A Majority of Likely Republican Primary Voters are Birfers

I bet Obama was born in Kenya-but his grandmother sent the requests to the papers in Hawaii about a birth announcement, just in case he would grow up to be president. Oh and McCain and Clinton simply weren't informed enough to bring the issue up. And Obama's grandmother is a Muslim commie (because we all know those countries over in the middle east are communist countrys right?). And the state of Hawaii is lying that the short form live announcement of birth is fake....

All these things (and more) are all a part of a vast conspiracy in 1961, to have this child grow up, groomed by terrorists to be the president of the US...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the entertainment people, it's a real laugh. Also a boost to everybody who sees just how ridiculous that sounds (D's and R's alike).

PS people:

Hawaii's REPUBLICAN governor (former), stated, and I quote: "I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

source (aren't these a pain in the ass?):
http://hawaii.gov/health/about/pr/2008/08-93.pdf

According the to Hawaii State Department of Health Obama was born there, and is on file.
Hawai‘i State Department of Health

But another Hawaiian Governor a DEMOCRAT admitted there is no obama birth certificat on file.

Abercrombie Admits Failure Proving Obama’s Birth Certificate Exists
Hawaii Governor Abercrombie Admits There Is No Obama Birth Certificate | In News Today

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeKIP0r09ss&feature=related]YouTube - Hawaii Gov Neil Abercrombie admits there is no Obama Birth Certificate[/ame]

The Department of Health for the state of Hawaii says he was born there.
You liked to point out that the Republican governor said obama had a birth certificate.
I just wanted to remind you that the democratic governor who was friends with obama's frather said he that obama doesn't have one.

I bet Obama was born in Kenya-but his grandmother sent the requests to the papers in Hawaii about a birth announcement, just in case he would grow up to be president. Oh and McCain and Clinton simply weren't informed enough to bring the issue up. And Obama's grandmother is a Muslim commie (because we all know those countries over in the middle east are communist countrys right?). And the state of Hawaii is lying that the short form live announcement of birth is fake....

All these things (and more) are all a part of a vast conspiracy in 1961, to have this child grow up, groomed by terrorists to be the president of the US...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the entertainment people, it's a real laugh. Also a boost to everybody who sees just how ridiculous that sounds (D's and R's alike).

PS people:

Hawaii's REPUBLICAN governor (former), stated, and I quote: "I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

source (aren't these a pain in the ass?):
http://hawaii.gov/health/about/pr/2008/08-93.pdf

According the to Hawaii State Department of Health Obama was born there, and is on file.
Hawai‘i State Department of Health

But another Hawaiian Governor a DEMOCRAT admitted there is no obama birth certificat on file.

Abercrombie Admits Failure Proving Obama’s Birth Certificate Exists
Hawaii Governor Abercrombie Admits There Is No Obama Birth Certificate | In News Today

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeKIP0r09ss&feature=related]YouTube - Hawaii Gov Neil Abercrombie admits there is no Obama Birth Certificate[/ame]

They're in on it.

You liked to point out that the Republican governor said obama had a birth certificate.
I just wanted to remind you that the democratic governor who was friends with obama's frather said he that obama doesn't have one.

You have proof of that? Obama's dad lived in Kenya almost his whole life, so now the conspiracy gets even nuttier?

Trump isn't even as rich as he likes to pretend. His show is pretty much the only Trump business that's in the black right now.

I wonder how long until he declares bankruptcy again?

He is worth 2.5 Billion, Your an idiot.

I don't usually do this, but seeing as you called someone an idiot, I find it ironic, and have to point out two things.

1. It's "you're" and idiot-NOT "your" an idiot.
2. Your (You're) should be underlined, as it's not the first word of a sentence, or a proper noun.

You can now go back to calling be idiots, while using incorrect grammar. :clap2:
I don't usually do this, but........
:eusa_whistle:

You have proof of that? Obama's dad lived in Kenya almost his whole life, so now the conspiracy gets even nuttier?

There was a thread start here I suggest you do a search.

He is worth 2.5 Billion, Your an idiot.

I don't usually do this, but seeing as you called someone an idiot, I find it ironic, and have to point out two things.

1. It's "you're" and idiot-NOT "your" an idiot.
2. Your (You're) should be underlined, as it's not the first word of a sentence, or a proper noun.

You can now go back to calling be idiots, while using incorrect grammar. :clap2:
I don't usually do this, but........

Touche. :lol:

There was a thread start here I suggest you do a search.

I'll take that as a "no". You made the claim-not me. If you don't want to provide evidence-just say it. I'm sure you can find some wing-nut ridden website that supports this claim. And no that's not to say that a conservative source isn't legit-the Wallstreet Journal for example is a legit source.

I think it's a part of a larger conspiracy theory-made to make people who hate Obama have a slim chance of hope in getting him impeached-and they can clutch on to it. The only way you're going to get him out of office is by beating him in an election.

I'm not Obama fan-hell he will not be receiving my vote in 2012. But by focusing on some loony conspiracy theory-it actually helps him more than it hurts him.

Is there not a constitutional mandate on congress to vest a presidential candidate by validating his citizenship? Yes there is. But the Democratic congress of 2008 failed to do this, which is why you have the birthers.
Gee....it doesn't look like you're convincing that many people.

"The release of Barack Obama's birth certificate will not pacify the minority that cannot accept an African American President."

Birthers And The Persistence Of Racial Paranoia

judgment_day_terror.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back