A long list of things that offend leftist

Holy-Bible21.jpg

I decided to make a list, after I found out that being a nerd made me a sexist and a racist.

yes, leftists are offended by your local AD&D nerds.
Hmm, you play that silly assed game for junior high students from 50 years ago? You must be bored with life..

I decided to make a list, after I found out that being a nerd made me a sexist and a racist.

Hmm, you play that silly assed game for junior high students from 50 years ago? You must be bored with life..
the internet is full of games that you would never have heard of if it wasn't for us.

Not sure how having hours of fun with my friends is boring, but if it helps you soften the blows of all the things that offend you....

the internet is full of games that you would never have heard of if it wasn't for us.

Not sure how having hours of fun with my friends is boring, but if it helps you soften the blows of all the things that offend you....
Who the hell is us, since I've developed a few games myself over the 50 years I have played them..Tell me some more about this "us" bullshit...If you feel superior just because you have played a game with a 300 page instruction book, you're a loser anyway...

Who the hell is us, since I've developed a few games myself over the 50 years I have played them..Tell me some more about this "us" bullshit...If you feel superior just because you have played a game with a 300 page instruction book, you're a loser anyway...
so, you are offended by books.

so, you are offended by books.
So offended I have at least a thousand to be scared of in my house..

New Topics

Forum List

Back