A look at government funded science by people who know how bad government can get....

SSDD

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2012
Global warming, the tool of the West - English pravda.ru

What better way to staunch protests at worsening economic and life conditions than to make it feel like an honourable job/duty of the people to save "Gia". At the same time, they used this "science" as new pagan religion to further push out the Christianity they hate and despise and most of all, fear? Gia worship, the earth "mother", has been pushed in popular culture oozing out of the West for a better part of the past 1.5 decades. This is a religion replete with an army of priests, called Government Grant Scientists.

It is hard to droun out the ring of truth....wherever it comes from.

Gaia hypothesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The study of planetary habitability is partly based upon extrapolation from knowledge of the Earth's conditions, as the Earth is the only planet currently known to harbour life
The Gaia hypothesis, also known as Gaia theory or Gaia principle, proposes that organisms interact with their inorganic surroundings on Earth to form a self-regulating, complex system that contributes to maintaining the conditions for life on the planet. Topics of interest include how the biosphere and the evolution of life forms affect the stability of global temperature, ocean salinity, oxygen in the atmosphere and other environmental variables that affect the habitability of Earth.

The hypothesis was formulated by the scientist James Lovelock [1] and co-developed by the microbiologist Lynn Margulis in the 1970s.[2] While early versions of the hypothesis were criticized for being teleological and contradicting principles of natural selection, later refinements have resulted in ideas highlighted by the Gaia Hypothesis being used in disciplines such as geophysiology, Earth system science, biogeochemistry, systems ecology, and climate science.[3][4][5] In 2006, the Geological Society of London awarded Lovelock the Wollaston Medal largely for his work on the Gaia theory.

Dang, SS, you are as ignorant about that hypothesis as you are about science in general.

What better way to staunch protests at worsening economic and life conditions than to make it feel like an honourable job/duty of the people to save "Gia". At the same time, they used this "science" as new pagan religion to further push out the Christianity they hate and despise and most of all, fear? Gia worship, the earth "mother", has been pushed in popular culture oozing out of the West for a better part of the past 1.5 decades. This is a religion replete with an army of priests, called Government Grant Scientists.[/quote]

It is hard to droun out the ring of truth....wherever it comes from.[/QUOTE]

How much money is given to science from any source? Do you know what Chinese dollars are?

How much money is given to science from any source? Do you know what Chinese dollars are?

Billions upon billions from governent. More than 7 billion in 2012 from the US govenment alone. Who do you think climate science answers to?

The drought in the US is costing more than a hundred billion. Many other weather disasters have exceeded that 7 billion dollars in the last three years by themselves. Not only that, I am willing to bet that the 7 billion you quote is that amount spent on weather study of any kind in that period, whether is had anything to do with AGW. You see, you have already established your basic dishonesty here.

For decades, the UN has been all over using global warming to promote wealth redistribution around the world. They even have a guide on-line but Im too tired to find it and post it up. Many of you have seen it already. The UN doesnt even try to hide it anymore. The IPCC is the biggest fraud outfit on the planet.

The drought in the US is costing more than a hundred billion. Many other weather disasters have exceeded that 7 billion dollars in the last three years by themselves. Not only that, I am willing to bet that the 7 billion you quote is that amount spent on weather study of any kind in that period, whether is had anything to do with AGW. You see, you have already established your basic dishonesty here.

Do you have the first bit of actual evidence that we have had anything to do with the drought. It isn't even a particularly bad drought inso far as droughts go. There have been many worse years since we started keeping records. 7 worse years since the 30's with 5 of them being prior to 1960. What caused those droughts rocks? What evidence do you have that the trigger for the not so great drought of 2012 was different than the really bad droughts of the past?

Dang, SS, you are as ignorant about that hypothesis as you are about science in general.

So you are saying that your religion has successfully infested science?

Naw, we are saying that you are just too Goddamned dumb to understand what the hypothesis stated.

I am afraid that it is you who is having trouble understanding. Actual understanding is difficult to achieve from the standpoing of one who has fallen for a hoax.

So you are saying that your religion has successfully infested science?

Naw, we are saying that you are just too Goddamned dumb to understand what the hypothesis stated.

I am afraid that it is you who is having trouble understanding. Actual understanding is difficult to achieve from the standpoing of one who has fallen for a hoax.

