A Long Chain Of Scandals

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
You would be hard put finding a chain of events showing how the federal government worked for the benefit of the American people, nor can you find a chain of events that shows how federal government officials protected and defended this country against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

th
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M2da31838ed318aa9dc48ec1fc347788co0&pid=Api&w=228&h=181

There is a long chain of scandals that shows how the federal government has been working to destroy this country. Eight years of Obama’s treason is only one link. President Hillary Clinton will be the link that connects the chain to the anchor.

Federal officials in most of the links in the chain of scandals are guilty of treason; if not outright treason than criminal activity that would send private sector criminals to prison for a lot of years.

The following is but one link in the chain of treason.

. . . Hillary Clinton told an audience at the Brookings Institute in December 2015, “I want to acknowledge the loss of a beloved member of our foreign policy family, Sandy Berger.”

XXXXX

On January 14, 2004, the day Berger first testified privately before the 9/11 Commission, Brachfeld conferred with DOJ attorney Howard Sklamberg.

Concerned that Berger had obstructed the 9/11 Commission’s work, Brachfeld wanted assurance that the commission knew of Berger’s crime. He did not get it. On March 22, 2004, two days before Berger’s public testimony, senior attorneys John Dion and Bruce Swartz informed Brachfeld the DOJ was not going to notify the 9/11 Commission of the Berger investigation before his appearance.​

NOTE: If there is a hall of fame for commissions the Warren and 9/11 Commissions each deserve a wing of their own. The Warren Commission was a political travesty that had some justification. The 9/11 Commission was a slapstick routine right out of a silent film. New Jersey’s former REPUBLICAN governor, Thomas Kean, orchestrated the production with the skill of Mack Sennett. Also notice that the Department of Justice was involved:

DOJ’s failure to notify the commission set up one of the most bizarre days in the annals of American history -- Wednesday, March 24, 2004. Berger had already been apprehended stealing and destroying documents that the commission was expected to review. The commission members, at least the Republicans, did not know this. This much was evident in Chairman Thomas Kean’s initial exchange with Berger.

“We are pleased to welcome before the commission a witness who can offer us considerable insight into questions of national policy coordination, Mr. Samuel Berger,” said Kean. To those in the know what Kean asked next must have sounded like a punch line: “Mr. Berger, we would like to ask you to raise your right hand. Do you swear or affirm to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?”​

October 12, 2016
The Man Who Taught Hillary How to Shred Haunts Wikileaks Dump
By Jack Cashill

Articles: The Man Who Taught Hillary How to Shred Haunts Wikileaks Dump

Looky-looky, here comes cookie —— the one and only James Comey:

In 2004, Comey, then serving as a deputy attorney general in the Justice Department, apparently limited the scope of the criminal investigation of Sandy Berger, which left out former Clinton administration officials who may have coordinated with Berger in his removal and destruction of classified records from the National Archives. The documents were relevant to accusations that the Clinton administration was negligent in the build-up to the 9/11 terrorist attack.​

Comey has long history of cases ending favorable to Clintons
Posted By Jerome R. Corsi On 07/07/2016 @ 8:54 pm

Comey has long history of cases ending favorable to Clintons

Finally, I believe that this excerpt from a previous thread shows that Sandy Berger and the Clintons were an important link in the chain. Without them Hillary’s e-mail server scandal would have had a harder time getting away with the lies. God only knows what was in the stuff Berger “deleted” from the archives that would have shown what Hillary has been up to:

The day Bill Clinton said that about not killing bin Laden he needed a liar fix the same way a drug addict needs a fix. He hasn’t stopped lying since then. The Clintons would be broke if he had to pay a pusher every time he needed a fix. Happily for both Clintons, lies are free; so they can supply their own fixes. It would not be a pretty picture if Bubba went cold turkey and just stopped lying.

