A message to America from Black America.

I've only pointed out that whites have glossed over, destroyed, or hidden overtly or through omission much of the information about our roots. Why would I complain to whites when they know what they did? You dont know even an 1/8th of the information I know about my ancestors. Your white brain couldnt hold that much information and your view point would be different.
What have we glossed over? What is it you know about your roots that I don't?
Are you claiming that Black history in this country involves much more than "you were slaves then Lincoln (who is white) then MLK"?

Lets do something better and you tell me something surprising I dont think you heard from me. That way I know you actually knew it
We gave blacks syphillus in Tuskegee. We experimented on blacks. I just heard that one on Blackish last night.

Who is "we?" And they weren't given syphilis, numskul. However, they were told they weren't told they had syphilis.
Let's say you are a wolf and your forefathers killed all the coyote in Yellowstone. You have so much food because you have no competition.

Do you say, "hey, I didn't kill any coyotes", or do understand you benefit from the injustices your ancestors committed?

Now you've civilized or evolved a bit. You have so much food you let coyotes live but only on the fringes. If you catch a coyote you'll run him off but you aren't worried enough to gang up stalk and kill them like you use to.

Are things equal for the coyote?

We've spent the last 50 years giving the coyotes first shot at the deer.

Are you claiming that Black history in this country involves much more than "you were slaves then Lincoln (who is white) then MLK"?

Lets do something better and you tell me something surprising I dont think you heard from me. That way I know you actually knew it
We gave blacks syphillus in Tuskegee. We experimented on blacks. I just heard that one on Blackish last night.

Who is "we?" And they weren't given syphilis, numskul. However, they were told they weren't told they had syphilis.
Let's say you are a wolf and your forefathers killed all the coyote in Yellowstone. You have so much food because you have no competition.

Do you say, "hey, I didn't kill any coyotes", or do understand you benefit from the injustices your ancestors committed?

Now you've civilized or evolved a bit. You have so much food you let coyotes live but only on the fringes. If you catch a coyote you'll run him off but you aren't worried enough to gang up stalk and kill them like you use to.

Are things equal for the coyote?

If your grandfather killed my grandfather, does that give me the right to kill you?
No, but as you sit on the hunting field you own because your grandpappy killed and enslaved black people for hundreds of years, don't tell us things are fair. Even me a fellow wolf knows you are fos

My grandfather was a coal miner. He left us nothing but funeral bills.

A message to America from Black America.

Send more food stamps.

lynchings???? Blacks kill far more whites than whites kill blacks.
Blacks are still blaming all their problems on something that happened 90 years ago, just like Obama blaming all his failures on Bush.
You obviously didn't check out the video, or have done much in the research of our own history.
The video isn't worth watching, unless one needs reinforced proof that the most racist people on the planet are blacks.
Did you hear white run Michigan poisoned the citizens of flint by putting led in the water? You may deny that's some racist bs but that would have never happened to a white city in America. Oops? Tuskegee experiments?

Blacks are still blaming all their problems on something that happened 90 years ago, just like Obama blaming all his failures on Bush.
You obviously didn't check out the video, or have done much in the research of our own history.
The video isn't worth watching, unless one needs reinforced proof that the most racist people on the planet are blacks.
Did you hear white run Michigan poisoned the citizens of flint by putting led in the water? You may deny that's some racist bs but that would have never happened to a white city in America. Oops? Tuskegee experiments?
Link?

Link?
I'll get it tomorrow. I'm on my phone. If you can Google led in flint drinking water and post something tonight thanks.

I was listening to black am talk radio and they were talking about it.

Link?
I'll get it tomorrow. I'm on my phone. If you can Google led in flint drinking water and post something tonight thanks.

I don't see any conspiracy... High Lead Levels In Michigan Kids After City Switches Water Source

Link?

I don't see any conspiracy... High Lead Levels In Michigan Kids After City Switches Water Source
You can't see how blacks would consider this gross negligence and incompetency racist? Would this have happened in a rich white neighborhood?

Forum List

Back