A Marines perspective of the nude photos of Women Marines

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
Who could not see problems from the Obama Administration pushing the Marine Corps into the training of women and men together? Men are normal when they wish to be with a woman sexually and enjoy looking at them. Women are normal that wish to be with men. These individuals are in good physical shape so you would expect the desire to be even more severe than the fat kids in college or the individuals in every work place in America. If you don't want nude photos of yourself out there don't put them on the internet. I doubt very seriously that anyone sneaked into the women's shower and took the pictures

So it looks like you have been a member of the forum for 9 years, and still you have no avatar, and you only post once every 3 days.

You must be on a lot of other websites then.

Who could not see problems from the Obama Administration pushing the Marine Corps into the training of women and men together? Men are normal when they wish to be with a woman sexually and enjoy looking at them. Women are normal that wish to be with men. These individuals are in good physical shape so you would expect the desire to be even more severe than the fat kids in college or the individuals in every work place in America. If you don't want nude photos of yourself out there don't put them on the internet. I doubt very seriously that anyone sneaked into the women's shower and took the pictures
Ahem, you do know that the program started during Reagan?

You are a stupid fuck
Odd response.....
It started with the Army and other branches of military but did not start in the Marines until the Obama administration and the Marine Corps protested but followed orders.l

So it looks like you have been a member of the forum for 9 years, and still you have no avatar, and you only post once every 3 days.

I am a farmer now and just don't spend that much time on the computer.

The OP victimizes the victims.

If had him in my unit when I served, I would have made sure he was not eligible for re-up.

The OP possesses no honor, no integrity.

I'm surprised a lefty would be against men and women and all this....I mean they have no problem with some nut putting on a dress and waltzing into a women's restroom.

You are a stupid fuck
Odd response.....
It started with the Army and other branches of military but did not start in the Marines until the Obama administration and the Marine Corps protested but followed orders.l
Well when you're ghey, you are going to complain about women in the ranks...

If had him in my unit when I served, I would have made sure he was not eligible for re-up.

Well he says he is out now and gone back to farming.

So the training and indoctrination may have worn off.

Or it may have been due to and early COG (convenience of the govt) discharge in which case the training never even took hold.

Lots of people claim to be USMC or former USMC but really are not.

Normally whenever a real Marine chimes in they start or end with the sacred hallowed "Semper Fi." I did not see that. Red flag.

Plus I did not read "my brothers" or "my brothers and sisters". Red flag.

You are a stupid fuck
Odd response.....
So how in the fokk do you know about the Army ??

And why do you give a sh!t about the Army ??

Marines do not give a sh!t about the Army !!

I served in the Army, and bornright has not idea about what he is OPing.

Don't get confused who the victims are. I really doubt that from seeing some of you prior posts that you would be in a position to decide who would be eligible for re-uping.

Don't get confused who the victims are. I really doubt that from seeing some of you prior posts that you would be in a position to decide who would be eligible for re-uping.
You are discussing yourself, trainee. You defend military personnel who are victimizing military personnel. No, you would not have lasted long in my unit.

You are discussing yourself, trainee. You defend military personnel who are victimizing military personnel. No, you would not have lasted long in my unit.
I will defend them and believe me when I tell you I would not shame myself to be in your unit.

I will defend them and believe me when I tell you I would not shame myself to be in your unit.
Who is "them"? The victimizers or the victims?

Here's what I recall from memory for my first day -- I will never forget it.

"I am Gunnery Sergeant William T. Cabrera your senior platoon sergeant. Get that straight in case you want to b!tch or complain to the Major about me. His office is straight down the hallway. Make sure you spell my name right or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull fokk you!

I do not know why you joined my beloved Corps, but my job is to weed out all non-hackers who do not have the balls to serve in my beloved Corps. Tomorrow on the PT field we will find out who has got balls and who has got a slit.

If you can't take Marine Corps training and you want to commit suicide instead then I will show you how to do that right. If you ladies want to slit your own wrists make sure you cut deep from front to back not from side to side like a girl.

Your days of banging sweet Susie Rottencrotch are over for the next 13 weeks. You are now married to this rifle made of iron and wood and you will be faithful. Your rifle is your best and only friend. I as the platoon sergeant am now your father and the sergeant instructor my assistant is your mother. We are your only family for the next 13 weeks.

If you survive Marine Corps training you will be a minister of death praying for war. Then every Marine will be your brother. In the mean time you are nothing more than worthless worms.

Now get down and give me 50 pushups!"

Every Marine -- your brother. Absolutely positively fokking-A.

What kind of fokking answer is this?

This is not what any Marine or former Marine would say.

This sounds like a fokking civilian -- in high school most likely.

Forum List

Back