A lot of Atheist and agnostics just don't get it

Agnostics totally don't get it. That's because this world is but like drawing in sand upon the beach. Their imaginary heroes, The 1996 Los Angelas SWAT team (which will subdue all of us one-handed) will be the beginning of the breaking of illusion upon the populous of LA>

Environment
Electricity
Excelsior
Enemas
Eyes

Last edited:

For those that can't read the back of this LP... He Crashed his car . He potato farmed. A forgotten Ontario Town... Worked as a nameless other thing... Woke up in a hospital... Some barn with a snowbird! Sing it Scotsman! Sing it for Nashville.

When the world of winter illusion passes away, bitch bitch bitch, the snowbird that's God takes you to happyland. There's a springy step in the place, where the river does springy things. SWAT tries to "Theres a Cop over Here" , Now's the time for Action come on. You're Coming with me. No! I've got something for you to read. Manifesto.

Agnostics totally don't get it. That's because this world is but like drawing in sand upon the beach. Their imaginary heroes, The 1996 Los Angelas SWAT team (which will subdue all of us one-handed) will be the beginning of the breaking of illusion upon the populous of LA>

Environment
Electricity
Excelsior
Enemas
Eyes

WTF was that?

I've got something for you to watch. Its the Awakening. They didn't do much this time. Looks like he's a noob.

For those that can't read the back of this LP... He Crashed his car . He potato farmed. A forgotten Ontario Town... Worked as a nameless other thing... Woke up in a hospital... Some barn with a snowbird! Sing it Scotsman! Sing it for Nashville.

When the world of winter illusion passes away, bitch bitch bitch, the snowbird that's God takes you to happyland. There's a springy step in the place, where the river does springy things. SWAT tries to "Theres a Cop over Here" , Now's the time for Action come on. You're Coming with me. No! I've got something for you to read. Manifesto.

I always loved that song.

I'm a David Koresh fan. I could tell people God personally talks to some of us, and not others, and women have sex with me. There's a Cop over here! Dante, Basho, you can't leave us.

upload_2019-6-26_18-12-53.png

It appears from all that they post here that they cannot perceive the Spirit that calls forth, comforts and keeps those who remain in faith and believe.

When truth is diligently sought it can open doors unimaginable.

Are you saying that you hear spirit voices

Vassalage is nothing compared to fresh conquest of the Heathen! Anybody? If I have to make some sort of written legal claim to create Lords, I'd rather directly own the Desert of Honey!

tumblr_mla479TSF91qb857so3_250.gif

Scotsman is on the right, he's converting the English, in a Mass Ceremony, to Presbyterianism. He looks like a Viking, that's not the case.

It appears from all that they post here that they cannot perceive the Spirit that calls forth, comforts and keeps those who remain in faith and believe.

Are you saying that you hear spirit voices

Are you trolling?

The poster mentioned a spirit calling forth. That means hearing voices. I didn't say it

If you are bothered by hearing voices then do not tell people that you do

In post #1, OP is mistaking truth for stupidity, which always gets precisely the reality it deserves. Trolling is a dubious term. Some might be interested in OP's definition of trolling posted here for all to read, and not have to go hunting for it. All dressed up and fairy tales to go, the exodus worldwide is toward knowledge rather than faith.

Apparently, about 75% of the existing population, and the vast majority of the humans who have ever lived, do not get it, either. Wow, what an incompetent god he must be...

The poster mentioned a spirit calling forth. That means hearing voices. I didn't say it

If you are bothered by hearing voices then do not tell people that you do
You are a prime example of not getting it.

I don't have a problem or take issue with sharing with anyone who is truly seeking to understand; and it does not bother me that others cannot or do not believe if I do take the time to share but I will not waste my time on antagonist.

In post #1, OP is mistaking truth for stupidity, which always gets precisely the reality it deserves. Trolling is a dubious term. Some might be interested in OP's definition of trolling posted here for all to read, and not have to go hunting for it. All dressed up and fairy tales to go, the exodus worldwide is toward knowledge rather than faith.
When you regurgitate your lunch do you know for sure the food was bad or are you just assuming by faith in your own instincts and going on previous knowledge that it was bad?

You are basically right

That mumbo jumbo just doesn’t mean anything to us

We can expose the pathology much better once post #18 defines the term "trolling" so that all other readers can see that definition in this thread.

Forum List

Back