A Look Back: Most Outrageous Covid "Precautions"

I, for one, would also like to acknowledge the overwhelmed hospital staff during that whole time. Those poor darlings...

Plastic/plexiglass stupidity. This did NOTHING except condense the airborne particles in certain places and make them hang around.

Okay well it did make people look very strange.

19Sci-Covid-Barriers1-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg
Rich profits for one of my customers.

After 3 years I thought that everyone knew what it means to be contagious and asymptomatic, but I was wrong. In a country where nearly half the population doesn`t believe in Evolution, this kind of stupidity doesn`t surprise me.

Plastic/plexiglass stupidity. This did NOTHING except condense the airborne particles in certain places and make them hang around.

Okay well it did make people look very strange.

19Sci-Covid-Barriers1-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg
Stopping half of the virus germs is better than stopping none of them. Do you laugh at those stupid surgeons for wearing masks? Thousands have been killed fighting for this country and we have a pussified populace that`s afraid of masks. God help us if we ever have to fight a war here.

Thousands have been killed fighting for this country and we have a pussified populace that`s afraid of masks.

Normal LIbtARd logic—Not being sufficiently scared by all the lies and fearmongering over an exaggerated cold/flu bug, to submit to harmful and ineffective means to protect” one from it, constitutes being “pussified”.

And in related news…
  • War is peace!
  • Freedom is slavery!
  • Ignorance is strength!

Forum List

Back