A little salt, a little pepper and a whole lot of press

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
My observation and opinion about the medias campaign coverage.

At the very beginning of the presidential campaigning for the Republican side of the ticket, Ms Bachman was the frontrunner.
Media reports (and I use that term loosely) and liberal posters on political websites were full of negative stories about her.
She fell in ratings.

Next came Mr Perry as the frontrunner.
Media reports (and I use that term loosely) and liberal posters on political websites were full of negative stories about him.

Next came Mr Cain as the frontrunner.
Media reports (and I use that term loosely) and liberal posters on political websites were full of negative stories about him.

Now comes Mr Gingrich.
Media reports (and I use that term loosely) and liberal posters on political websites are starting to push negative stories about him.

These are the same people that failed to discover John Edwards affair.
These are the same people that pooh-poohed Mr Obama's affiliation with Bill Ayers.
These are the same people that excused Mr Clinton for lying under oath because it was about sex.
These are the same people that questioned Ms Clinton's ability to lead because she cried.
These are the same people that said Ms Palin was too inexperienced to be vice-president but that Mr Obama was experienced enough to be president.

Us Libruls are rascally dudes aren't we?

We will pick your candidate for you and we pick Romney....just like we picked McCain for you

How does it feel to be powerless?

My observation and opinion about the medias campaign coverage.

At the very beginning of the presidential campaigning for the Republican side of the ticket, Ms Bachman was the frontrunner.
Media reports (and I use that term loosely) and liberal posters on political websites were full of negative stories about her.
She fell in ratings.

Next came Mr Perry as the frontrunner.

Next came Mr Cain as the frontrunner.

Now comes Mr Gingrich.
Media reports (and I use that term loosely) and liberal posters on political websites are starting to push negative stories about him.

These are the same people that failed to discover John Edwards affair.
These are the same people that pooh-poohed Mr Obama's affiliation with Bill Ayers.
These are the same people that excused Mr Clinton for lying under oath because it was about sex.
These are the same people that questioned Ms Clinton's ability to lead because she cried.
These are the same people that said Ms Palin was too inexperienced to be vice-president but that Mr Obama was experienced enough to be president.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Some of the negative coverage of our side was justified.

The 2008 "coverage" of the left was indefensible.

Us Libruls are rascally dudes aren't we?
If you say so.

We will pick your candidate for you and we pick Romney....just like we picked McCain for you
Sheep usually do.

How does it feel to be powerless?
As painful as it does to watch sheep lead.

As your OP proves, Conservatives have no power in the Republican party. It is liberals who are calling the shots. All we do is stick a camera in their face and let them make fools of themselves

Worked with Trump
Worked with Bachmann
Worked with Pailin
Worked with Cain

And boy, did it ever work with Perry

The LSM was and is in the tank for Barry boy.

Anyone who thinks the GOP is going to get fair treatment by the LSM is living in lalaland.

One wonders what they many have dug up on Barry boy if they had tried??

Anyone who thinks the GOP is going to get fair treatment by the LSM is living in lalaland.

I agree....the LSM is out to get you

My theory is that they rig the telepromters to force Republicans to say stupid things

I'm really sorry Cain's skeletons didn't come out of the closet until he was the Republican candidate.

I'm really sorry Cain's skeletons didn't come out of the closet until he was the Republican candidate.

Why do you think that is? You guys aren't all that bright, are you?

Oh... I know... you'll sit there and blame Liberals. But the truth is, there are what 6-7 Candidates vying for the same nomination? Yeah... it's the liberals that are digging up the dirt... wake up.

Sure... when they find dirt, they go public with it. That's not the fault of the Media... they are just reporting news.

Why do you think that is? You guys aren't all that bright, are you?

Oh... I know... you'll sit there and blame Liberals. But the truth is, there are what 6-7 Candidates vying for the same nomination? Yeah... it's the liberals that are digging up the dirt... wake up.

Sure... when they find dirt, they go public with it. That's not the fault of the Media... they are just reporting news.
Don't be ridiculous. Everything wrong in this world is the fault of the liberals. They should be outlawed.

I'm sorry... I may have misread your post.

Did you mean it in the context of "funny how none of this showed up until he was a candidate" OR "I wish it would have came out beforehand"?

As far as your response... Fuck it... I'll take the blame... I have big shoulders.

Did you mean it in the context of "funny how none of this showed up until he was a candidate" OR "I wish it would have came out beforehand"?

As far as your response... Fuck it... I'll take the blame... I have big shoulders.
I meant exactly what I posted. I'm sorry that Cain's skeletons didn't come out of the closet until he was the Republican candidate. Republican candidate being the one that wins the primaries and goes up against Obama.

My theory is that they rig the telepromters to force Republicans to say stupid things

My theory is that the LSM didn't want to dig up anything on Barry. they sure glossed over Ayers and Wright.

Hell they sent 200 reporters to Alaska to dig up dirty on Palin.

One has to wonder what 200 reporters could have dug up on Barry??

I meant exactly what I posted. I'm sorry that Cain's skeletons didn't come out of the closet until he was the Republican candidate. Republican candidate being the one that wins the primaries and goes up against Obama.

Republicans are playing a game of Tortoise and the Hare

Mitt Romney is playing the tortoise, plodding along and staying out of trouble. As each Republican Hare sprints ahead to pass the tortoise, he draws the attention of the media and every statement goes under the magnifying glass. As they do, they quickly fade back

My money is on the tortoise

My theory is that the LSM didn't want to dig up anything on Barry. they sure glossed over Ayers and Wright.

Obama was fully vetted. In fact, he had Fox News and Rush Limbaugh running anti-Obama stories 24/7.

Luckily for Obama, the Republican propaganda machine is inept. Rather than attacking Obama on what he said or what he did, they chose to attack Rev Wright, Ayers, a birth certificate, his supposed Muslim faith and his patriotism

The public heard the stories and gave a collective yawn

Interesting that you think Republican voters are so easy for liberal bloggers to sway in their opinions. I guess it's a case of "easily brainwashed," right? Maybe Republican voters are like that, and that's WHY they're Republicans. :tongue:

Obama was fully vetted. In fact, he had Fox News and Rush Limbaugh running anti-Obama stories 24/7.

Luckily for Obama, the Republican propaganda machine is inept. Rather than attacking Obama on what he said or what he did, they chose to attack Rev Wright, Ayers, a birth certificate, his supposed Muslim faith and his patriotism

Glad you think he was fully vetted.

Me? Not so much.

This guy got a free ride into the WH with the aide of a media that wanted him elected.

Glad you think he was fully vetted.

Me? Not so much.

This guy got a free ride into the WH with the aide of a media that wanted him elected.

Nothing new came out after Obama was elected.

Republicans threw as much shit against the wall as they could. Unfortunate for you, none of it stuck

Republicans were inept in bringing forward the issues that would prevent Obama from being elected. They came off as petty and paranoid

They still do

Oh there's a mountain of dirt on the little illegal fraud Barry Soetoro, but the leftist, libtard, cheer leader squad for him won't report it.

Forum List

Back