To be fair, the media will never drive a Democrat out of office for lying. That is why the Democrat party is the party of liars. They lie knowing they will never be held accountable —— then they laugh at the fools who defend the lies. Setting the record straight is the best the public can expect. Michael Scheuer does just that in this video:

CIA head on Clinton's Bin Laden remarks

First, Scheuer resurrecting Sandy Burglar for a brief moment probably means nothing to younger Americans, but his theft was a big story for a few days. To this day the public does not know what he stole. Ann Coulter did a humorous and informative column at the time:

I was under the naive impression that Clinton administration scandals would end once the Clinton administration ended. Even I, someone who has not exactly had her eyes closed to Clinton-era buffoonery, did not imagine that the most corrupt administration in the history of the country would find a way to keep having scandals while out of office.​

But poor old Sandy Berger ends up in hot water long after everyone's gone home. Someday we'll be reading about Clinton officials causing incidents in nursing homes. (Which Clinton administration official do you imagine that might involve?)

I'll have the Sandy Berger and a side of lies
Ann Coulter
August 5, 2004

Ann Coulter - August 4, 2004 - I'll Have The Sandy Berger And A Side Of Lies

When Berger got caught the mainstream press decided that his larceny had to be covered for the sake of credibility, but dropped very quickly. I assumed Berger’s flirtation with sneak thievery did not meet the Washington Post’s criterion for third-rate burglaries à la Watergate.

At the time I suggested that the FBI check out any pumpkin patches in the vicinity of Berger’s home. The Soviet Union wasn’t involved as in the Alger Hiss case; so I was puzzled as to why the Clintons would sanction such a stupid thing? The media was spreading around mountains of legacy horse manure but I never bought it.

Alger Hiss can be seen as another link in the chain:

NOTE: Alger Hiss was the only big name Democrat who ever went to jail for lying. Democrats will never make that mistake again as Eric Holder proves time after time. So you could say that Hiss is the tarnished gold standard for the party of liars.

Why Berger? was the question I asked myself. My answer: Berger was knowledgeable enough, loyal enough, and high enough to use, but not so high he couldn’t be sacrificed if things went sour which they did. After all, the Clintons couldn’t very well send in Madeleine Albright to do a sneak job for such a shallow reason as saving the Clinton legacy. Berger fit the gig to perfection. If he wasn’t such a clutz he would have a top government job today.

Whitewashing Clinton Administration fiascos so then-Senator Clinton could move on up had some validity at the time. There was no firing squad involved unless Communist China is mentioned in the missing literature; the Clinton White House was tight with Peking. We’ll never know for sure —— precisely because the documents are gone forever. (I’ll bet that Lois Lerner wishes it was hard copies and not computer records.)

The missing documents turned out to be a blessing in disguise for Clinton detractors because speculating about what was in the papers Berger “lost” continues to this day among policy wonks.

My take has always been that there was something in the missing papers that would damage the UN. You have to remember what the Clintons stand for on this one. In my view, the following excerpt from Phyllis Schlafly’s column of July 5, 2004 best explains what the Clintons were hiding:​

Unhappily, it's not only non-Americans who are trying to replace U.S. sovereignty with global governance. Former President William Jefferson Clinton told the United Nations he wanted to put the United States into a "web" of treaties to set the ground rules for "the emerging international system."​

To celebrate independence, we must have sovereignty
Phyllis Schlafly
July 5, 2004

To Celebrate Independence, We Must Have Sovereignty -- Phyllis Schlafly July 7, 2004 column.

Until Barack Taqiyya came along, former President Clinton was the most anti-American person to ever live in the White House. Trivializing Clinton because he enjoyed an intern nibbling on his joint like an ear of corn does him a favor. Nobody is afraid of a fool. Clinton is a lot of things but he is not a fool. Americans should have feared him when he was speaking against his own country in the former Soviet Union during the Vietnam War.

You can be sure that anyone who is in the Clinton inner circle is just as devoted to an omnipotent UN as are the Clintons. The UN is their universe; their future; their hopes; their dreams of a brave new world with them in charge. That’s why I have to believe that the UN was threatened enough by a few documents for Berger to risk losing his reputation, and possibly doing some jail time, just to remove those documents.

It also occurred to me that any number of legitimate documents damaging Clinton loyalists can now be inserted in the record. What is Berger going to do about it? Call them forgeries! Who would believe him? or believe anybody from the Clinton White House, no matter what they say now?

By the way, Kerry’s never-ending insistence on submitting to the UN is a continuation of the Clinton policy for an America controlled by the UN.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?p=9559643

Last edited:
blinds you from truly discerning truth, from fiction...
What truth? Be specific.
To Billy_Kinetta: Lots of luck with that one. Ray DiLorenzo’s article was written for Care4all:

Democide: The murder of unarmed, helpless men, women and children by a government, including genocide, politicide, and mass murder. This does NOT include combatants killed during times of war.

