A major win for Conservatives...and babies.

Why do none of the right-wing idiots ever stop to think that even if a woman foregoes an abortion and brings a pregnancy to term, either by choice or due to being forced by Big Government, she may not want to raise the child? What if the father does not want to raise the child? People should be reminded that there have been plenty of murders of pregnant women committed by the men who impregnated them because these men did not want to be parents. Are orphanages and secure adoptive homes being prepared?

I'm tired of rightwingers pushing their "valuing human life" onto the rest of us. You know what I value? Not being stuck at a green light because the guy in front of me is looking at his phone instead of traffic. Fuck that guy. I wish he would have been aborted.

Fuck those babies. I never met one of them that had a job. All they do is just lay there and cry for more free stuff while they suck on the teat. You know what happens when they gang up too.

If the anti-abortion types have never been consistent, or else they would do much more to help women prevent unwanted pregnancies and to support women who bring their pregnancies to term, both as to providing support for them if they wish to keep the baby or to providing homes for the babies of those who don't.

They are also inconsistent in terms of other issues that involve saving lives, issues involving war, violence, poverty, and political upheaval that forces families to flee their homes and to run through the streets carrying bleeding children. Where are their emotional outbursts at these problems?

The anti-abortion types are obviously motivated by some other reason than "saving babies," or else they would be heavily involved in making sure that women and couples had ready access to the tools available to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place. Why do we now have people in HHS who are hell-bent on telling Americans that birth control doesn't work, when the various methods have a high rate of success? Why not use our successes as a species in inventing TOOLS to solve the problems posed to us by Mother Nature? Hundreds of millions of people worldwide are concerned about avoiding unwanted pregnancies, yet the anti-abortion types are also likely to try and prevent people from accessing the technology that will help them. We as a species have always found ways to get around the operations of nature. What does anyone think the Hoover Dam is for?

The entire anti-abortion movement is founded on a primitive fear and hatred of female persons exercising their sexuality out from under the control of males, who have been quite promiscuous themselves, and, perhaps, a desire by some groups of males to force women to produce babies so that the males can compete in some population competition with other ethnic groups. No notion of a supreme being has anything whatsoever to do with this.

It is so sad that what gets lost in this is the love relationships that occur between heterosexual men and heterosexual women. Many, probably most, heterosexuals of both sexes love and want to be close to each other, which is mostly disregarded by the anti-abortion types. They simply portray heterosexual men and women as blind-drunk people picking each other up at closing time. Another Big LIe.
I could really care less whether you decide to have an abortion.

But you seem to want it both ways.

It's your body and it's none of my business.

You demand help for women to prevent unwanted pregnancies and to support those women to bring these pregnancies to full term, and support them if they decide to keep the child, or pay for the abortion of the child if you decide you don't want to have the child.

Or to support and provide for these children, feeding clothing and housing them, educating them through their childhood and more than likely through their adult lives, including universal medical care, and 4 years of College education.

You demand support from total strangers and yet tell these same people that they need to mind their own business about the support because "It's your body and you have the right to choose."

This is not a hatred of women, nor a 'primitive fear" of women exercising their "sexuality" and the "controlling male."

I could care less if a man or woman want to fuck.

Fuck whomever you want. It's none of my business. But when your fucking produces a child I expect you to support that child.

Don't demand "We" support your fuck-child and in the same breathe tell "Us" it's none of our business.

No one is standing in the way of your loving and caring relationship.

That was some emotional rant.

I shed no tears.

Out of fucks to give this morning.

Last edited:
If conservatives really cared about babies, they would push for universal healthcare and low cost public 4 year universities.

They only care about abortion because it's one more tool to control women.

I guarantee to you if men could get pregnant, abortion would have never been outlawed .
Does it hurt, being that stupid?
It should.

The entire anti-abortion movement is founded on
the belief that at conception a new human being has come into existence. Not just any human being but a genetically distin ct human being who has never existed before and will never exist again. One that should be afforded protection under our laws for the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness.

Which is an extremist belief, confusing potentiality and actuality, and one that is totally inconsistent with the views of the so-called "religious" on the whole range of other issues regarding the preservation of human life and with their stand against the use of modern technology to prevent conception. The political hacks from the far right just pushed this "belief" as a wedge issue and as a way to manipulate and subjugate women, not out of any concern for "life."
100% scientifically guaranteed a new human being that has never existed before and will never exist again.

Too bad they had the cash to keep you around.

well, i was born before they made abortions legal. Not that abortions still didn't happen back then.

If you guys were serious about not wanting abortions to happen, you'd support a lot of liberal policies.
Translation: We want to fuck whomever we want but demand you financially support my "Choice."

well, i was born before they made abortions legal. Not that abortions still didn't happen back then.

If you guys were serious about not wanting abortions to happen, you'd support a lot of liberal policies.
Translation: We want to fuck whomever we want but demand you financially support my "Choice."

So only men should be able to fuck whoever they want without repercussions?

