A Majority of Americans Support Obama Jobs Bill

A majority of American support Obama's stimupork plan? really?

Last time I checked a majority means more than 50%....

Not in moonbatland. Majority there means agreeing with the puppetmasters. Did you watch how the people who are not actually running the show prevented Lewis from addressing the crowd at OccupyAtlanta? It is obvious from the beginning that the crowd wanted to listen to him, but the PTB did not want to disrupt their agenda, and used the call for a consensus to prevent him from talking.

I wonder how many people in that crowd knew they were being manipulated with pysop techniques that were developed during the cold war.

Oh I'm sorry, a majority of Americans would support a bill just like Obama's. You got me :lol::lol::lol::lol: Dumb. Ass.

Nearly a half a trillion more in Stimulus dollars so Obama can just blow it like the last time??????

Uh....sorry......we've been tricked one to many times to fall for this horse shit again.

Blow it like the last time?

You can get a partial list of the over a hundred Republican Senators and Congressmen who received Stimulus Money here:

Stunning Republican Hypocrisy on the Stimulus Package | America For Purchase

I especially like this one:

2. Minority Whip Eric Cantor (R-VA) has continuously railed against the Plan.
Hypocrisy: Washington Post: “Nearly half of the 30 organizations participating in a job fair Cantor is holding Monday in Culpeper were recipients of the stimulus” and now Cantor supports funds to build a Washington to Richmond Rail. [Washington Post Virginia Blog, 11/18/09]

God you guys are dumb. It only takes a minute to see who received stimulus money and for what. You sit in front of the fucking Internet.

payasos

I think I got some Stimulus the other day. I went in to my dealership and guess what, they took Stimulus money a couple of years ago. I had some work done and paid for it in cash. The rat-fucks paid me my change back with their stinking Stimulus blood-money. :eusa_angel:

Yeah, I'm pretty pissed, because now the libtards can claim I received Stimulus money.

Btw, dip-shit.....it doesn't matter who got it because everyone got it......problem is most of it was thrown away on solar panel manufacturing in the US and Mexico, used to prop up union pensions, used to bail out foreign banks, many didn't even know it was Stimulus money because it didn't have a big Red label on it saying "STIMULUS MONEY", so they wouldn't have known. Most of it was used to intentionally tie states into programs that would have proved more expensive then they could afford.

My point is very little of it went where it should have gone, none of it went to shovel-ready projects like was promised, and now the prick wants more.

Nope, enough of Obama's job-creation Bull Shit.

He's had his chance and chose to throw it away.

Here's the deal. It's clear that Obama is spying and keeping files on his so-called friends. He has the goods on everyone that was stupid enough to deal with him. Kit Bond is being accused of being a hypocrite because he inserted an amendment into the Stimulus bill, which to Liberals means he agrees with the whole damned thing. All of this has been a trick to get Obama re-elected all along. None of it has been to create jobs.

Right before the debate last night the Obama White House released an accusation that Mitt Romeny was involved in the writing of the Health Care plan. They claim some of his crew that wrote Romneycare were in the White House several times helping write Obamacare. Obama is a rotten POS low-life fuck.

Sorry, but this asshole can't be trusted.....yet you do.

It just shows me what kind of a person you are.

Last edited:
Working Americans understand that if we're ever going to get going again, people need work.

Naturally that upsets the masters and their tools.

Oops, looks like the GOP is on the wrong side...again.

Americans Favor Obama Jobs Plan by 45% to 32%

Attentive Americans Solidly Back Jobs Bill

While fewer than half of all Americans favor passage of a jobs bill similar to Obama's, a solid majority of Americans who are following news of the bill very closely, 57%, want to see it passed.

Those who are not following it too closely also tend to favor the bill's passage, 43% vs. 26%, with a fairly large percentage having no opinion. The majority of those who say they are not following news about the Obama jobs bill at all have no opinion on the issue, with the rest closely divided but tilting against the bill.

1z-x3zsunk6bnjiqtk8tlg.gif

Independents Tilt in Favor of Bill

The Gallup survey describes the bill as "similar to the one President Obama has proposed," making it not surprising that Democrats strongly support it, while Republicans oppose it. Still, Democrats' support is more widespread than Republicans' opposition. This -- combined with independents' greater likelihood to favor than to oppose the bill -- results in the overall 45% to 32% tilt in support among all Americans.

hawekb6jfum_vxy1medf7a.gif

Opposed/Don't know/Refused = 58%.

