A logical, simple truth with profound meaning

No because the universe is eternal. There was never NOTHING. Why can you believe god is eternal but not reality? So before the big bang god existed in nothing?

And don't confuse our current universe for what was here before the big bang.

Ding this is shit we can never know. So stop beating yourself up over it. Nothing you ponder proves a god exists. Get it?
No. The universe is not eternal. It isn’t possible.

I told you this universe is not eternal but there was a universe before it. It's not something we can ever know but it's interesting you don't think there was another universe before our universe. No way God had another universe 40 trillion years ago? Nothing last forever so it was born and died before ours.

No way? You think god sat in empty black space for the eternity leading up to our big bang? Is that what you are telling me?

What do you think god was doing or what was in the space you occupy right now 100 trillion years ago?

How can god be eternal but there was nothing before our universe came to be 14 billion years ago? Sounds to me like you are saying God was born 13 billion years ago. Is that what you are saying? So maybe God had other universes before ours?

Which universe are we?
220px-Blue_Lava_lamp.JPG
No. You said the universe is eternal. Now you are saying it isn't. Which means it was created. Make up your mind.

No because the universe is eternal. There was never NOTHING.

See?
I knew it’s too deep for you to grasp. But it’s so simple.

Like to a tardigrade it’s whole world is in that drop of water. It can’t fathom the universe in which we live in.

You can only fathom the universe and nothing beyond it. Nothing before it and you can’t even contemplate what happens to this universe when the last star dies out.

Do you think this universe will be the last?

Omg that’s a great question for you. What will happen when this universe dies? Or do you think this universe will live eternally?
Yes, you are a super deep thinker.

But regardless this universe was literally created from nothing.
Religious people usually don’t believe that and I don’t think you know what something from nothing means.

No. The universe is not eternal. It isn’t possible.

I told you this universe is not eternal but there was a universe before it. It's not something we can ever know but it's interesting you don't think there was another universe before our universe. No way God had another universe 40 trillion years ago? Nothing last forever so it was born and died before ours.

No way? You think god sat in empty black space for the eternity leading up to our big bang? Is that what you are telling me?

What do you think god was doing or what was in the space you occupy right now 100 trillion years ago?

How can god be eternal but there was nothing before our universe came to be 14 billion years ago? Sounds to me like you are saying God was born 13 billion years ago. Is that what you are saying? So maybe God had other universes before ours?

Which universe are we?
220px-Blue_Lava_lamp.JPG
No. You said the universe is eternal. Now you are saying it isn't. Which means it was created. Make up your mind.

See?

Like to a tardigrade it’s whole world is in that drop of water. It can’t fathom the universe in which we live in.

You can only fathom the universe and nothing beyond it. Nothing before it and you can’t even contemplate what happens to this universe when the last star dies out.

Omg that’s a great question for you. What will happen when this universe dies? Or do you think this universe will live eternally?

Religious people usually don’t believe that and I don’t think you know what something from nothing means.
I’m not usual.

A miracle?

Which universe are we?
220px-Blue_Lava_lamp.JPG

See?

I’m not usual.

A miracle?
Yes a miracle.

What a lazy guess. Rather than just admit we don’t know yet and keep looking you and me stopped wondering because we know how the universe started.

1. It was a miracle
2. God did it

Let’s turn our findings into the scientific community and see what they think of our findings.

Which universe are we?
220px-Blue_Lava_lamp.JPG

See?

I’m not usual.

A miracle?
Is the universe you are in now eternal? Do you believe that as stars burn out new stars will be born for the rest of eternity?

For all we know stars will keep being formed and the universe will never die. Except for one thing. Nothing lives forever.

Except the cosmos. I’m talking about the multiverse. They have always been and will always be. Call the entire cosmos god. But universes die and things inside suffer. Why would gods body part do that? Maybe because the cosmos don’t care.

See?

I’m not usual.

A miracle?
Yes a miracle.

What a lazy guess. Rather than just admit we don’t know yet and keep looking you and me stopped wondering because we know how the universe started.

