CDZ A look at Trump’s racism—is it as bad as people think?

Well you’ve already lied in this thread so there’s really no reason I should believe you when you say you know Trump supporters personally.

How many Trump supporters do you know personally?

It's not racist because he was talking about those people fighting for the statues who were fighting for them because they believe in states rights. Not for the ones who belonged to the Klan. Not everyone protesting the destruction of the statues were KLAN MEMBERS! Can you understand that simple point?

Was the guy who mowed down the woman an innocent little protestor or a klansmen? I forget.
Were the guys chanting "Jews will not replace us" there for the statues of Jeb and Bobby Lee or klansmen? I forget.

View attachment 197923

Its a still picture but those who are there to keep the momentos of slavery and insurrection sure don't seem to mind the skinhead standing one foot from them with his Nazi flag. Maybe he just got bad directions and was looking for another demonstration down the street?
Who the guy was that mowed down the woman is immaterial to whom Trump was speaking of when he said "there were good people on both sides."
Also immaterial is the fact that Klansmen chanted stupid shit in protest to the tearing down of the statue. It should not change the fact that there were State rights people also there fighting for keeping the statues intacted.

Should we ostracize the Democratic party and Hillary, because Hamas wanted them to win. Are we to characterize people by their followers now vs who they themselves in turn follow? Like Obama's mentor?
It doesn't matter who follows you, it matters who you follow.

And here we go with the "what about _______________________" in the defense of your messiah.

Never fails. Again, the states rights folks didn't seem to mind the skin head in the picture...did they?
Again, the states rights folks didn't seem to utter a peep at the tiki-torch-on-parade chanting "Jews will not replace us"...did they?

The "very fine" guy who organized the "states right" march said the following about the woman his attendee mowed down:

""Heather Heyer was a fat, disgusting Communist. Communists have killed 94 million. Looks like it was payback time."
He too blamed ambien for his comments according to Wikipedia. Looks like Roseanne may have been correct about it's side effect that makes you tweet dumb crap.

Here is mr. Very fine in his Trump hat.

View attachment 197924

If you say there just happened to be a few klansmen there and, oh by golly, it was just some nice old professional people wanting to keep their quaint little statues up...you can. Nobody with two working brain cells believes you for a second but--whatever.

The fact of the matter is that klansmen, states right jingoistic idiots, anti-semites, nazi's.....the clown pictured above....Trump doesn't mind taking their votes and Trump supporters don't care how racist you are as long as you vote for him.

In Arizona? A great many. When we do venture into Politics, what is most often said was a collective hate of Hillary. Many (if not most) chuckle about the pervert.

LOL again avoiding a very clear question. People who avoid answering direct questions without providing an explanation for why they won’t answer it do so bc they know their answer will be insufficient. Is that why you constantly avoid and redirect? <—— serious question.

But there happened to be Klansmen there so they were who he was talking about, LOL. It’s so obvious... to brainwashed folks.

Okay, proof that wasn't who he was talking about? Door swings both ways.

Door swings both ways.

Indeed it does.

Do you take as much offense at him referring to the Antifa thugs that showed up with clubs, rocks, and various other assault paraphernalia as 'good guys'?

Vs. Cross burners, church bombers, lynchers, ethnic cleansers.... no.

because you don't like one side in a fight, that makes the thugs on the other side 'ok'?

Because one side blows up churches, hangs people, drags men behind trucks, wears white hoods, burns crosses and the other doesn't. That our president calls the klansmen "very fine people" is sickening of course

Deflection. In your last response to this person you avoided AND deflected...

Indeed it does.

Do you take as much offense at him referring to the Antifa thugs that showed up with clubs, rocks, and various other assault paraphernalia as 'good guys'?

because you don't like one side in a fight, that makes the thugs on the other side 'ok'?

Because one side blows up churches, hangs people, drags men behind trucks, wears white hoods, burns crosses and the other doesn't. That our president calls the klansmen "very fine people" is sickening of course

By that logic, he also called the thugs wearing masks, carrying ball bats, clubs, bags of rocks, etc "very fine people".

You pick strange people to back.

and considering he said. "on both sides", I seriously doubt he was referring to the klan, or Antifa.

only someone bereft of logic, and sense, would make the claim he was.

I seriously doubt you'd find fault in Trump if he were the one driving the car that plowed over the woman.

whatever repugnance exists on the opposite side of the argument...it pales by comparison

OMG you can’t be serious! “Whatever repugnance exists” suggests you have no idea who makes up “the opposite side of the argument,” what their beliefs are and what they were doing at the event in the first place, yet even without this knowledge you state that said repugnance “pales by comparison”? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look up “antifa bike lock attacker Eric Clanton” and you’ll see just the kind of people “the opposite side” was composed of. You should really take issue that Trump called both sides very fine people bc both sides are largely composed of nothing but intolerant, ruthless and violent thugs, but I guess it’s okay to be intolerant, ruthless and violent when it’s coming from those who oppose Trump, right?

