A lot of Republicans voting for Obama!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
A vote for Santorum is a vote for Obama if Santorum wins the Primary because Santorum CAN'T beat Obama! There are a lot of stubborn stupid Republicans out there.
No matter what Republican wins it will be very hard to beat a incumbent President. Impossible for Santorum.

-

always tough to beat an incumbent ... they get to use taxpayer money to campaign. Obama did it today actually.

A vote for Santorum is a vote for Obama if Santorum wins the Primary because Santorum CAN'T beat Obama! There are a lot of stubborn stupid Republicans out there.
No matter what Republican wins it will be very hard to beat a incumbent President. Impossible for Santorum.

-

obama would win at least 40 states if santorum gets the nod...

all they will have to do is play the video and tapes of his crazy ass religious ideas that would make even the ayatollahs of iran blush

-

all they will have to do is play the video and tapes of his crazy ass religious ideas that would make even the ayatollahs of iran blush

at least santorum would still get 17 states ... Asia is still a state right?

I wish the libtards would make up thier minds...

One day its 'We want Romney because he can't beat Obama!'...

...the next its 'We want Santorum because he can't beat Obama!'

-

It'd be Goldwater all over again.

-

Thank you for calling me stupid, I really appreciate that. Now that I got that out of the way, I just have to say, it is posts like this that I just shake my head at. People who vote for Santorum are not stupid, they just feel he is far more sincere in his conservative message than Mitt Romney is. Just look at Santorum's body language as opposed to Romney, it is not that hard to tell Santorum is more comfortable delivering the conservative message.

I prefer Santorum to Romney, however, I do not believe that Santorum has Romney's power, commanding presence or his magnatism. Romney comes off as a very strong, powerful, commanding, intimidating person, I do not see that as much in Santorum. I like Santorum, and no out of all the Republican candidates, Santorum was not at the top of my list either.

In spite of the fact that Mitt Romney is one of the last candidates I wanted to see win the nomination, I like Ron Paul, but I know he can't beat Obama; however, I just want Romney to win it now, the whole goal is to get the dictator-in-chief out of the office. Should Santorum win, instead of saying he can't beat Obama, I seriously hope you have a major attitude adjustment and support him...I will say this, if Romney wins the nomination, he has my vote. I seriously want Romney just to wrap it up and win it all, so we can focus the attack on Obama, I just feel Romney is the strongest candidate. So, if Santorum wins, what about you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back