A little salt, a little pepper and a whole lot of press

Obama was fully vetted. In fact, he had Fox News and Rush Limbaugh running anti-Obama stories 24/7.

Luckily for Obama, the Republican propaganda machine is inept. Rather than attacking Obama on what he said or what he did, they chose to attack Rev Wright, Ayers, a birth certificate, his supposed Muslim faith and his patriotism

The public heard the stories and gave a collective yawn

Glad you think he was fully vetted.

Me? Not so much.

This guy got a free ride into the WH with the aide of a media that wanted him elected.

Nothing new came out after Obama was elected.

Republicans threw as much shit against the wall as they could. Unfortunate for you, none of it stuck

Republicans were inept in bringing forward the issues that would prevent Obama from being elected. They came off as petty and paranoid

They still do

Only to those licking obama's ass, and don't mind seeing the constitution pissed on... people like you.

The LSM was and is in the tank for Barry boy.

Anyone who thinks the GOP is going to get fair treatment by the LSM is living in lalaland.

One wonders what they many have dug up on Barry boy if they had tried??

Oh there's a mountain of dirt on the little illegal fraud Barry Soetoro, but the leftist, libtard, cheer leader squad for him won't report it.

You have the Fox News Network, Rush, Hannity, Beck......the in entire inter web

Why don't you send them some of your Barry Soetoro, Rev Wright, Larry Sinclair, birth certificate stories?

I'm sure they will run them

I'm really sorry Cain's skeletons didn't come out of the closet until he was the Republican candidate.

Why do you think that is? You guys aren't all that bright, are you?

Oh... I know... you'll sit there and blame Liberals. But the truth is, there are what 6-7 Candidates vying for the same nomination? Yeah... it's the liberals that are digging up the dirt... wake up.

Sure... when they find dirt, they go public with it. That's not the fault of the Media... they are just reporting news.

You see...that is where I must disagree with you.

For example.....

When Obama accidentally and humorously said 57 states...it was a gaffe...nothing bad...a gaffe....we all mispeak.

And it was reported as such (except for Hannity...but he is not news)

But did you see the coverage on Perry with his "21 year old voting age"?

it was reported as....."another issue that will bring him down further in the polls"

The MSM ( I will not call it LSM).....but the MSM reports gaffes of the GOP candidates a lot differently than they do democratic politicians.

Yes, they report both....but it is not what you say...it is how you say it.

The LSM was and is in the tank for Barry boy.

Anyone who thinks the GOP is going to get fair treatment by the LSM is living in lalaland.

One wonders what they many have dug up on Barry boy if they had tried??

Oh there's a mountain of dirt on the little illegal fraud Barry Soetoro, but the leftist, libtard, cheer leader squad for him won't report it.

You have no idea how much your section of the Republican Party helps the other side...

Forum List

Back