Well you’ve already lied in this thread so there’s really no reason I should believe you when you say you know Trump supporters personally.

How many Trump supporters do you know personally?

Was the guy who mowed down the woman an innocent little protestor or a klansmen? I forget.
Were the guys chanting "Jews will not replace us" there for the statues of Jeb and Bobby Lee or klansmen? I forget.

View attachment 197923

Its a still picture but those who are there to keep the momentos of slavery and insurrection sure don't seem to mind the skinhead standing one foot from them with his Nazi flag. Maybe he just got bad directions and was looking for another demonstration down the street?
Who the guy was that mowed down the woman is immaterial to whom Trump was speaking of when he said "there were good people on both sides."
Also immaterial is the fact that Klansmen chanted stupid shit in protest to the tearing down of the statue. It should not change the fact that there were State rights people also there fighting for keeping the statues intacted.

Should we ostracize the Democratic party and Hillary, because Hamas wanted them to win. Are we to characterize people by their followers now vs who they themselves in turn follow? Like Obama's mentor?
It doesn't matter who follows you, it matters who you follow.

And here we go with the "what about _______________________" in the defense of your messiah.

Never fails. Again, the states rights folks didn't seem to mind the skin head in the picture...did they?
Again, the states rights folks didn't seem to utter a peep at the tiki-torch-on-parade chanting "Jews will not replace us"...did they?

The "very fine" guy who organized the "states right" march said the following about the woman his attendee mowed down:

""Heather Heyer was a fat, disgusting Communist. Communists have killed 94 million. Looks like it was payback time."
He too blamed ambien for his comments according to Wikipedia. Looks like Roseanne may have been correct about it's side effect that makes you tweet dumb crap.

Here is mr. Very fine in his Trump hat.

View attachment 197924

If you say there just happened to be a few klansmen there and, oh by golly, it was just some nice old professional people wanting to keep their quaint little statues up...you can. Nobody with two working brain cells believes you for a second but--whatever.

The fact of the matter is that klansmen, states right jingoistic idiots, anti-semites, nazi's.....the clown pictured above....Trump doesn't mind taking their votes and Trump supporters don't care how racist you are as long as you vote for him.

In Arizona? A great many. When we do venture into Politics, what is most often said was a collective hate of Hillary. Many (if not most) chuckle about the pervert.

Oh brother. You believe whatever you want.

LOL again avoiding a very clear question. People who avoid answering direct questions without providing an explanation for why they won’t answer it do so bc they know their answer will be insufficient. Is that why you constantly avoid and redirect? <—— serious question.

Okay, proof that wasn't who he was talking about? Door swings both ways.

Door swings both ways.

Indeed it does.

Okay…do you think the president is a liar?

whatever repugnance exists on the opposite side of the argument...it pales by comparison

OMG you can’t be serious! “Whatever repugnance exists” suggests you have no idea who makes up “the opposite side of the argument,” what their beliefs are and what they were doing at the event in the first place, yet even without this knowledge you state that said repugnance “pales by comparison”? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look up “antifa bike lock attacker Eric Clanton” and you’ll see just the kind of people “the opposite side” was composed of. You should really take issue that Trump called both sides very fine people bc both sides are largely composed of nothing but intolerant, ruthless and violent thugs, but I guess it’s okay to be intolerant, ruthless and violent when it’s coming from those who oppose Trump, right?

I’m sure there are bad apples in every bunch of folks. Do you think the Klan has any bad apples?

Please provide a link or video where Trump specifically said, “The KKK are very fine people,” or “Klansmen are very fine people,” or “white supremacists are very fine people.” He’s never said any of those things. When he said both sides had “very fine people” you’re hearing what you want to hear and nothing more and there’s no convincing you otherwise bc it’s incredibly obvious you’re in denial.

On the contrary, Trump has CONDEMNED white supremacy and all varieties of racism... but who cares about that, right?

Quote from Trump: “‘Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups,’ Trump said.” These words came from his mouth, you know, like the “very fine people” comment you’re so obsessed over.

I’m pointing out Ted Cruz bc Trump claimed he wasn’t qualified to be president bc he was born outside the US. You know why I’m bringing it up, yet you choose to ignore it bc you can’t face being wrong.

Here’s the link: Trump Condemns White Supremacists 2 Days After Charlottesville Violence

You’re ignoring the fact that he said “both sides have very fine people.” Just fucking admit it already. Tell the whole truth or else you’re lying... you know, like Trump sometimes does. Lies aren’t okay and purposely omitting things from a story to spin it a certain way is definitely a dishonest tactic.