FAIL.. as usual.

51 out of 53 Dems voted in favor of the bill. :lol::lol::lol: Have another drink. Moron.

learn to count, dick-drip :rofl:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/12/us/politics/obamas-jobs-bill-senate-vote.html
The legislation, announced with fanfare by the president at a joint session of Congress last month, fell 10 votes short of the 60 needed to overcome procedural hurdles in the Senate.

The vote in favor of advancing the bill on Tuesday was 50 to 49.

EDIT:

here,. this might help you improve your math skills...
Learning to count

Are you this stupid in real life or just on the internets? 51 out of 53 is a majority. A substantial majority. In fact, it a was a fucking landslide of Dems that voted for it. YOU. ARE. A. MORON. :lol::lol::lol:
dick=drip...

If the actual vote count was 50-49... HOW THE FUCK DID 51 Democrats vote in favor, exactly???

Please explain this new, JosefK version of addition.

Obama knows exactly who he gave Stimulus to but he won't tell us till he's ready.

So, could he be lying?

Nobody knows. None of it can be verified. There is no transparency.

My guess is a lot of that stimulus money went to these Occupiers. Not the stupid college kids but the leaders. They're getting anywhere from $350 to $650 a week to protest. They have paid ACORN agitators teaching everyone how to protest. ACORN was not supposed to get any more cash but I'd be willing to bet they found a way to get it to them. That's the kind of folks we're dealing with.

Sean Hannity was on the phone with an Occupier yesterday and one of the paid agitators took the phone from her and started blabbing out her speal about how the rich are screwing the masses and all of that commie slogan BS. Hannity couldn't get the bitch to have a real conversation with him. He'd ask her a question and she'd go into her endless crap again. Eventually he had to cut her off.

This is what they did in the 60s when Bill Ayers and those other assholes were protesting. These people are screwed up and they don't care if they screw America up. They're fully entrenched in our government and now they're using ignorant kids to do their Brown Shirt thuggery.

Last edited:
Working Americans understand that if we're ever going to get going again, people need work.

Naturally that upsets the masters and their tools.

Who is really the masters?????

It seems that wherever Obama goes trouble follows. He doesn't solve problems....he creates them. He causes a crisis then comes up with a semi-convincing argument that innocent folks caused it......knowing full well he is the guilty party.

While fewer than half of all Americans favor passage of a jobs bill similar to Obama's, a solid majority of Americans who are following news of the bill very closely, 57%, want to see it passed.

Those who are not following it too closely also tend to favor the bill's passage, 43% vs. 26%, with a fairly large percentage having no opinion. The majority of those who say they are not following news about the Obama jobs bill at all have no opinion on the issue, with the rest closely divided but tilting against the bill.

The Gallup survey describes the bill as "similar to the one President Obama has proposed," making it not surprising that Democrats strongly support it, while Republicans oppose it. Still, Democrats' support is more widespread than Republicans' opposition. This -- combined with independents' greater likelihood to favor than to oppose the bill -- results in the overall 45% to 32% tilt in support among all Americans.

Reid goes nuclear: Dems change rules to strip GOP of right to offer amendments after cloture « Hot Air

Actually the republicans tried to force a vote on the bill and the democrats shut them down.

Here read more...we have talked about it here already http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-shut-down-minoritys-voice-in-the-senate.html

So how are the republicans on the wrong side if Mitch McConnell wanted to vote on the bill but Harry Reid and the majority dems in the senate wont do it?

learn to count, dick-drip :rofl:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/12/us/politics/obamas-jobs-bill-senate-vote.html
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

EDIT:

here,. this might help you improve your math skills...
Learning to count

Are you this stupid in real life or just on the internets? 51 out of 53 is a majority. A substantial majority. In fact, it a was a fucking landslide of Dems that voted for it. YOU. ARE. A. MORON. :lol::lol::lol:
dick=drip...

If the actual vote count was 50-49... HOW THE FUCK DID 51 Democrats vote in favor, exactly???

Reid changed his vote last minute as a parliamentary procedure. You. Are. A. Moron.

Reid goes nuclear: Dems change rules to strip GOP of right to offer amendments after cloture « Hot Air

Actually the republicans tried to force a vote on the bill and the democrats shut them down.