1. It was a miracle
2. God did it

Let’s turn our findings into the scientific community and see what they think of our findings.
I already did that. The consensus is that space and time were created from nothing.

See?

I’m not usual.

A miracle?
Is the universe you are in now eternal? Do you believe that as stars burn out new stars will be born for the rest of eternity?

For all we know stars will keep being formed and the universe will never die. Except for one thing. Nothing lives forever.

Except the cosmos. I’m talking about the multiverse. They have always been and will always be. Call the entire cosmos god. But universes die and things inside suffer. Why would gods body part do that? Maybe because the cosmos don’t care.
Eternal into the future, nimrod, not eternal into the past.

See?

I’m not usual.

A miracle?

Every multiverse had a beginning. Every multiverse was created from nothing.

I’m not usual.

A miracle?
Yes a miracle.

1. It was a miracle
2. God did it

I already did that. The consensus is that space and time were created from nothing.

What happens when they actually figure this out and can answer all of your questions. I bet you will still insist a god was behind it. Well, here is what we know so far about what you are talking about. YOU certainly don't have all the answers

When you look out at the vastness of the Universe, at the planets, stars, galaxies, and all there is out there, one obvious question screams for an explanation: why is there something instead of nothing? The problem gets even worse when you consider the laws of physics governing our Universe, which appear to be completely symmetric between matter and antimatter. Yet as we look at what's out there, we find that all the stars and galaxies we see are made 100% of matter, with scarcely any antimatter at all. Clearly, we exist, as do the stars and galaxies we see, so something must have created more matter than antimatter, making the Universe we know possible. But how did it happen? It's one of the Universe's greatest mysteries, but one that we're closer than ever to solving.

How Did The Matter In Our Universe Arise From Nothing?

I’m not usual.

A miracle?

Silly to think that. Eternal goes both ways past and future.

Eventually it will reach thermal equilibrium. There is no way around this.

Whatever that means.

Here is why you don't fit in with science. Lets take this question. Science says there are three possible answers. You say there are four. Or, regardless of whichever answer is correct, God you say did it anyways. Even without proof. God is the unprovable. This is why in science God did it is never said. It answers NOTHING

There three leading possibilities for how this excess of matter over antimatter could have emerged:

• New physics at the electroweak scale could greatly enhances the amount of C- and CP-violation in the Universe, leading to an asymmetry between matter and antimatter. Sphaleron interactions, which violate Band L individually (but conserve B - L) can then generate the right amounts of baryons and leptons. This could occur either without supersymmetry or with supersymmetry, depending on the mechanism.
  • New neutrino physics at high energies, of which we have a tremendous hint, could create a fundamental lepton asymmetry early on: leptogenesis. The sphalerons, which conserve B - L, would then use that lepton asymmetry to generate a baryon asymmetry.
  • Or GUT-scale baryogenesis, where new physics (and new particles) are found to exist at the grand unification scale, where the electroweak force unifies with the strong force.
  • GOD DID IT! Ding's answer.

I’m not usual.

A miracle?

The fact that we exist and are made of matter is indisputable; the question of why our Universe contains something (matter) instead of nothing (from an equal mix of matter and antimatter) is one that must have an answer. This century, advances in precision electroweak testing, collider technology, and experiments probing particle physics beyond the Standard Model may reveal exactly how it happened. And when it does, one of the greatest mysteries in all of existence will finally have a solution.

But Ding thinks he knows. Science is still trying to figure out the answers when all they have to do is ask Ding.

I’m not usual.

A miracle?
Yes a miracle.

1. It was a miracle
2. God did it

What happens when they actually figure this out and can answer all of your questions. I bet you will still insist a god was behind it. Well, here is what we know so far about what you are talking about. YOU certainly don't have all the answers

When you look out at the vastness of the Universe, at the planets, stars, galaxies, and all there is out there, one obvious question screams for an explanation: why is there something instead of nothing? The problem gets even worse when you consider the laws of physics governing our Universe, which appear to be completely symmetric between matter and antimatter. Yet as we look at what's out there, we find that all the stars and galaxies we see are made 100% of matter, with scarcely any antimatter at all. Clearly, we exist, as do the stars and galaxies we see, so something must have created more matter than antimatter, making the Universe we know possible. But how did it happen? It's one of the Universe's greatest mysteries, but one that we're closer than ever to solving.

