A lot of Atheist and agnostics just don't get it

We can expose the pathology much better once post #18 defines the term "trolling" so that all other readers can see that definition in this thread.
Trolling, a fishing post with nothing of substance other than to create controversy or ignorant stab in the dark in an attempt to provoke a response of intimidation, anger, or some other emotion outburst in order to insert their own theory or precepts.

This websites got banners for Upwork.com. Any of you guys know of any $200 an hour Korean housekeepers? Praise the Faith! Because... I was looking for some. Its all writing stuff down. I write stuff. Technical writing. I like Korean Presbyterian Abroad housekeepers, I particularly like that Diocese of housekeeping. Its not subverted Diocese in antichristendom.

It appears from all that they post here that they cannot perceive the Spirit that calls forth, comforts and keeps those who remain in faith and believe.

When truth is diligently sought it can open doors unimaginable.
In reality, you're not seeking truth, you're starting from a place of faith and it is that faith that provides your truth.

It appears from all that they post here that they cannot perceive the Spirit that calls forth, comforts and keeps those who remain in faith and believe.

What those free from religion "get" is the arrogance common to most theists, this thread premise being one such example.

Basically, your word salad boils down to: some people don't believe in my flavor of religious snake oil, but they really should. Super profound stuff, thanks.

Seen the religious arguments, they just didn’t work with me

Put in the same box as astrology, ghosts, reincarnation, unicorns and fairies

In reality, you're not seeking truth, you're starting from a place of faith and it is that faith that provides your truth.
How does a three year old start from a place of faith in your opinion?

What those free from religion "get" is the arrogance common to most theists, this thread premise being one such example.

So abstain. It is after all your prerogative. You chose to come into the thread with full prior knowledge of my position instead of just passing it by. Perhaps you should concentrate on self control and quit purposely going into areas that offend you.

Seen the religious arguments, they just didn’t work with me

Put in the same box as astrology, ghosts, reincarnation, unicorns and fairies
So that is your choice. No argument here. Believing or not is a choice you get to make.

Basically, your word salad boils down to: some people don't believe in my flavor of religious snake oil, but they really should. Super profound stuff, thanks.

You are welcome. You are also free to troll elsewhere too.

So abstain. It is after all your prerogative. You chose to come into the thread with full prior knowledge of my position instead of just passing it by. Perhaps you should concentrate on self control and quit purposely going into areas that offend you.

It's a free country.

I don't know any 3 year olds that understand any religious or spiritual concepts.

I don't know any 3 year olds that understand any religious or spiritual concepts.
Exactly. You do not know anything other than your own preconceived ideas. Unless you know what is fully in another persons heart and mind; their experiences, how or where their belief originated you are just being presumptuous.

You mean like right and wrong?

Exactly. You do not know anything other than your own preconceived ideas. Unless you know what is fully in another persons heart and mind; their experiences, how or where their belief originated you are just being presumptuous.
It appears from all that people of faith post here that they are not seeking truth, they're starting from a place of faith and it is that faith that provides their truth. When truth is already known and doesn't need to be validated, nothing is unimaginable.

It appears from all that people of faith post here that they are not seeking truth, they're starting from a place of faith and it is that faith that provides their truth. When truth is already known and doesn't need to be validated, nothing is unimaginable.
You are admitting that is from your perception but the truth is most do not take the time to relate to strangers on some obscure political site fully why they believe; and I don't fault them for that as there are way too many trolls on here to even consider taking the time to write it all down.

You are admitting that is from your perception but the truth is most do not take the time to relate to strangers on some obscure political site fully why they believe; and I don't fault them for that as there are way too many trolls on here to even consider taking the time to write it all down.
I agree. I just hope you noticed that my words echoed yours.

I agree. I just hope you noticed that my words echoed yours.
I don't think that is a full echo. One has to seek the truth as an adult since we are fully integrated to believe in the flesh verses the spirit from the time we are little until that urge inside becomes so strong to know the truth that we start that great self examination. Jesus never said 'all were lost' even though all would be subjected here.

Forum List

Back