A Lot of miles under my belt

WideAwake

Rookie
Apr 22, 2011
Does 4,000,000+ miles of driving 18 wheeler disqualify me from sanity? If so, I'll pretend to be a 30 something housewife from Baltimore....in fact, I just finished my drive, I'm 65 years of age and know a lot about America. Retirement...yeah...get to work kids, make sure my social security check doesn't bounce....LOL:cool:

Does 4,000,000+ miles of driving 18 wheeler disqualify me from sanity? If so, I'll pretend to be a 30 something housewife from Baltimore....in fact, I just finished my drive, I'm 65 years of age and know a lot about America. Retirement...yeah...get to work kids, make sure my social security check doesn't bounce....LOL:cool:

If you listened to talk radio for much of that time then sanity is no longer viable for you.

a29bb8d57e90ff901283a6bd.png

Christ - 4,000,000 is a lot of miles - did you start driving at 16?! Accident free miles?

No matter - I have no issues with truckers - welcome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pafY6sZt0FE]YouTube - Grateful Dead - Truckin'[/ame]

Welcome!

Forum List

Back