christianity. Try reading the Bible for what it really says. Revelation is not talking about something many centuries later.

What is your point ?

I have studied the bible for over forty years.

Please explain ?

There is a difference from the end time and the last days. The end time the bible gives Identifying factors for it also it did the same for the last days. The identifying factors for the last days was the death of Christ and the destruction of the temple and Israel. Daniel also pointed to the time that Israel would become a nation again as an identifying factor for the end time. That began in 1950.

Last edited:

It's gonna get worse. They will have complete control someday of all participating countries.

A select handful of the richest and most powerful people already run the world, kinda like the biggest handful of male lions run the savannah.

It sucks, but it's nuthin new.

I have to ask

Do most christians live with the belief we are living in the time prophesized in revelations?

Why do I ask? I find these "end-timers" a little creepy. Are they cheering the end of humanity as we know it? At times, it seems so to me.

Everlasting peace and security and the chance to have a better relationship with the creator is a good thing to pray for in my opinion.

The bible gave identifying factors to know when the end is near not the exact t time of day it will happen.

So everyday is to be consider a part of the last days?

I am guessing that for 2000 years, christians have believed they lived in the end times because at least one sign of the last days from the bible is always present.

This reminds of a cult in which the members are waiting for a phone call to tell them what to do and when the end comes.

I have to ask

Do most christians live with the belief we are living in the time prophesized in revelations?

Why do I ask? I find these "end-timers" a little creepy. Are they cheering the end of humanity as we know it? At times, it seems so to me.

Everlasting peace and security and the chance to have a better relationship with the creator is a good thing to pray for in my opinion.

The bible gave identifying factors to know when the end is near not the exact t time of day it will happen.

So everyday is to be consider a part of the last days?

I am guessing that for 2000 years, christians have believed they lived in the end times because at least one sign of the last days from the bible is always present.

This reminds of a cult in which the members are waiting for a phone call to tell them what to do and when the end comes.

No Gods time frame is different from mans. With God a thousand years is one day so it's only been two days in Gods time frame. The end time which no one knows how long it lasts but it does give signs of the end time.

The end time began in 1950 according to Daniel when he said the nations would trample on Israel for a certain time and that time ended when they became a nation again.

So the question becomes: because it is not true -- what purpose does a religious endtimes serve? Is it superfluous and damaging? Yes, of course it is. Assuming such beliefs are furthered due to the influence of religion, is such thinking worth the price is extracts on humankind?
LOL, I bet you are a real joy to talk to at parties and other social evens.

That's why I avoid such gatherings. Never know when a wingnut like you is going to be there, feigning normalcy.

:eusa_hand:

I think it would be prudent to take action now. Have you considered abandoning your possessions, packing= the car and driving to the desert to wait for the rapture?

Do it now Bnunky beforae its too latei.

I'm often amused sat the non-Christians that so often claim to be above Christianity, or religion in general, by acting to be so much charitable but treat Christians with more disrespect and disdain than they would a rabid dog in the street.

Last edited:
I think it would be prudent to take action now. Have you considered abandoning your possessions, packing= the car and driving to the desert to wait for the rapture?

I'm often amused sat the non-Christians that so often claim to be above Christianity, or religion in general, by acting to be so much charitable but treat Christians with more disrespect and disdain than they would a rabid dog in the street.

I'm often amused at the Christians that so often claim they or other Christians are being treated so poorly, no matter how loony the particular Christian's rantings may be. It's ok to treat crazy ideas as crazy, unless they are incorporated into someone's Christian interpretation!

See what I did there? :eusa_whistle:

I'm often amused at the Christians that so often claim they or other Christians are being treated so poorly, no matter how loony the particular Christian's rantings may be. It's ok to treat crazy ideas as crazy, unless they are incorporated into someone's Christian interpretation!

Ba dum bump *cymbals*

Well montro, it is happening, because other religous groups and that includes atheist feel their rights are being violated.

We are suppose to ignore the fact that the main belief system in this country is Christianity.

What is going on today in this country when it comes to Christians, I would hate to think of what would happen to people that think like they do today if they were back in time by about 300 years.

There is a difference from the end time and the last days. The end time the bible gives Identifying factors for it also it did the same for the last days. The identifying factors for the last days was the death of Christ and the destruction of the temple and Israel. Daniel also pointed to the time that Israel would become a nation again as an identifying factor for the end time. That began in 1950.

Jesus was asked, "Wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?" If the God Damned nation of Jews at the time counted as Israel, this question makes no sense. If you think a God Damned nation of Jews today counts as Israel, you make no sense.

Well montro, it is happening, because other religous groups and that includes atheist feel their rights are being violated.

We are suppose to ignore the fact that the main belief system in this country is Christianity.

What is going on today in this country when it comes to Christians, I would hate to think of what would happen to people that think like they do today if they were back in time by about 300 years.

If the vast majority of people in this country are Christians, how much of a fight against Christianity could there be? Do the 70% (or whatever the number is) of people who follow Christianity not see? Are the non-Christians so much more powerful and influential than the Christians are?

None of which speaks to the point, which is that just because someone wants to couch their crazy ideas in the context of their religious beliefs doesn't exempt them from ridicule. If you say something nutty, it doesn't matter of you say it's in the Bible, or that god spoke to you, or you read it on the back of a cereal box....it's still nutty. I don't care how many Bible verses you quote, saying that all 3 branches of the US government are going to cede power to the UN in the very near future is nutty.

Jesus was asked, "Wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?" If the God Damned nation of Jews at the time counted as Israel, this question makes no sense. If you think a God Damned nation of Jews today counts as Israel, you make no sense.

So you think God broke his promise to Abraham , no he didn't, he will save the Jews because his promise to Abraham.

Forum List

Back