In all of history, the most prolific mass murderers are not the Jeffrey Dahmers, Jack the Rippers, movie-theater crazies or insane campus shooters. By far, it is government, much more common than war.

XXXXX

Democide can’t happen here in America? Understand this and burn it into your memories…Germany in the early twentieth century was an educated, industrial, Western nation. The masses were mesmerized by a relatively small group called Nazis. [Today’s federal government.] The rest is history.

What has been cultivated in the United States these last fifty years is a dangerously uneducated, ignorant, history-deficient nation, ready to believe any politician’s ramblings. When the common man or woman on the street cannot name the Secretary of State, the three branches of the federal government or even their rights as expressed in the Bill of Rights, we are indeed ripe for losing our freedoms while most of us are not looking.

XXXXX

Our founding fathers, knowing history, knew what big government was capable of doing. They purposely designed our system with checks and balances.

Murder By Government
By Ray DiLorenzo
October 13, 2015

http://canadafreepress.com/article/76029

Checks and balances were deliberated discarded by the chain of scandals.

FBI agent Robert Hannsen should have been sentenced to death in 2001 for his treasonous career of selling of the names of covert agents to the enemy and causing their torture and deaths but he was offered a plea which included a stint in a federal prison and freaking pension for his family as if he retired honorably. Why did the "Justice Dept" offer such a plea when they had him dead to rights? Hanssen had been around and the last thing the Justice Department wanted was him blabbing about the idiocy and incompetence of federal agencies so they paid him off to shut him up..

There is a long chain of scandals that shows how the federal government has been working to destroy this country.
One of the links in the chain died:

The second-longest serving attorney general in history, Reno’s Justice Department was thrust into a nearly unending series of tests, from the government’s deadly raid on the Branch Davidian compound near Waco, Texas, and the first World Trade Center attack investigation to the bombing of the Oklahoma City federal building and the international custody battle for a Cuban boy named Elian Gonzalez.​

Janet Reno, first female U.S. attorney general, dies at 78
Jane Onyanga-Omara and Kevin Johnson , USA TODAY 10:03 a.m. EST November 7, 2016

Janet Reno, first female U.S. attorney general, dies at 78

Hillary Clinton offers so many scandals to choose from her guilt for the Waco Massacre was totally ignored by the media —— and Donald Trump —— in her presidential campaign, and with good reason. Waco produced dead bodies, while finding the bodies in the e-mail server and the Clinton Foundation scandals are out of sight.

Covering up for then-First Lady Hillary Clinton’s bloodbath remains one of the cruelest scandals because the murders were premeditated:

"Give me a reason not to do this," Janet Reno is said to have begged aides shortly before orders were issued in the final assault. After the complete disaster of the final assault on the Branch Davidians, Bill Clinton was refusing to face the media, and Janet Reno stepped out to take full responsibility in front of the cameras. But the real "Woman in Charge" responsible for the deaths of 76 Branch Davidians, including 21 children and two pregnant women was was Hillary, not Janet Reno.

XXXXX

Mrs Clinton grew more and more impatient as the Waco stand-off came to dominate the headlines [Hillary wanted to get so-called "heath care reform" done, and Waco was taking all the headlines in spring, 1993, so Hillary forced the Waco resolution with disastrous results and a lot of death - Robert Morrow ] during the early months of the Clinton administration, said Bell. It was she, according to Bell's sources, who pressured a reluctant Janet Reno to act.​

Monday, January 27, 2014
Hillary Ordered The Final Massacre At Waco
By Robert Morrow

EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Hillary Ordered The Final Massacre At Waco

NOTE: Not one person was punished for the massacre regardless of Reno’s tears:

"At the conclusion of this, I closed the door, at the time of the raid, and I held the attorney general in my arms, and she wept," Holder said. "She did not want this to happen. She cares a great deal about that community, and hoped and prayed that there was a way in which this thing could have been worked out, short of the enforcement action that she very reluctantly had to order."

Likely New AG Nominee Holder Spoke of Holding Weepy Reno in Arms

Forum List

Back