A Marines perspective of the nude photos of Women Marines

[
Ahem, you do know that the program started during Reagan?

Women in combat?

More truthiness from the left....
why not?

should we "harness their nesting instinct", to help with "fortifying fallback positions", and as a contingency force?

My point is that Moonie was lying about Reagan putting women in combat, that was Obama.

Correct. But why are you concerned when Not My President's own Secretary of Defense, Gen Mattis, is in support of women in combat?

While we're at it, did any of you respond to my post pointing out that your dream combat troop is likely an overweight slob?

Who could not see problems from the Obama Administration pushing the Marine Corps into the training of women and men together? Men are normal when they wish to be with a woman sexually and enjoy looking at them. Women are normal that wish to be with men. These individuals are in good physical shape so you would expect the desire to be even more severe than the fat kids in college or the individuals in every work place in America. If you don't want nude photos of yourself out there don't put them on the internet. I doubt very seriously that anyone sneaked into the women's shower and took the pictures
I don't think women should be in combat or combat related positions.

Would you rather your fellow women be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen?

[

Women in combat?

why not?

should we "harness their nesting instinct", to help with "fortifying fallback positions", and as a contingency force?

My point is that Moonie was lying about Reagan putting women in combat, that was Obama.

Actually, it started to happen in the early 90's and was pretty much fully implemented that women could serve on combat ships by the mid to late 90's.

At least, that is what happened with the Navy.

[

Women in combat?

why not?

Correct. But why are you concerned when Not My President's own Secretary of Defense, Gen Mattis, is in support of women in combat?

While we're at it, did any of you respond to my post pointing out that your dream combat troop is likely an overweight slob?

General Mattis following orders does not mean he wants women in combat roles.

Who could not see problems from the Obama Administration pushing the Marine Corps into the training of women and men together? Men are normal when they wish to be with a woman sexually and enjoy looking at them. Women are normal that wish to be with men. These individuals are in good physical shape so you would expect the desire to be even more severe than the fat kids in college or the individuals in every work place in America. If you don't want nude photos of yourself out there don't put them on the internet. I doubt very seriously that anyone sneaked into the women's shower and took the pictures
I don't think women should be in combat or combat related positions.

Would you rather your fellow women be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen?
. You know, you can talk your trash because in alot of ways the battlefield has changed (more high tech), but if we get into way to many hand to hand combat situations or rather end up having to do battle the old fashion way, then I garantee you that these women that you people are fooling, they will be regretting heavily what you people have glamorized and falsified as to what war really is, and they will think to themselves next you are flippin "kidding me right" ... Why not let the majority of women vote on it, but first give them the truth about it, and you might be disappointed that the lying social engineering isn't what a woman wants ever.

[

Women in combat?

why not?

Or not...

Mattis at Odds With Trump on Russia, Backs Women in Combat | Military.com

(I know I haven't been posting here for a while, but I have a record of being 100% right, 100% of the time.)

Women in combat?

why not?

Or not...

(I know I haven't been posting here for a while, but I have a record of being 100% right, 100% of the time.)

You misspelled "100% hack."

why not?

Or not...

Was I wrong?

Or not...

Was I wrong?

Yes, there is zero evidence that Mattis is "at odds" with Trump.

So it looks like you have been a member of the forum for 9 years, and still you have no avatar, and you only post once every 3 days.

You must be on a lot of other websites then.
So it looks like you have been a member of the forum for 9 years, and still you have no avatar, and you only post once every 3 days.

You must be on a lot of other websites then.
I am a farmer now and just don't spend that much time on the computer.
Yeah, people get busy with real life.

The OP victimizes the victims.

If had him in my unit when I served, I would have made sure he was not eligible for re-up.

The OP possesses no honor, no integrity.
Well he says he is out now and gone back to farming.

So the training and indoctrination may have worn off.

Or it may have been due to and early COG (convenience of the govt) discharge in which case the training never even took hold.

Lots of people claim to be USMC or former USMC but really are not.

Normally whenever a real Marine chimes in they start or end with the sacred hallowed "Semper Fi." I did not see that. Red flag.

Plus I did not read "my brothers" or "my brothers and sisters". Red flag.
Oh, come on. I say "Semper Fi" to my Marine friends and I'm definitely not USMC.

I'm surprised a lefty would be against men and women and all this....I mean they have no problem with some nut putting on a dress and waltzing into a women's restroom.

This is not the first time you've been told -

Stop looking under women's skirts!

[emoji37][emoji37][emoji37][emoji37][emoji37][emoji37]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

So why blame President Obama for

1. Women trusting men to keep private photos private?
2. Asshole men who made these private photos public?

You did get one thing HALF correct- Be careful who you trust with taking your nude photo.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back