A Member of The Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings, I'm a Southern member of the Resistance. I'm in Florida, aiming to be out on the front lines in any way that I can. I'm an aspiring screenwriter (a classical Hollywood type) and working on politically relevant screenplays. I look forward to meeting many other members of the ever growing Resistance movement against Donald Trump.

Included is a link to my Twitter page.
By chance, are you related to guno ?

Greetings, I'm a Southern member of the Resistance. I'm in Florida, aiming to be out on the front lines in any way that I can. I'm an aspiring screenwriter (a classical Hollywood type) and working on politically relevant screenplays. I look forward to meeting many other members of the ever growing Resistance movement against Donald Trump.
Cool. Be looking forward to seeing you on TV.

Screenwriter, eh? Just remember, the pen may be mightier than the sword but the tools likely to be used against those of you who choose to actively disrupt this administration will be far more painful when used against the neck of the writer.

That would be if the pen is my only weapon. I'm here from Bogota, Colombia; suffice to say, my family has a very long legacy of fighting the system in an actual war zone type setting. In comparison to that, Trump is child's play. And Trumpeters - they're nothing compared to death squads. Thus, when that's the comparison - it's hard to be threatened.
Cool. You're on a watch list now. Not too bright are ya?

If you're smart you'd know writers don't go on TV. Some do if ever interviewed, the majority don't. That profession is called actors and actress.

I'm against violence, I'm a MLK nonviolence believer. However, being a writer I'm already on it comically for film research. That's why their program is so terrible right now, even ask many in the intelligence agencies. Gathering information on everyone rather than focusing it makes it like finding a needle in a haystack. It's a great program, just with lack of focus making it hard to proactively stop terrorists.

If you're smart you'd know writers don't go on TV. Some do if ever interviewed, the majority don't. That profession is called actors and actress.

I'm against violence, I'm a MLK nonviolence believer. However, being a writer I'm already on it comically for film research. That's why their program is so terrible right now, even ask many in the intelligence agencies. Gathering information on everyone rather than focusing it makes it like finding a needle in a haystack. It's a great program, just with lack of focus making it hard to proactively stop terrorists.
So you write fiction then? Got it.

"I'm here from Bogota, Colombia; suffice to say, my family has a very long legacy of fighting the system in an actual war zone type setting. In comparison to that, Trump is child's play. And Trumpeters - they're nothing compared to death squads. Thus, when that's the comparison - it's hard to be threatened."

Drama queen stuff. Are they romance novels or something?

The 'front lines'? :rolleyes-41:

I'm sure you Trump fans love romance novels, albeit from a rapist's point of view with all that pussy grabbing when the woman doesn't want it.

But, I write action, adventure, horror, and sci-fi. A lot of it about tearing down the system - you know, the nightmare to all or most Republicans.

Metaphorically speaking. I'm a writer. Purple prose. Comes with the territory.

I guess the front lines of the book store. He mentions his cartel heritage but opposes violence. Maybe too much Columbian product?

I guess the front lines of the book store. He mentions his cartel heritage but opposes violence. Maybe too much Columbian product?

Because all Colombians are drug dealers right? No wonder you voted for Trump, that tells me all I need to know. My lineage would be in fighting social cleansing death squads that unfortunately run rampant.

And nonviolence - is much harder than violence.

Screenwriter, eh? Just remember, the pen may be mightier than the sword but the tools likely to be used against those of you who choose to actively disrupt this administration will be far more painful when used against the neck of the writer.
Comforting Delusion

"The pen is mightier than the sword"? Guess who made that one up. Wimpy escapists writers with a desperate need to feel powerful. It only applies when a pen is writing an order for swords.

Just a head's up welcomed newcomer. In THIS country, you actually have to win arguments and pass muster in debate to "win" anything. Or that is the goal. We don't cater to becoming a proxy for some civil war to determine power and leadership. So if a rifle makes up for sucking at making convincing arguments in SAmer., that's not the game here in the USA..

Actually I'm saying that would never happen. It was the paranoid Trumpeter who stated Pence could kill Trump and basically that drones and military could be used against dissenters. I'm saying that would never happen, if anything very slim to none (like 2%, if that).

Reason why Trump and his rampant supporters don't scare me and bounce off - there's something else out there that it will never devolve into. When you come from a legacy that fought the system in an actual war zone, this is nothing to contend with. I'd rather deal with words and insults than people shooting at me. There's a certain invulnerability to words when it comes to that.

If anything we're all looking to return to the 60s - 80s and 00s. The most heightened would be the 60s.
Which 'war zone'?

I'm sure you Trump fans love romance novels, albeit from a rapist's point of view with all that pussy grabbing when the woman doesn't want it.

But, I write action, adventure, horror, and sci-fi. A lot of it about tearing down the system - you know, the nightmare to all or most Republicans.

Metaphorically speaking. I'm a writer. Purple prose. Comes with the territory.
Give us an example of when he grabbed some pussy. You can't so you live in a fictional world. Also, you are clueless what the election was all about. Hillary was the establishment candidate.

Stick with sci-fi, you are way out there.

Because all Colombians are drug dealers right? No wonder you voted for Trump, that tells me all I need to know. My lineage would be in fighting social cleansing death squads that unfortunately run rampant.

I didn't say that, no wonder you are part of a meaningless movement. You brought up violence, not me.

"The pen is mightier than the sword"? Guess who made that one up. Wimpy escapists writers with a desperate need to feel powerful. It only applies when a pen is writing an order for swords.

Actually unlike Trump Dump, I don't have a thirst for power. My goal is unity, equality, and peace among all people... And the "bleeding heart leftie" mocks that we all know conservatives and Republicans love to dish out coming in 3... 2.... 1...

Which 'war zone'?

Read up on Bogota. Unfortunately it's rife with violence in the streets and death squads aiming for social cleansing.

Which social cleansing death squads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back