A look into the future of those who lied for Trump...total nothingness!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Sean Spicer, a man most famous for lying compulsively and giving Hitler the benefit of the doubt, has been rewarded for his brief stint as White House press secretary with a prestigious fellowship at the Institute of Politics at Harvard’s John F. Kennedy School of Government for the fall semester.
59ea91b2140000610d8c8f21.jpeg

Instead, according to a student who attended one of Spicer’s Q&A sessions, “The entire thing was just a defense of every waking moment he served.” He is a flack once more, only this time for himself.

Donald Dumb, once this nightmare is all over and if he's not in prison or dead from a heart attack....will ride off into the sunset, with the billions he's ranked in from bilking the American stupid, while the many who stood by and lied for this clown, wander the country in complete and utter obscurity or is given charity, but the cum by ya bleeding liberal institutions, who'll rally for anybody that breaths. Poor Sean, no matter how far he pushes in life, will forever as will just about everybody that stood by the Clown leader, be known as a liar!! A gotdamned liar!!!!!! Sarah, you dumb cross eyed idiot are you listening???

Sean Spicer, a man most famous for lying compulsively and giving Hitler the benefit of the doubt, has been rewarded for his brief stint as White House press secretary with a prestigious fellowship at the Institute of Politics at Harvard’s John F. Kennedy School of Government for the fall semester.
59ea91b2140000610d8c8f21.jpeg

Instead, according to a student who attended one of Spicer’s Q&A sessions, “The entire thing was just a defense of every waking moment he served.” He is a flack once more, only this time for himself.

Donald Dumb, once this nightmare is all over and if he's not in prison or dead from a heart attack....will ride off into the sunset, with the billions he's ranked in from bilking the American stupid, while the many who stood by and lied for this clown, wander the country in complete and utter obscurity or is given charity, but the cum by ya bleeding liberal institutions, who'll rally for anybody that breaths. Poor Sean, no matter how far he pushes in life, will forever as will just about everybody that stood by the Clown leader, be known as a liar!! A gotdamned liar!!!!!! Sarah, you dumb cross eyed idiot are you listening???

For the record:

Youtube video of Rep. wilson speech - Google Search

Not that I expect any turmpanzee to care about facts, they seem to flourish in the fake news from Trump's Chief of Staff and Trump's Press Secretary.
Facts? She gave a speech. By that standard, every speech Trump gives can be used as facts. The woman is a liar. Yes, I know, Trump is a liar too. So we have a he said, it said situation of two known liars.

you guys have nothing.

For the record:

Not that I expect any turmpanzee to care about facts, they seem to flourish in the fake news from Trump's Chief of Staff and Trump's Press Secretary.
Facts? She gave a speech. By that standard, every speech Trump gives can be used as facts. The woman is a liar. Yes, I know, Trump is a liar too. So we have a he said, it said situation of two known liars.

you guys have nothing.

Next time you comment it would be good to watch the link first, not that anything you've posted has ever been good or likely ever will be.

170327-rachel-dolezal-714b2639_3104924493ad046bb3051466e878d338.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

You tell 'em, Rachel.
Dude, I don't know why you trying to get me to claim this wigga woman, honey, she's all yours!!
200w.webp

Nah! Everybody already knows who and what you are.
I can tell you what I'm not...and that's your bitch!!

You're trailer park trash with that dirty sock smell. Not necessary to be "my" bitch.
Listen up, you vomit smelling, lice scratching, shit eating pile of garbage, you don't want to fuck with me. Now take your hard hitting hooch drink back to your trash pile, sit down and think about it!! I'm no the one you want to fuck with today...trust me!!
200w.webp

For the record:

you guys have nothing.

Next time you comment it would be good to watch the link first, not that anything you've posted has ever been good or likely ever will be.

Good one. I should watch a link for a speech from a known liar.

Here, let Me illustrate My point.

Here is Trumps speech on why the main stream media is fake news.

Don't comment until you have watched it all the way through.

BTW, this will be the last reply to you in this thread. You've never had anything interesting to say, only things that are easily refuted.

enjoy the speech.

170327-rachel-dolezal-714b2639_3104924493ad046bb3051466e878d338.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

You tell 'em, Rachel.
Dude, I don't know why you trying to get me to claim this wigga woman, honey, she's all yours!!
200w.webp

You're trailer park trash with that dirty sock smell. Not necessary to be "my" bitch.
Listen up, you vomit smelling, lice scratching, shit eating pile of garbage, you don't want to fuck with me. Now take your hard hitting hooch drink back to your trash pile, sit down and think about it!! I'm no the one you want to fuck with today...trust me!!
200w.webp
Tough night of drinking Colts?

200w.webp

200w.webp
Tough night of drinking Colts?
LOLOL.. I sip champagne, dear!!

You tell 'em, Rachel.
200w.webp

200w.webp

Well, look at you giving lap dances in public. You go girl.

Forum List

Back