A Message From Mother Nature:

And yet in the great lakes we have this from Lake Superior. So, hmmm how is it the arctic is shrinking? Nope!!!

Credit: Radio Canada International
150512_wu1fb_rci-kayak_sn635.jpg

ummmmmmmm.... the Great Lakes aren't in the Arctic there, Vespucci. They each have their own climate.
Not sure why this is such a difficult concept for some people...

From a CBC link related to the above photo:

The arctic air that's settled over much of Canada this February has had a huge impact on Lake Superior. The Canadian Ice Service Agency said on the big lake was almost completely ice-covered a few days ago. A week ago it was 87 per cent ice covered.

"It's as close to 100 per cent as it can get," said Denis Dube, who speaks for the ice service.

"We would put it at 100 per cent if the whole lake would freeze over and the ice would stop moving, but that would be really bad news. That would never happen or, if it did happen, it would be another ice age or something."

Last year, the lake was frozen over in mid-February, he noted. During an average winter the lake would be 36 per cent ice-covered at this time of year.

To the point:

awesome, you could feel the leftist hatred just pouring out.

:lol:

It's awesome when leftist are accidentally honest about their hate.

That's just silly. Mother nature, by her own admission, is non-partisan. Really, she simply doesn't give two hoots about any of us. Or did you miss that message?

no I got it, I also got the message that you love the fact that she spewed hate upon humanity.

do you know that her carbon footprint is VASTLY larger than yours multiplied by mine?

To the point:

That's just silly. Mother nature, by her own admission, is non-partisan. Really, she simply doesn't give two hoots about any of us. Or did you miss that message?

no I got it, I also got the message that you love the fact that she spewed hate upon humanity.

do you know that her carbon footprint is VASTLY larger than yours multiplied by mine?

Erm, what? Not giving two hoots about us does not translate into spewing hate upon humanity. I don't anthropomorphize nature. Perhaps you should reconsider whether it is appropriate for you to do so.

To the point:

Erm, what? Not giving two hoots about us does not translate into spewing hate upon humanity. I don't anthropomorphize nature. Perhaps you should reconsider whether it is appropriate for you to do so.

so you don't hate humans, you just don't give a damn about them. So we are beneath the effort to hate and can be disregarded at any time.

To the point:

so you don't hate humans, you just don't give a damn about them. So we are beneath the effort to hate and can be disregarded at any time.

Are you suggesting that I am mother nature? Because that was the object of the discussion. Or are you suggesting that English is a second language for you?

And yet in the great lakes we have this from Lake Superior. So, hmmm how is it the arctic is shrinking? Nope!!!

ummmmmmmm.... the Great Lakes aren't in the Arctic there, Vespucci. They each have their own climate.

The arctic air that's settled over much of Canada this February has had a huge impact on Lake Superior. The Canadian Ice Service Agency said on the big lake was almost completely ice-covered a few days ago. A week ago it was 87 per cent ice covered.

"It's as close to 100 per cent as it can get," said Denis Dube, who speaks for the ice service.

"We would put it at 100 per cent if the whole lake would freeze over and the ice would stop moving, but that would be really bad news. That would never happen or, if it did happen, it would be another ice age or something."

Last year, the lake was frozen over in mid-February, he noted. During an average winter the lake would be 36 per cent ice-covered at this time of year.
So nothing is new there right? It is south of the Arctic right? Where is all the cold coming from right? If the cold can freeze the water that far south of the arctic, how is it it wouldn't in the Arctic. Look at the size of that ice, just in a lake. The ocean, in climate much much colder and you don't expect there to be ice. I swear you all have no clue how climate works.

So nothing is new there right? It is south of the Arctic right? Where is all the cold coming from right? If the cold can freeze the water that far south of the arctic, how is it it wouldn't in the Arctic. Look at the size of that ice, just in a lake. The ocean, in climate much much colder and you don't expect there to be ice. I swear you all have no clue how climate works.

:banghead:

Are you suggesting that I am mother nature? Because that was the object of the discussion. Or are you suggesting that English is a second language for you?
I'm saying you support a movie that spews hate onto humans.

You do this b/c you are a leftist nutbar and are unaware that the people that tell you to hate yourself do far worse damage than you and I could manage if we tried.

You do this b/c you are a leftist nutbar and are unaware that the people that tell you to hate yourself do far worse damage than you and I could manage if we tried.

Where's the hate? It is a message that the world isn't man's to destroy. That if man does manage to destroy it, he does it at his own peril. That isn't a message of hate. It is a warning for man to straighten up and fucking flight right before it is too late!

Where's the hate? It is a message that the world isn't man's to destroy. That if man does manage to destroy it, he does it at his own peril. That isn't a message of hate. It is a warning for man to straighten up and fucking flight right before it is too late!
what would die first the earth or man? I mean please let's call it correctly. Man would be killing man. And what your side believes needs to be done, so what is the difference?

Forum List

Back