A merge of The Tea Party and the OWS movement.

I am a member of a Tea Party, I see good things with the OWS...but they are disorganized and the left and the unions are trying to claim them as their own, just like Freedoms works has tried to claim the Tea Party movement. What are your thoughts on a merge...this is what we need to get our leaders of this country to realize their job is to work for best interest of people they represent not the corporations and special interest who lobby them.

It really makes no difference, any substantive change can only come about through efforts at the very local level, behind the scenes. National-level grand-standing like the TPM or OWS won’t work. And any effort must be non-partisan, of which the TPM has already failed.

They're also infested with a bunch of Marxists, antisocial ignoramuses and outright criminals.

Maybe if they can purge themselves of that element, the few dozen left over can feel free to join up with the TP.

The Marxists seem to be leading the way at "Poopstock" and if the people following them are that ignorant of what their leaders stand for, I don't see where they'd do the tea party or any other organization any good. Who needs blind followers?
Anarchists, Marxists and other various and sundry antisocial freebooters.

Hope that helps.

And, unfortunately, they seem to have them in droves. Haven't seen any free thinkers among the group, just parrots and sheep.

I am a member of a Tea Party, I see good things with the OWS...but they are disorganized and the left and the unions are trying to claim them as their own, just like Freedoms works has tried to claim the Tea Party movement. What are your thoughts on a merge...this is what we need to get our leaders of this country to realize their job is to work for best interest of people they represent not the corporations and special interest who lobby them.

It really makes no difference, any substantive change can only come about through efforts at the very local level, behind the scenes. National-level grand-standing like the TPM or OWS won’t work. And any effort must be non-partisan, of which the TPM has already failed.

wrong bucko..the tea party has REPLACED both Democrat and Republicans..and they are JUST starting..
The Ows, they are just around to stir up shit for the American people..nothing more.

Yet you repeat every word that is spoken at OWS Flea Party protest events like mindless "drones" who do not have an original thought in their smoke filled craniums. :cuckoo:

Its a 'bee hive' like thingie :lmao:

If you cannot grasp the concept of anti-authoritarianism then you cannot attack it in any way except with cops and violence and then they win.
There's a difference between anti-authoritarianism and an unruly anarchist mob.

BTW...Trespassing, vandalism, theft, battery, sexual assault, etcetera are all acts of aggression if not outright violence...Your claim that OWS is nonviolent is an outright lie.

As the tea party is mostly made up of geezers, they are a dead end. The twentieth century is gone, we will not see its like again.

OWS is afraid of work. The tea party outright hates hard working people and the middle class. They also worship the very rich. How will these two merge? Both fringe WACKOS.

Yet you repeat every word that is spoken at OWS Flea Party protest events like mindless "drones" who do not have an original thought in their smoke filled craniums. :cuckoo:

Its a 'bee hive' like thingie :lmao:

If you cannot grasp the concept of anti-authoritarianism then you cannot attack it in any way except with cops and violence and then they win.

The protesters were way more violent than the cops. I loved the video of the protesters sitting in a long row and refusing to move after being ordered by the cops. The cops, as a last resort, opted to spray pepper spray instead of physically trying to move them and the protesters still didn't move. They sat there watching the others at the end of the row get pepper sprayed, then actually acted surprised when it was their turn.

The cops have a duty to uphold laws and the protesters seemed to think they were above all laws and didn't mind living in filth, which was a health hazard. I'm sure some still don't get it, but it's just too hard to explain logical actions to some people.

OWS is afraid of work. The tea party outright hates hard working people and the middle class. They also worship the very rich. How will these two merge? Both fringe WACKOS.

:eusa_shifty:
The Tea party ARE THE HARD WORKING people and the middle class. and they don't WORSHIP the very rich, they just aren't jealous of people who have achieved it..
and you're right, the two will never merge. They wouldn't be caught dead with that crowd of losers called, OWS

Last edited:

If you 'really' think they should merge.... you sir are NO Teaparty member.

I see an imposter.

Its my opinion so :fu:

Well I am no sir....and I am a member of the Tea Party...would you care to elaberate on your statement and tell me why you think that?

I've said before and I will say again- the problem in our political system is that unelected Corporations have been able to buy elected officials. Corporations are the nations of the world.

TEA and OWS realize this robbing of Democracy, and realize a Romney vs. Obama fight will be pretty much a contest between two candidates in Iran that the Ayatollahs have already vetted.

And at the end of the day, most of the TEA will vote for Romney and most of the OWS will vote for Obama... rendering their movements meaningless.

I've said before and I will say again- the problem in our political system is that unelected Corporations have been able to buy elected officials. Corporations are the nations of the world.

TEA and OWS realize this robbing of Democracy, and realize a Romney vs. Obama fight will be pretty much a contest between two candidates in Iran that the Ayatollahs have already vetted.

And at the end of the day, most of the TEA will vote for Romney and most of the OWS will vote for Obama... rendering their movements meaningless.

You have said the truth...and that should open peoples eyes....Most I know in the Tea party had to hold their noses to vote in the Indiana elections last year just to get control away from pelosi....she is poison. Things will get worst no matter what party is in office...the people of this country are going to have to grow some balls and get united and back a third party candidate if not this election...the next. They are trying to keep the people divided and arguing about stuff that does not matter. All we can hope for is that we the people see the light and join together to fight the evil.

Thank you for having a balanced viewpoint on the OWS.

Thank you for having a balanced viewpoint on the OWS.
:rofl:

Now THA'S funny ri'chere!

Mr. Critical Thinking suckered by a shill.

They're also infested with a bunch of Marxists, antisocial ignoramuses and outright criminals.

Maybe if they can purge themselves of that element, the few dozen left over can feel free to join up with the TP.

And the TP is infested with neo-cons, religious right, etc, etc... Maybe if they purge themselves the few doesn't left over could join up.

Or anyone who gives a shit about freedom and limited government can join the Libertarians.
The small problem remains that the TP and the Occupados are on opposite sides of the philosophical garden.

TP: "We want less government!"
Occupados: "We want MORE government!"

TP: "We want more indivdual economic freedom!"
Occupados: "Individual economic freedom must be controlled and limited by the state!"

Yeah... I see these two groups coming together. :rolleyes:

Of course the ows would dream of merging with the Tea Party..

because the OWS has been a complete FAILURE

and the Tea Party was a success and will continue to be..in front as well as BEHIND the scenes..

start at you local politics folks and then lets kick some more butt come 2012 like we did in 2010

Forum List

Back