A lot of people are stupid according to CNN

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
21 percent of people questioned in the poll say nearly all the money in the stimulus has been wasted,

24 percent feeling that most money has been wasted and an

29 percent saying that about half has been wasted

21 percent say only a little has been wasted and

4 percent think that no stimulus dollars have been wasted.

According to a CNN poll released Sunday, 56 percent of the public opposes the stimulus, with 42 percent supportive of the plan.

42 %

I can understand 4 % who beleive no money was wasted !!

But the the other 38%
They think it is fine to burn some money for nothing or next to nothing?

Why are people so stupid?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/01/25/poll.stimulus.money/

The same reason why I would support an IQ test requirement for people before they can vote.

People that stupid should not have that right.

-TSO

We won't know if the stimulus was a success or not until a year to three years from now, CNN is now retarded.

21 percent of people questioned in the poll say nearly all the money in the stimulus has been wasted,

24 percent feeling that most money has been wasted and an

29 percent saying that about half has been wasted

21 percent say only a little has been wasted and

4 percent think that no stimulus dollars have been wasted.

According to a CNN poll released Sunday, 56 percent of the public opposes the stimulus, with 42 percent supportive of the plan.

42 %

I can understand 4 % who beleive no money was wasted !!

But the the other 38%
They think it is fine to burn some money for nothing or next to nothing?

Why are people so stupid?

CNN Poll: 3 of 4 Americans say much of stimulus money wasted - CNN.com

Must be there's a whole helluva lot of people who actually read and analyse and follow the stimulus money, rather than just posting opinions on message boards based solely on somebody else's opinion on a message board.

Eye on the Stimulus - ProPublica

We won't know if the stimulus was a success or not until a year to three years from now, CNN is now retarded.

In three years, the Republicans once again will have redeemed themselves and will take credit for the successes.

You don't need CNN to tell you that there are a lot of stupid people in the US, just read US message boards. They will tell you loudly and clearly that there are a lot of stupid people in the US. They don't concern themselves with facts. They don't do research. The single stat that supports are polls showing Americans want to kick everyone out of congress for doing such a poor job.....except their own congressional representatives. You can't get more stupid than that.

Its working, its graft and bribery and political bullshit Thats all it ever was.

How do you justify that opinion?

I dont know start here...

The Obama administration is bold. It also is careless regarding constitutional values and is acquiring a tincture of lawlessness.
In February, California’s Democratic-controlled Legislature, faced with a $42 billion budget deficit, trimmed $74 million from one of the state’s fastest growing programs, which provides care for low-income and incapacitated elderly and cost the state $5.42 billion last year. The Los Angeles Times reports that “loose oversight and bureaucratic inertia have allowed fraud to fester.”
SEIU is a player
But the Service Employees International Union collects nearly $5 million a month from 223,000 caregivers who are members. And the Obama administration has told California that unless the $74 million in cuts are rescinded, it will deny the state $6.8 billion in stimulus money.

Go to here
Jobs Saved or Created in Congressional Districts That Don't Exist - ABC News

It aint rocket science, its Chicago style politics
George Will: TARP, stimulus money amount to executive branch slush fund

You don't need CNN to tell you that there are a lot of stupid people in the US, just read US message boards. They will tell you loudly and clearly that there are a lot of stupid people in the US. They don't concern themselves with facts. They don't do research. The single stat that supports are polls showing Americans want to kick everyone out of congress for doing such a poor job.....except their own congressional representatives. You can't get more stupid than that.

Some days (like this one), I'm just too tired to even think about the magnitude of the stupidity, like four or five posting in this thread alone that "CNN is stupid." I mean really...how stupid is that? Someday I'll finally get it through my head that ignorance is curable; stupidity is not. :sad:

Forum List

Back