Here read more...we have talked about it here already http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-shut-down-minoritys-voice-in-the-senate.html

So how are the republicans on the wrong side if Mitch McConnell wanted to vote on the bill but Harry Reid and the majority dems in the senate wont do it?

Then make it a simple majority (like the 51 votes the bill got yesterday) instead of a super majority.

Then make it a simple majority (like the 51 votes the bill got yesterday) instead of a super majority.

Thats not how our system was set up.

Our system protects the minority from the tyranny of the majority which is why its not a pure democracy but a constitutional republic ;).

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what is for dinner........ -Benjamin Franklin

dick=drip...

Reid changed his vote last minute as a parliamentary procedure. You. Are. A. Moron.

all reporting shows the OFFICIAL count at 50-49. You whining like a little bitch isn't going to change reality.

Face it. you fucked up. Be a man and admit it.

You. Are. A. Moron.

Nearly a half a trillion more in Stimulus dollars so Obama can just blow it like the last time??????

Uh....sorry......we've been tricked one to many times to fall for this horse shit again.

You can get a partial list of the over a hundred Republican Senators and Congressmen who received Stimulus Money here:

Hypocrisy: Washington Post: “Nearly half of the 30 organizations participating in a job fair Cantor is holding Monday in Culpeper were recipients of the stimulus” and now Cantor supports funds to build a Washington to Richmond Rail. [Washington Post Virginia Blog, 11/18/09]

God you guys are dumb. It only takes a minute to see who received stimulus money and for what. You sit in front of the fucking Internet.

payasos

I think I got some Stimulus the other day. I went in to my dealership and guess what, they took Stimulus money a couple of years ago. I had some work done and paid for it in cash. The rat-fucks paid me my change back with their stinking Stimulus blood-money. :eusa_angel:

Yeah, I'm pretty pissed, because now the libtards can claim I received Stimulus money.

Btw, dip-shit.....it doesn't matter who got it because everyone got it......problem is most of it was thrown away on solar panel manufacturing in the US and Mexico, used to prop up union pensions, used to bail out foreign banks, many didn't even know it was Stimulus money because it didn't have a big Red label on it saying "STIMULUS MONEY", so they wouldn't have known. Most of it was used to intentionally tie states into programs that would have proved more expensive then they could afford.

My point is very little of it went where it should have gone, none of it went to shovel-ready projects like was promised, and now the prick wants more.

Here's the deal. It's clear that Obama is spying and keeping files on his so-called friends. He has the goods on everyone that was stupid enough to deal with him. Kit Bond is being accused of being a hypocrite because he inserted an amendment into the Stimulus bill, which to Liberals means he agrees with the whole damned thing. All of this has been a trick to get Obama re-elected all along. None of it has been to create jobs.

Right before the debate last night the Obama White House released an accusation that Mitt Romeny was involved in the writing of the Health Care plan. They claim some of his crew that wrote Romneycare were in the White House several times helping write Obamacare. Obama is a rotten POS low-life fuck.

Careful now, some Obama butt sniffers might report you to attack watch! :lol:

payasos

Careful now, some Obama butt sniffers might report you to attack watch! :lol:

I already reported JosefK for lying about the Jobs Bill vote count ;)

It did not get 51 votes, dick-drip. haven't you figured that part out YET? :rofl:

It would have except that Reid changed his vote last minute as a parliamentary procedure so that he could bring the bill back up. You. Are. A. Moron.

BTW, your obsession with dick-dripping is beginning to concern me.

Thats not how our system was set up.

Our system protects the minority from the tyranny of the majority which is why its not a pure democracy but a constitutional republic ;).

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what is for dinner........ -Benjamin Franklin

They can have a simple up or down vote in the Senate. But that's not what McConnell wanted. He just wanted to make Dems look bad. If you truly want a simple up or down vote, then allow it instead of playing these games.

It did not get 51 votes, dick-drip. haven't you figured that part out YET? :rofl:

It would have except that Reid changed his vote last minute as a parliamentary procedure so that he could bring the bill back up. You. Are. A. Moron.

BTW, your obsession with dick-dripping is beginning to concern me.

What was the ACTUAL FINAL OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT, dick-stain.

HINT: It there were NOT 51 votes 'for' it in the final count, which is all that fucking matters.

Forum List

Back