It is good to see that at least one state values human life. Now, the other 49 states need to follow their example.
Tennessee scored a MAJOR pro-life win for conservatives

Another republican lie. That they cherish the right to life. If one of those babies makes it to childhood and mom's too poor to take care of it without getting food stamps? The god fearing and righteous republican hypocrites will tell the child "die motherfucker or tell your lazy mom to get a job".
If you cannot afford to have a child, then don't have one. It is not my job to support anyone. Besides, that's what family is for.

But, somehow, it is your job to tell people they have to have the child, regardless of whether they used birth control, we victims of rape or incest, ect ect. They can't abort, but they're on their own after that. Interesting values.

If the anti-abortion types have never been consistent, or else they would do much more to help women prevent unwanted pregnancies and to support women who bring their pregnancies to term, both as to providing support for them if they wish to keep the baby or to providing homes for the babies of those who don't.

They are also inconsistent in terms of other issues that involve saving lives, issues involving war, violence, poverty, and political upheaval that forces families to flee their homes and to run through the streets carrying bleeding children. Where are their emotional outbursts at these problems?

The anti-abortion types are obviously motivated by some other reason than "saving babies," or else they would be heavily involved in making sure that women and couples had ready access to the tools available to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place. Why do we now have people in HHS who are hell-bent on telling Americans that birth control doesn't work, when the various methods have a high rate of success? Why not use our successes as a species in inventing TOOLS to solve the problems posed to us by Mother Nature? Hundreds of millions of people worldwide are concerned about avoiding unwanted pregnancies, yet the anti-abortion types are also likely to try and prevent people from accessing the technology that will help them. We as a species have always found ways to get around the operations of nature. What does anyone think the Hoover Dam is for?

The entire anti-abortion movement is founded on a primitive fear and hatred of female persons exercising their sexuality out from under the control of males, who have been quite promiscuous themselves, and, perhaps, a desire by some groups of males to force women to produce babies so that the males can compete in some population competition with other ethnic groups. No notion of a supreme being has anything whatsoever to do with this.

It is so sad that what gets lost in this is the love relationships that occur between heterosexual men and heterosexual women. Many, probably most, heterosexuals of both sexes love and want to be close to each other, which is mostly disregarded by the anti-abortion types. They simply portray heterosexual men and women as blind-drunk people picking each other up at closing time. Another Big LIe.

You demand help for women to prevent unwanted pregnancies and to support those women to bring these pregnancies to full term, and support them if they decide to keep the child, or pay for the abortion of the child if you decide you don't want to have the child.

Or to support and provide for these children, feeding clothing and housing them, educating them through their childhood and more than likely through their adult lives, including universal medical care, and 4 years of College education.

You demand support from total strangers and yet tell these same people that they need to mind their own business about the support because "It's your body and you have the right to choose."

This is not a hatred of women, nor a 'primitive fear" of women exercising their "sexuality" and the "controlling male."

Fuck whomever you want. It's none of my business. But when your fucking produces a child I expect you to support that child.

Don't demand "We" support your fuck-child and in the same breathe tell "Us" it's none of our business.

I shed no tears.

BullSHIT this is not a hatred of women.

It is good to see that at least one state values human life. Now, the other 49 states need to follow their example.
Tennessee scored a MAJOR pro-life win for conservatives

Another republican lie. That they cherish the right to life. If one of those babies makes it to childhood and mom's too poor to take care of it without getting food stamps? The god fearing and righteous republican hypocrites will tell the child "die motherfucker or tell your lazy mom to get a job".
If you cannot afford to have a child, then don't have one. It is not my job to support anyone. Besides, that's what family is for.

But, somehow, it is your job to tell people they have to have the child, regardless of whether they used birth control, we victims of rape or incest, ect ect. They can't abort, but they're on their own after that. Interesting values.

Christian, I’m sure.

So only men should be able to fuck whoever they want without repercussions?
Of course not.

I expect these men to support their children when they bust that nut.

I shed no tears.

I didn't say it. Lysistrata did.

I shed no tears.

“This is not a hatred of women, nor a 'primitive fear" of women exercising their "sexuality" and the "controlling male."”

I shed no tears.

“This is not a hatred of women, nor a 'primitive fear" of women exercising their "sexuality" and the "controlling male."”
Paragraph 4 of her post.

I don't care if it was legal or not, you could have been ripped out of the womb with a rusty coat hanger and eaten by a back alley rat and the world would be a better place.

Think of the poor malnourished rats.

DBTTutMWAAIwkjW.jpg

That said I can not believe we can call ourselves civilized when we allow babies to be sucked out of the womb. There can not be anything more vile or barbaric. However, when it comes down to more leftist parasites bringing their genetic waste to full term the ends have to justify the means. As long as I am not involved at all, none of my tax dollars are spent to get rid of you pieces of shit, I won't demand government interfere. My soul will be at peace knowing I had nothing to do with such behavior. I raise my kids to hopefully be responsible and moral adults and never have to consider murdering my grandchildren.

You pieces of shit should not be having children at all. You actually need to be locked up in mental institutions and sterilized.

Forum List

Back