How Did The Matter In Our Universe Arise From Nothing?
But I have the important answers which is that space and time were created from nothing according to the laws of nature which existed before space and time.

I’m not usual.

A miracle?

Silly to think that. Eternal goes both ways past and future.
No. It doesn’t. Space and time were created from nothing appropriately 14 billion years ago so it can’t be eternal into the past. In fact, it is remarkably silly to say it is eternal into the past.

Whatever that means.

Here is why you don't fit in with science. Lets take this question. Science says there are three possible answers. You say there are four. Or, regardless of whichever answer is correct, God you say did it anyways. Even without proof. God is the unprovable. This is why in science God did it is never said. It answers NOTHING

There three leading possibilities for how this excess of matter over antimatter could have emerged:

• New physics at the electroweak scale could greatly enhances the amount of C- and CP-violation in the Universe, leading to an asymmetry between matter and antimatter. Sphaleron interactions, which violate Band L individually (but conserve B - L) can then generate the right amounts of baryons and leptons. This could occur either without supersymmetry or with supersymmetry, depending on the mechanism.
  • New neutrino physics at high energies, of which we have a tremendous hint, could create a fundamental lepton asymmetry early on: leptogenesis. The sphalerons, which conserve B - L, would then use that lepton asymmetry to generate a baryon asymmetry.
  • Or GUT-scale baryogenesis, where new physics (and new particles) are found to exist at the grand unification scale, where the electroweak force unifies with the strong force.
It means that heat flows from hotter objects to colder objects and given enough time all objects will be at the same temperature. But this we do not see so we know that the universe has not existed forever.

Whatever that means.

That’s not exactly what I am saying but that’s a really nice straw man you have there.

I’m not usual.

A miracle?

The fact that we exist and are made of matter is indisputable; the question of why our Universe contains something (matter) instead of nothing (from an equal mix of matter and antimatter) is one that must have an answer. This century, advances in precision electroweak testing, collider technology, and experiments probing particle physics beyond the Standard Model may reveal exactly how it happened. And when it does, one of the greatest mysteries in all of existence will finally have a solution.

But Ding thinks he knows. Science is still trying to figure out the answers when all they have to do is ask Ding.
I know that the universe is governed by laws and rules and that laws and rules are a sign of intelligence. I know that intentionality and purpose are signs of intelligence. The definition of reason is a cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event. The definition of purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists. The consequence of a logical universe is that every cause has an effect. Which means that everything happens for a reason and serves a purpose. The very nature of our physical laws point to reason and purpose.

At the heart of this debate is whether or not the material world was created by spirit. If the material world were not created by spirit, then everything which has occurred since the beginning of space and time are products of the material world. Everything which is incorporeal proceeded from the corporeal. There is no middle ground. There is no other option. Either the material world was created by spirit or it wasn't. All other options will simplify to one of these two lowest common denominators which are mutually exclusive. So if we assume that the creation of space and time was just an accidental coincidence of the properties of matter, the logical conclusion is that matter and energy are just doing what matter and energy do which makes sense. The problem is that for matter and energy to do what matter and energy do, there has to be rules in place for matter and energy to obey. The formation of space and time followed rules. Specifically the law of conservation and quantum mechanics. These laws existed before space and time and defined the potential of everything which was possible. These laws are no thing. So we literally have an example of no thing existing before the material world. The creation of space and time from nothing is literally correct. Space and time were created from no thing. Spirit is no thing. No thing created space and time.

There cannot be an infinite regression of causes; there must be a single, uncaused cause.

A first cause is illogical. The universe is infinite and eternal.
No. It isn’t. A first cause is entirely logical. And the universe is not infinite and the universe is not eternal into the past.

Space and time were literally created from nothing 14 billion years ago.

Forum List

Back