So far your responses to me have been devoid of anything to debate, consisting of “I’m right, you’re wrong and that’s the end of the story.” You say I ignore evidence that points to Trump’s racism, but you’ve ignored every point I’ve made. Unless I missed it, you STILL haven’t acknowledged the fact that no one gave a damn when Trump said Ted Cruz couldn’t become president bc he was born outside the US, NOR have you (likewise) admitted you were wrong for saying Obama was the only person Trump has questioned the birthplace of—you stated that as a fact, but it’s not a fact. It’s 100% false.

If you can’t admit it when you’re wrong, you’re doing yourself a disservice, and to reply to a different thing you said to me, I’ve never ignored Trump’s comments about the Mexican judge... please point out where I ignored that. In fact, I do understand why you and others consider that to be racist, so there you go.

I’ll give you one last chance to respond with something worth continuing the conversation.

Yo fuckface. So what you're saying is that the klansmen there were fighting Trump's white house?
I'm sorry you made absolutely no sense at all.
I'm saying that when Trump said Both sides had some "very find People" he was talking about both sides of the argument, the protesting, to have Confederate statues removed/destroyed.

What you are saying now made absolutely no sense at all.

You said it was state's rights....not me.
I asked if the feds were involved.

Then you called me a "dumb ass" and cited the following: "that is the reason those who are fighting for Confederate symbols are fighting for those symbols".

If there were feds involved...they were Trump's. Nobody knows what in the hell YOU are talking about when you say "state's rights".

Now, the Klansmen who were there with their little tiki torches, and their racist chants; your Messiah called them "very fine people". If you don't think that is racist....that is your opinion. The rest of the world knows differently.

Donald probably doesn't care as much as you guys do if the relics that celebrate slavery and insurrection are there or not. But he sure doesn't mind taking the votes of those guys marching around with their torches, chanting, mowing down others with their cars...etc

On one side, there were very fine people. On the other side, Klansmen chanting "Jews will not replace us". I don't call Klansmen very fine people as the pervert in the White House did....do you?

Who in the he** cares about Ted Cruz?

You’re simply putting your spin on what “very fine people” means. As am I. Nobody’s opinion is more valid than anyone else’s.

But here are facts…
  • Sure were a lot of folks there who were chanting “Jews will not replace us” at a rally to keep your silly trinkets of insurrection and slavery.
  • Sure were a lot of nazi flags there.
  • Nobody on the confederate side of the argument seemed to mind.
  • And Trump sure doesn’t mind getting the votes of people who either marched, were nazis, or didn’t mind that there were anti-semites and nazi’s present.
Dispute it if you want. You’re a trump supporter so honesty is not expected.

He’s lied yes. I’ve no problem admitting it and as you can clearly see I don’t deflect to ask other questions like you just did here and all over this thread.

Indeed it does.

Okay…do you think the president is a liar?

Uh, did you even read the reply you quoted? I said both sides are full of intolerant, ruthless and violent thugs... both sides INCLUDING the KKK. Do you even think before you type things out?

I’m sure there are bad apples in every bunch of folks. Do you think the Klan has any bad apples?

“Honesty not expected”? Is that why I admitted Trump is a liar? Bc I’m dishonest? LOL You’re something else. I’m adding no spin to the “very fine people” incident but at least you can admit you are. I’m done here. You’ve wasted enough of my time and I’ve completely won this debate to anyone who bothers reading it. Buh-bye.

Please provide a link or video where Trump specifically said, “The KKK are very fine people,” or “Klansmen are very fine people,” or “white supremacists are very fine people.” He’s never said any of those things. When he said both sides had “very fine people” you’re hearing what you want to hear and nothing more and there’s no convincing you otherwise bc it’s incredibly obvious you’re in denial.

On the contrary, Trump has CONDEMNED white supremacy and all varieties of racism... but who cares about that, right?

Quote from Trump: “‘Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups,’ Trump said.” These words came from his mouth, you know, like the “very fine people” comment you’re so obsessed over.

I’m pointing out Ted Cruz bc Trump claimed he wasn’t qualified to be president bc he was born outside the US. You know why I’m bringing it up, yet you choose to ignore it bc you can’t face being wrong.

Here’s the link: Trump Condemns White Supremacists 2 Days After Charlottesville Violence

You’re ignoring the fact that he said “both sides have very fine people.” Just fucking admit it already. Tell the whole truth or else you’re lying... you know, like Trump sometimes does. Lies aren’t okay and purposely omitting things from a story to spin it a certain way is definitely a dishonest tactic.

So far your responses to me have been devoid of anything to debate, consisting of “I’m right, you’re wrong and that’s the end of the story.” You say I ignore evidence that points to Trump’s racism, but you’ve ignored every point I’ve made. Unless I missed it, you STILL haven’t acknowledged the fact that no one gave a damn when Trump said Ted Cruz couldn’t become president bc he was born outside the US, NOR have you (likewise) admitted you were wrong for saying Obama was the only person Trump has questioned the birthplace of—you stated that as a fact, but it’s not a fact. It’s 100% false.

