A merge of The Tea Party and the OWS movement.

grandma27

Rookie
Dec 18, 2011
I am a member of a Tea Party, I see good things with the OWS...but they are disorganized and the left and the unions are trying to claim them as their own, just like Freedoms works has tried to claim the Tea Party movement. What are your thoughts on a merge...this is what we need to get our leaders of this country to realize their job is to work for best interest of people they represent not the corporations and special interest who lobby them.

I am a member of a Tea Party, I see good things with the OWS...but they are disorganized and the left and the unions are trying to claim them as their own, just like Freedoms works has tried to claim the Tea Party movement. What are your thoughts on a merge...this is what we need to get our leaders of this country to realize their job is to work for best interest of people they represent not the corporations and special interest who lobby them.

If you 'really' think they should merge.... you sir are NO Teaparty member.

I see an imposter.

Its my opinion so :fu:

funny-pictures-cat-spots-an-intruder.jpg

uhhhhh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

Ows has no need of a central figure or rigid authority structure, that is so 20th century. It will be their decentralized structure that will make it impossible to destroy. Tea partiers crave strong leaders and cannot comprehend a hive mind, if they cannot control it they will try to destroy it. OWS is everything the Tea Party fears, real populism unleashed.

Ows has no need of a central figure or rigid authority structure, that is so 20th century. It will be their decentralized structure that will make it impossible to destroy. Tea partiers crave strong leaders and cannot comprehend a hive mind, if they cannot control it they will try to destroy it. OWS is everything the Tea Party fears, real populism unleashed.

Damn straight... TP is not a 'hive' or a bunch of mindless drones. :eusa_clap:

We require our leaders to be leaders, and we will always fight to retain our individual rights!

How many times do you have to be told?...Don't eat the brown acid! :lmao:

We require our leaders to be leaders, and we will always fight to retain our individual rights!

You require your leaders to be authoritarians, no real group of individuals would tolerate a boss telling them what to get upset about and who to blame.

They're also infested with a bunch of Marxists, antisocial ignoramuses and outright criminals.

Maybe if they can purge themselves of that element, the few dozen left over can feel free to join up with the TP.

The Marxists seem to be leading the way at "Poopstock" and if the people following them are that ignorant of what their leaders stand for, I don't see where they'd do the tea party or any other organization any good. Who needs blind followers?

You require your leaders to be authoritarians, no real group of individuals would tolerate a boss telling them what to get upset about and who to blame.

Damn you have it all ass-backwards.

I said a leader... not a boss :cuckoo:

I think for myself. Period..!

They're also infested with a bunch of Marxists, antisocial ignoramuses and outright criminals.

Maybe if they can purge themselves of that element, the few dozen left over can feel free to join up with the TP.

The Marxists seem to be leading the way at "Poopstock" and if the people following them are that ignorant of what their leaders stand for, I don't see where they'd do the tea party or any other organization any good. Who needs blind followers?
Anarchists, Marxists and other various and sundry antisocial freebooters.

Hope that helps.

Yet you repeat every word that is spoken at OWS Flea Party protest events like mindless "drones" who do not have an original thought in their smoke filled craniums. :cuckoo:

Yet you repeat every word that is spoken at OWS Flea Party protest events like mindless "drones" who do not have an original thought in their smoke filled craniums. :cuckoo:

Its a 'bee hive' like thingie :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

If you cannot grasp the concept of anti-authoritarianism then you cannot attack it in any way except with cops and violence and then they win.

If you cannot grasp the concept of anti-authoritarianism then you cannot attack it in any way except with cops and violence and then they win.

anit-authoritarianism?
so you mean low life hooligans anarchist who could give two shits of other peoples property?

Forum List

Back