Does someone pay you to be on the internet a be stupid?

What better way to staunch protests at worsening economic and life conditions than to make it feel like an honourable job/duty of the people to save "Gia". At the same time, they used this "science" as new pagan religion to further push out the Christianity they hate and despise and most of all, fear? Gia worship, the earth "mother", has been pushed in popular culture oozing out of the West for a better part of the past 1.5 decades. This is a religion replete with an army of priests, called Government Grant Scientists.

WTF? You're using Pravda (a Russian paper which translated means "truth)?

Way to go Komrade! Say "hi" to Lenin on your way out.

Tell the Bitch! That man never made sense since the day he was born.

It's winter now and I'll to keep it calm. Wait until the next summer! I'm looking forward to the day when the last FOOL will leave me.

And I do apologize for calling people names.

Last edited:
And I do apologize for calling people names.

You know.....an apology is meaningless if you turn around and do the same thing over and over again.

Don't worry though....no offense taken. Name calling is a well known and understood psychological defense. Read up on it sometime. To the name caller, it represents a "magical" attack against someone who you feel inferior to.

For people who claim to be the smartest people in the room, you will notice that namecalling is a pretty universal trait among AGW believers....even the scientists. You do it because you are threatened and you are threatened because deep down, you know skeptics are right. You can't be so dense that you are really unable to see that the wheels are coming off of the AGW bandwagon.

So again, no offense. You really should take some time though to perhaps be your own analyst and try to understand why you behave as you do. Most intelligent people already know and it would be a shame for you to be the last to know.

Considering the state of the mainstream media and thier very strong emotional and fninancial investment in AGW, Pravda is as likely to be telling the truth as anyone else.

Mainstream media, most of which is owned by conservative corperations. Ah well, for 'Consevatives' a lie equals the truth when it serves their purpose.

Billions upon billions from governent. More than 7 billion in 2012 from the US govenment alone. Who do you think climate science answers to?

You are totally dreaming. Let's look at some charts on this site!

https://sites.google.com/site/arcticseaicegraphs/

That data comes from our military and commercial interests. That DMI data comes from the Danish. How many people live in Denmark? Those sea ice extent, area or volume figures don't just come from the US. Originally, we were putting satelllites in orbit, so our submarines didn't have to use active sonar, but we found out something in the process. The arctic sea ice was melting away at a rapid rate. The information was secret until after the Cold War ended. We needed to know the location of polynias, so our subs could surface without detection. We wanted them to survive a nuclear war.

Now that data on arctic sea ice is handed over to a university and the world. Our Navy only cares about navigation on a daily basis, so they err on the side of not having sea ice. They analyze the areas everyday, but they turn the data over to the University of Colorado, for futher analysis and the rest of the world.

We have the largest Naval Base in the world located in Norfolk, VA. The base is sinking as the sea level rises. We didn't spend that money for satellites to keep environmentalists happy.

Go to the bottom of my link and every major chart is from our Navy!

You seem to be suffering from sort of cognitive disconnect dubya. Are you now saying that no money is spent on climate science and all we know comes from the military and commercial interests?

I said that the US government spent more than 7 billion in 2012 alone on climate research...are you saying that isn't true

You seem to be suffering from sort of cognitive disconnect dubya. Are you now saying that no money is spent on climate science and all we know comes from the military and commercial interests?

I said that the US government spent more than 7 billion in 2012 alone on climate research...are you saying that isn't true

Can you read?

Arctic Sea Ice

Here is a blog where people actually discuss science, but I doubt your kind would be welcome.

Does this link say navy.mil?

http://www7320.nrlssc.navy.mil/hyco...n2013011118_2013011700_035_arcticictn.001.gif

Can you read?

Arctic Sea Ice

Here is a blog where people actually discuss science, but I doubt your kind would be welcome.

Does this link say navy.mil?

http://www7320.nrlssc.navy.mil/hyco...n2013011118_2013011700_035_arcticictn.001.gif

I read fine...that's how I know that you didn't answer my question. Are you saying that the US government didn't spend more than 7 billion on climate research in 2012.

And what is it with you and arctic sea ice? Did you look at the graph of the earths temperature history I gave you? Do you believe that ice has been present up there during most of earth's history? Can you even read a graph?

Forum List

Back