If you can’t admit it when you’re wrong, you’re doing yourself a disservice, and to reply to a different thing you said to me, I’ve never ignored Trump’s comments about the Mexican judge... please point out where I ignored that. In fact, I do understand why you and others consider that to be racist, so there you go.

I’ll give you one last chance to respond with something worth continuing the conversation.

I'm sorry you made absolutely no sense at all.
I'm saying that when Trump said Both sides had some "very find People" he was talking about both sides of the argument, the protesting, to have Confederate statues removed/destroyed.

What you are saying now made absolutely no sense at all.

Then you called me a "dumb ass" and cited the following: "that is the reason those who are fighting for Confederate symbols are fighting for those symbols".

If there were feds involved...they were Trump's. Nobody knows what in the hell YOU are talking about when you say "state's rights".

Now, the Klansmen who were there with their little tiki torches, and their racist chants; your Messiah called them "very fine people". If you don't think that is racist....that is your opinion. The rest of the world knows differently.

Donald probably doesn't care as much as you guys do if the relics that celebrate slavery and insurrection are there or not. But he sure doesn't mind taking the votes of those guys marching around with their torches, chanting, mowing down others with their cars...etc

On one side, there were very fine people. On the other side, Klansmen chanting "Jews will not replace us". I don't call Klansmen very fine people as the pervert in the White House did....do you?

You’re simply putting your spin on what “very fine people” means. As am I. Nobody’s opinion is more valid than anyone else’s.

But here are facts…
  • Sure were a lot of folks there who were chanting “Jews will not replace us” at a rally to keep your silly trinkets of insurrection and slavery.
  • And Trump sure doesn’t mind getting the votes of people who either marched, were nazis, or didn’t mind that there were anti-semites and nazi’s present.

“Honesty not expected”? Is that why I admitted Trump is a liar? Bc I’m dishonest? LOL You’re something else. I’m adding no spin to the “very fine people” incident but at least you can admit you are. I’m done here. You’ve wasted enough of my time and I’ve completely won this debate to anyone who bothers reading it. Buh-bye.

But here are facts…

I see you wanted no part of the bullet points above.

PS: I won 4 days ago. You were not even competitive

But here are facts…

no, you didn't.

But here are facts…

no, you didn't.

Yes...I did

I will end this mess with these observations....there are many, many people ignorant in all aspects of what many think racism is, and much more ignorance in regards to what racism really is.....not even to mention there are many who simply use that term as a political weapon irregardless of the truth as in they do not care about the truth...they are too busy attempting to demonize their opponents by any method they can...from accusing them of beating their wives to whatever..........to racism..

Then there are the deluded people who have been convinced by years of public school indoctrination, mass media censorship and fake news that all people are truly equal in all ways.and manners..despite all the things that should make them know better. Unfortunately it is difficult to get heavily indoctrinated folks to see the truth.

Then there are the folks who get hung up on supremacy....who is superior and who is inferior blahblahblah. Totally irrelevant to begin with...only God knows who is superior and the reality is most folks are a mess irregardless of their color or race. So that whole concept is a non starter to begin with. Most liberals can never begin a discussion on race without making supremacist charges....like it is just so terrible that anyone could believe they are superior. Like they must link everything going on today back to the Nazi theology. Which only means they are clueless.......now there may be a few skinheads, neo nazis etc. in our society but they are very few...and some of them occasionally show up at some demonstration with nazi flags etc. which the media love it because it is such a dramatic photo op....just more fake news coinfusing folks....very, very few folks in our society who have a nazi philosopy...it is just a red herring...something the media uses to keep folks coinfused.

Anyhow let me issue a challenge at this point....any liberal who would like to discuss white supremacists with me first state what you believe what supremacy is...as in what makes someone superior? Understanding that Ashkenazi Jews have the highest i.q.'s and east asians are next....I just mention that to dissuade anyone from trying to argue that a high i.q. makes anyone superior. But I am not saying that having a high i.q. does not make anyone superior...perhaps it does...again I really do not know what makes someone superior...thus I ax the liberals to try and help me out on that. Now if you liberals really believe that no on is superior then why do you get so riled up if someone believes they are superior? What is the point...if it does not exist...what is there to worry about??? Why talk about it so much? Come on I need some help here...someone try and help me undersand what is going on here?

Now another good observation...and it has been posted on this board previously.....scientists say that even 6 month old kids are racist. Which seems to imply to me that most people are....thus if racism is a natural inherited thing?....what could possibly be wrong about it? Perhaps the truth of the matter is that folks are coinfused....believing that discrimination, intolerance, violence, hatred etc. are part of racism and thus letting such erroneous ideas convince them that racism itself is evil.

Forum List

Back